List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt and Patrick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt and Patrick

Started by lovelyliz at 2013/08/12 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 06:07PM, Views: 2140, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/13 11:08AM
    Re: Britt and Patrick
    Lizzytish

I really love them together. Sabrina seems too kiddish for Patrick.

I can't believe she almost told him the truth yesterday! Wonder if that could endear her to him?

Yeah, not into Nicholas with or without Britt.

#12   2013/08/13 12:23PM
    iwatched4

Just as I am being to like Britt, she proves she is still manipulating Patrick arrgh.

#13   2013/08/13 12:47PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Lizzytish: I really love them together. Sabrina seems too kiddish for Patrick.

I can't believe she almost told him the truth yesterday! Wonder if that could endear her to him?

Yeah, not into Nicholas with or without Britt.

I don't see Patrick being happy with her one he finds out all the he11 she put him & his family through with this awful lie and manipulation tactics....

Even if his hatred for her is lessening now it will be full blown once the truth comes out.

#14   2013/08/13 01:08PM
    cardgirl

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ghfanfare: I actually think Britt looks okay with Prince Nik. Would rather see that than Nik and Liz.

Patrick looked handsome yesterday. And too old for Sabrina. Don't see this one lasting too much longer, but we'll see.

I think the scenes with Sabrina, Patrick and Fi are awkward. More like a big brother hanging with his little sister and her friend. I didn't feel this at 1st but would now like to see more for Patrick. The age thing is getting in the way for me. (Sshhh, no one tell rans ) lol

Yeah, I thought I would never not like Sabrina, but she is getting annoying to me to. And Felix just needs to step off and mind his own business. Why he thought Sabrina needed help chasing down Patrick today. I loved when she had to eat crow when she found out Patrick was delayed for a legitimate reason.

I am warming up to Britch, mostly because she at least knows what she is doing is wrong...but I still don't like that she is continuing the lie. Patrick is gonna hate her.

And....if that baby is Lante's well that's it for her and the Prince. I don't like Nic for some reason he is not a strong character anymore. His chasing/stalking of Liz turned me off.

#15   2013/08/13 01:14PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ghfanfare: I actually think Britt looks okay with Prince Nik. Would rather see that than Nik and Liz.

Patrick looked handsome yesterday. And too old for Sabrina. Don't see this one lasting too much longer, but we'll see.

I think the scenes with Sabrina, Patrick and Fi are awkward. More like a big brother hanging with his little sister and her friend. I didn't feel this at 1st but would now like to see more for Patrick. The age thing is getting in the way for me. (Sshhh, no one tell rans ) lol

Yeah, I thought I would never not like Sabrina, but she is getting annoying to me to. And Felix just needs to step off and mind his own business. Why he thought Sabrina needed help chasing down Patrick today. I loved when she had to eat crow when she found out Patrick was delayed for a legitimate reason.

I am warming up to Britch, mostly because she at least knows what she is doing is wrong...but I still don't like that she is continuing the lie. Patrick is gonna hate her.

And....if that baby is Lante's well that's it for her and the Prince. I don't like Nic for some reason he is not a strong character anymore. His chasing/stalking of Liz turned me off.

That turned me off Nik as well, not very manly nor princely. What was up with that, he was never like that before? Make him look like a total wuss and a bore.

I would be ok with Nik with Britt and they can stalk together

#16   2013/08/13 01:16PM
    Insxx

Quote lovelyliz: Today Patrick and Britt look a lot better than Patrick and Sabrina. In the Lamaze class they looked cute together not Nick and Britt. She is too tall for him. Patrick is tall like she is to me they just seem to look a lot better together in my opinion. Even when they were seated together I notice they seem to have chemistry. I wonder why the writers never gave them a chance. She look a lot like his age too where as Nick look a lot older than she do.

I wonder how old is TC he has to be at least 10 years older than she. If they go there it will be like Brooklyn all over again. Sorry I just don't buy her all of a sudden she wants to be nice to Patrick and letting him know the truth.

She needs to stop blaming her Mother for her actions. She alone got pregnant and trapped Patrick & now I suppose to believe she is changing or changed whatever. She does not make a good match for Nick. He deserve better than her way better. When Patrick and Sabrina find out what she did I hope one them smack the poo out of her.

Nothing surprises on this show maybe the baby will turn out to be Nick. Nick will be a fool he hook up with her. I guess I will have to start FF his ass. They should put her with Patrick & the baby turn out to be his after all.

They did look really nice together!

#17   2013/08/13 01:21PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

That turned me off Nik as well, not very manly nor princely. What was up with that, he was never like that before? Make him look like a total wuss and a bore.

I would be ok with Nik with Britt and they can stalk together

They do have that in common, well, besides having crazy people for parents and grandparents. Think of all the bonding that could happen over just that. I could like Nik if he got his Cassidine on maybe. I could also get behind a Nic and Carly hook up. Those two had chemistry back in the Claudia days. Remember? Let's revisit that.

#18   2013/08/13 04:09PM
    ransomha

Britt and Patrick together would make a striking couple.Both doctors, both grown ups. Hope the baby does turn out to be his and they find their way back together, He was attracted to her, and she to him.

#19   2013/08/13 04:18PM
    oltlforever31

Quote IslandGirl33:

Lol, I know what you mean. I liked Sabrina in the beginning, but now she gets on my nerves a little too. I don't think I want Patrick with Britt, but I like the way Britt is starting to act a little more reasonable. She has much more depth now, and dare I say it....I might even be starting to like her a little....

#20   2013/08/13 05:36PM
    stephanie215

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Lol, I know what you mean. I liked Sabrina in the beginning, but now she gets on my nerves a little too. I don't think I want Patrick with Britt, but I like the way Britt is starting to act a little more reasonable. She has much more depth now, and dare I say it....I might even be starting to like her a little....

I would rather see Brit with Nik. I didn't like Brit in the beginning, but I like her know. Once you get to know Brit you start to like her. If I say I start to like Sabrina though that's when I'll get a brain scan.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list