List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 5557, Replies: 170
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/13 07:37AM
    Re: OH Morgan
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Hope Morgan gets even with Michael for destroying his relationship with his girl.
    Michael should have never made a play for her when they were staying at his place. Michael is as despicable as AJ.

Morgan needs to come up with a way to make him pay!

(bolded) OMG I can barely contain myself from laughter! No offense but really? Because otherwise that relationship was made in heaven and would have lasted a lifetime???

Michael didn't destroy anything IMO! If Morgan was any kind of brother, he would see that they are longing to be together and that she does not love him. Morgan is the only one here that is being deceitful.

Morgan and Kiki were fine before Michael started sharing his secrets and hitting on his brother's girlfriend.

A brother should NEVER go after his brother's girl even if they were broken up.
    Longing for each other? They barely know each other. 2 kisses and a total of an hour of conversation combined. Michael wants her because she belongs to someone else. He's a bigger fool then AJ.

Some people think family is important.
    Kiki told Morgan she loves him, accepted his ring , made love to him, married him. If Michael wasn't in the picture, they could at least have a chance. She moved to PC to BE WITH MORGAN.

Bro's before hoe's............

Michael wasn't "hitting" on Kiki... that was simply them beginning to bond.

I didn't say longing for "each other", I said longing to be "together"! And they are making that quite clear!

No matter what Kiki is telling Morgan, he clearly knows she does not love him and that she wants to be with Michael! Otherwise there would be no reason for Morgan to be so under-handed!

Your last comments are irrelevant IMO as people change, times change, etc.

#42   2013/08/13 07:38AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Hope Morgan gets even with Michael for destroying his relationship with his girl.
    Michael should have never made a play for her when they were staying at his place. Michael is as despicable as AJ.

(bolded) OMG I can barely contain myself from laughter! No offense but really? Because otherwise that relationship was made in heaven and would have lasted a lifetime???

Michael didn't destroy anything IMO! If Morgan was any kind of brother, he would see that they are longing to be together and that she does not love him. Morgan is the only one here that is being deceitful.

Morgan and Kiki were fine before Michael started sharing his secrets and hitting on his brother's girlfriend.

Longing for each other? They barely know each other. 2 kisses and a total of an hour of conversation combined. Michael wants her because she belongs to someone else. He's a bigger fool then AJ.

Kiki told Morgan she loves him, accepted his ring , made love to him, married him. If Michael wasn't in the picture, they could at least have a chance. She moved to PC to BE WITH MORGAN.

You act like Michael seduced Kiki and tried to pull her away from Morgan. I saw more of a mutual attraction to each other that was just as much coming from Kiki as it was from Michael. Michael should have walked away...TOTALLY. But to pin it all on Michael is ridiculous. Kiki obviously doesn't feel the same way as Morgan does or she wouldn't even consider Michael. Kiki and Morgan may have seemed "fine" before, but they weren't in love so it was all just fun. Morgan developed deeper feelings and Kiki did not. It's not all on Michael.

Only when he noticed the MUTUAL attraction between Kiki and Michael.

#43   2013/08/13 07:41AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

You act like Michael seduced Kiki and tried to pull her away from Morgan. I saw more of a mutual attraction to each other that was just as much coming from Kiki as it was from Michael. Michael should have walked away...TOTALLY. But to pin it all on Michael is ridiculous. Kiki obviously doesn't feel the same way as Morgan does or she wouldn't even consider Michael. Kiki and Morgan may have seemed "fine" before, but they weren't in love so it was all just fun. Morgan developed deeper feelings and Kiki did not. It's not all on Michael.

Exactly!

I could be wrong on this but wasn't it Ava that convinced Kiki to move to PC?

#44   2013/08/13 07:46AM
    oltllover

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Exactly!

I think you are right because Ava wanted Kiki to claim her share of ELQ.

#45   2013/08/13 07:49AM
    ransomha

Michael is 22-23 years old and has already been "in love" TWICE. he knows by experience that love and life does not end with a broken relationship. Morgan has yet to experience that.

Michael should NEVER be with KIKI if Morgan and Kiki work out or not. Because she was Morgan's girl, his wife, that takes her off the table.

Selfishly, Michael is willing to risk a life long feud with his BROTHER for this girl that he's crushing on.

If Michael does chose to destroy his relationship with his brother, I really hope Morgan finds a way to destroy Michael. he'll deserve it.

Michael knows how his brother feels, and that should mean something.

How Michael feels about Morgan's wife, is irrelevant.

#46   2013/08/13 07:51AM
    JaneDoe

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Exactly!

You are correct. She didn't "move to PC to be with Morgan", she moved there because her mother told her she had rich family that lived there. Morgan followed HER back home.

#47   2013/08/13 07:53AM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Michael wasn't "hitting" on Kiki... that was simply them beginning to bond.

I didn't say longing for "each other", I said longing to be "together"! And they are making that quite clear!

No matter what Kiki is telling Morgan, he clearly knows she does not love him and that she wants to be with Michael! Otherwise there would be no reason for Morgan to be so under-handed!

Your last comments are irrelevant IMO as people change, times change, etc.

People change, time changes, yep, and Kiki could change back to her original feelings for Morgan. If Michael would respect his brother and LEAVE THEM ALONE.

#48   2013/08/13 07:54AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Exactly!

You are correct. She didn't "move to PC to be with Morgan", she moved there because her mother told her she had rich family that lived there. Morgan followed HER back home.

The entire Kiki/Morgan relationship has been built on lies and manipulated by Ava from the beginning.

#49   2013/08/13 07:55AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:

Exactly!

While Ava did encourage Kiki to go to PC, it was because she was missing Morgan. Morgan was leaving to go find Kiki opened the door and there she was.

#50   2013/08/13 08:00AM
    Nightmoves

Oh Morgan you are a dunce! Michael and Lauren will be together eventually living in "Q" style while you will become a mini-mobster.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list