List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 6112, Replies: 170
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/13 08:38AM
    Re: OH Morgan
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: If Morgan, AJ or Sonny would have gone after Abby, I think people would have been outraged. Michael's first love, they are his family etc.

And If Abby came back, Michael would drop Kiki in a minute.

The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other.

We have seen with Sonny and Ric and Jason and AJ this hatred lasts a life time. Very sad.

With all due respect, please come down from your high horse. Look at all the crap that you find acceptable with Sonny that you most likely would NOT find acceptable in real life.

Remember... real life vs fiction! So please... no need to be so "appalled"!

I was talking about the show. See the examples I used. Ric/Sonny and Jason?AJ Those characters are not in my real life.

Perhaps it's you that need to dismount.

I was referring to your comment: "The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other."

#62   2013/08/13 08:38AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: If Morgan, AJ or Sonny would have gone after Abby, I think people would have been outraged. Michael's first love, they are his family etc.

The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other.

We have seen with Sonny and Ric and Jason and AJ this hatred lasts a life time. Very sad.

With all due respect, please come down from your high horse. Look at all the crap that you find acceptable with Sonny that you most likely would NOT find acceptable in real life.

S.O.S-selective outrage syndrome.

lol

#63   2013/08/13 08:44AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare: While I do have some sympathy for Morgan, who obviously has big issues about boundaries and relationships, I think his lying and bullying of Kiki into this tenuous marriage is very very wrong.

I will say this, the young actor playing this role is doing a really convincing job of it.

Kiki does not seem like someone that lets others push her around. IMO she went into this marriage on her own free will. Morgan gave her an out the night he gave her the ring. She accepted it and then made love to him. He didn't force her.

I agree that she didnt have to marry him but its obvious the only reason she did was to keep herself from being with Michael. Brothers wanting the same woman is the stuff soaps are made of. Kiki wants Michael more then she wants Morgan end of story and Morgan should be the bigger man and walk away instead of lying and manipulating her.

#64   2013/08/13 08:45AM
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

lol

a close relative to this disease is apparently SRS-selective reading syndrome.

#65   2013/08/13 08:47AM
    ghfanfare

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare: While I do have some sympathy for Morgan, who obviously has big issues about boundaries and relationships, I think his lying and bullying of Kiki into this tenuous marriage is very very wrong.

I will say this, the young actor playing this role is doing a really convincing job of it.

Kiki does not seem like someone that lets others push her around. IMO she went into this marriage on her own free will. Morgan gave her an out the night he gave her the ring. She accepted it and then made love to him. He didn't force her.

Yes, she does let others push her around. Starting with her mother and including Morgan. She is obviously confused and torn about her feelings and Morgan knows it. Kiki did not go willingly and happily into this marriage. Morgan used her confusion and mixed feelings to coerce her into marrying him for his own selfish reasons.

#66   2013/08/13 08:48AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

lol

a close relative to this disease is apparently SRS-selective reading syndrome.

lmao... You're killing me and you're so right!

#67   2013/08/13 09:58AM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

I was talking about the show. See the examples I used. Ric/Sonny and Jason?AJ Those characters are not in my real life.

I was referring to your comment: "The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other."

My ENTIRE post was about Michael and Morgan and the show. The examples I gave were characters. Why YOU chose to dissect my words is troubling.
    That part of my post was about the show and part about RL. And you decide which is which?

We have had sibling relationships that were good. Luke and Bobbie, Molly and Kristina. I enjoy family that like each other and was appalled that so few were on board for good family relationships among siblings.

You could just admit you misunderstood and possibly apologize for your uncalled for attack on my post/me.

#68   2013/08/13 10:01AM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha:

Yes, she does let others push her around. Starting with her mother and including Morgan. She is obviously confused and torn about her feelings and Morgan knows it. Kiki did not go willingly and happily into this marriage. Morgan used her confusion and mixed feelings to coerce her into marrying him for his own selfish reasons.

I don't see her letting her mother push her around. She has all but cut off her mother. Won't answer her calls or her voting against her showed her strong will.

And Morgan gave her an out. She chose not to take it. Her decision.

#69   2013/08/13 10:30AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

My ENTIRE post was about Michael and Morgan and the show. The examples I gave were characters. Why YOU chose to dissect my words is troubling.
    That part of my post was about the show and part about RL. And you decide which is which?

We have had sibling relationships that were good. Luke and Bobbie, Molly and Kristina. I enjoy family that like each other and was appalled that so few were on board for good family relationships among siblings.

You could just admit you misunderstood and possibly apologize for your uncalled for attack on my post/me.

Sibling rivalry is what drives the plot line most of my favorite daytime and nighttime soaps. AJ and Jason, Alan and Tracy, Now we have Morgan and Michael. The above are all GH but there is also Bobby and JR on Dallas.

#70   2013/08/13 10:30AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

1st of all I did not misunderstand anything, I did not attack you or your post in any way and I certainly don't owe you an apology.

But, I will explain my point one more time...

How can you be so "appalled" at REAL people on this board. (your words)

The fact that Michael's lack of respect for family is so disappointing to you yet you are ALWAYS so accepting of Sonny is baffling to me?

That is my definition of a hypocrite that speaks out of both side of the mouth!

I'm sure you won't like that comment either but I am NOT going to banter with you!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list