List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: That would be SOME triangle .. Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

That would be SOME triangle .. Spoiler

Started by SeptemberSon at 2013/08/12 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 09:54AM, Views: 1182, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/08/12 02:22PM
    That would be SOME triangle .. Spoiler
    SeptemberSon

Caught some passion there albeit short-lived between Ava and Silas. How's Ava gonna react when Sam starts vying for Silas' attention should it be revealed that Sam is Ava's niece?

#2   2013/08/12 02:40PM
    Re: That would be SOME triangle .. Spoiler
    frustratedfan

Quote SeptemberSon: Caught some passion there albeit short-lived between Ava and Silas. How's Ava gonna react when Sam starts vying for Silas' attention should it be revealed that Sam is Ava's niece?

Julian seems younger than Alexis....maybe he's a jr which would make Sam a sister.

I wouldn't be surprised if Silas isn't Kiki's dad. Remember, Ava said, 'if this is the way you want it'. Her reason for keeping the secret seemed contrived. The passion was real but I have my doubts about the paternity.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 02:40PM
    #3   2013/08/12 02:53PM
    SeptemberSon

Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote SeptemberSon: Caught some passion there albeit short-lived between Ava and Silas. How's Ava gonna react when Sam starts vying for Silas' attention should it be revealed that Sam is Ava's niece?

Julian seems younger than Alexis....maybe he's a jr which would make Sam a sister.

I wouldn't be surprised if Silas isn't Kiki's dad. Remember, Ava said, 'if this is the way you want it'. Her reason for keeping the secret seemed contrived. The passion was real but I have my doubts about the paternity.

I definitely agree with you about Kiki's paternity. All we have to go on is Ava and Ava wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the a$$. Lol.

#4   2013/08/13 07:31AM
    melirose

Quote SeptemberSon:
    Quote frustratedfan:

I definitely agree with you about Kiki's paternity. All we have to go on is Ava and Ava wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the a$$. Lol.

I really doubt that Kiki is not Silas'. I think the bus will stop there. I would much rather see how kiki and Silas will get alone rather than another drawn out "who is kiki's daddy" storyline.

#5   2013/08/13 08:50AM
    Howie79

Personally, I think that they will stop with Kiki being Silas's daughter. I believe that they will do this because it means that Rafe will have a cousin and Silas will have a daughter, giving them each more of a family and ties to PC. Also, Sam and and Kiki could be cousins via the Jeromes. I really think that they were just looking for a way to give Kiki a family that wasn't the Qs so that they could go forward with the Michael and Kiki love triangle s/l.

#6   2013/08/13 09:08AM
    IslandGirl33

I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. I can't wait for Franco (RH) to return to this news. Ava will have a lot of explaining to do.

I am so loving ME playing Silas. When they 1st introduced him, I was like "are you kidding me?" But now... loving it (and him too lol)! His interactions with Ava are amazing, cute & fun!

#7   2013/08/13 09:17AM
    Bizlet

Quote IslandGirl33: I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. I can't wait for Franco (RH) to return to this news. Ava will have a lot of explaining to do.

I am so loving ME playing Silas. When they 1st introduced him, I was like "are you kidding me?" But now... loving it (and him too lol)! His interactions with Ava are amazing, cute & fun!

I thought they were great together. I looked through both their IMDb histories to see if they had worked together before I could not find anything though. They have that love to hate you chemistry.

#8   2013/08/13 09:38AM
    days4ever2

Love the chemistry between Sylis and Ava! I would love a triangle with Sam! Loving GH right now.

#9   2013/08/13 09:54AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote days4ever2: Love the chemistry between Sylis and Ava! I would love a triangle with Sam! Loving GH right now.

I always thought he and Sam would make a good couple but to be honest, I'm really liking him with Ava, well at least their chemistry. To me, a triangle with these three might seem odd since Sam looks so much younger than Ava.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 09:56AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list