List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 5749, Replies: 170
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/13 08:02AM
    Re: OH Morgan
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    The entire Kiki/Morgan relationship has been built on lies and manipulated by Ava from the beginning.

Exactly! We now know that Ava was behind the gambling ring that she somehow got Kiki to involve him in. I don't think Kiki is involved willingly, but Ava managed to USE her daughter to get to Morgan. I may not like Kiki, but I LOVE Ava and I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

#52   2013/08/13 08:09AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    The entire Kiki/Morgan relationship has been built on lies and manipulated by Ava from the beginning.

Exactly! We now know that Ava was behind the gambling ring that she somehow got Kiki to involve him in. I don't think Kiki is involved willingly, but Ava managed to USE her daughter to get to Morgan. I may not like Kiki, but I LOVE Ava and I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Kiki will use Michael to bring down the Q's. That's her mother's and Uncles plan.

#53   2013/08/13 08:14AM
    ransomha

If Morgan, AJ or Sonny would have gone after Abby, I think people would have been outraged. Michael's first love, they are his family etc.

And If Abby came back, Michael would drop Kiki in a minute.

The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other.

We have seen with Sonny and Ric and Jason and AJ this hatred lasts a life time. Very sad.

#54   2013/08/13 08:23AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha: If Morgan, AJ or Sonny would have gone after Abby, I think people would have been outraged. Michael's first love, they are his family etc.

The lack of family respect is disappointing to me. I'm appalled that so many are on board with brothers turning against each other.

We have seen with Sonny and Ric and Jason and AJ this hatred lasts a life time. Very sad.

With all due respect, please come down from your high horse. Look at all the crap that you find acceptable with Sonny that you most likely would NOT find acceptable in real life.

Remember... real life vs fiction! So please... no need to be so "appalled"!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 08:24AM
    #55   2013/08/13 08:24AM
    Nightmoves

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: If Morgan, AJ or Sonny would have gone after Abby, I think people would have been outraged. Michael's first love, they are his family etc.

With all due respect, please come down from your high horse. Look at all the crap that you find acceptable with Sonny that you most likely would NOT find acceptable in real life. Remember... real life vs fiction!

Word

#56   2013/08/13 08:32AM
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33:

With all due respect, please come down from your high horse. Look at all the crap that you find acceptable with Sonny that you most likely would NOT find acceptable in real life.

S.O.S-selective outrage syndrome.

#57   2013/08/13 08:32AM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:

I was talking about the show. See the examples I used. Ric/Sonny and Jason?AJ Those characters are not in my real life.

Perhaps it's you that need to dismount.

#58   2013/08/13 08:33AM
    ghfanfare

While I do have some sympathy for Morgan, who obviously has big issues about boundaries and relationships, I think his lying and bullying of Kiki into this tenuous marriage is very very wrong.

I will say this, the young actor playing this role is doing a really convincing job of it.

#59   2013/08/13 08:34AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

S.O.S-selective outrage syndrome.

Yep, not a follower. I like who I like and dislike who I don't. It's called having an opinion. My OWN opinion.

#60   2013/08/13 08:36AM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare: While I do have some sympathy for Morgan, who obviously has big issues about boundaries and relationships, I think his lying and bullying of Kiki into this tenuous marriage is very very wrong.

I will say this, the young actor playing this role is doing a really convincing job of it.

Kiki does not seem like someone that lets others push her around. IMO she went into this marriage on her own free will. Morgan gave her an out the night he gave her the ring. She accepted it and then made love to him. He didn't force her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list