List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 5519, Replies: 170
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #161   2013/08/13 04:53PM
    Re: OH Morgan
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor: Rans, I goota ask you something... From your perspective, why is it that you believe Michael is the one ruining/breaking up Morgan's relationship?

No third party can do that -IF- the relationship is real, secure and genuine.

Should Michael want Kiki? No.

The way *I* see it? Morgan is the one doing the most damage - to himself AND to his relationship with Kiki. Secondary - Kiki is likewise doing more than her fair share of damage by not being honest with him about her true feelings. And by that, I mean she's not fessing up to NOT being in love with him.

I don't think Kiki and Michael are "in love" any more than Kiki and Morgan are. There is attraction between Michael and Kiki - lust maybe, but they've known each other for five minutes, so anything deeper? No, I just don't see it.

Morgan has known her for a few months longer than Michael, so no... he doesn't seem to really know her that well either. And I don't see love from him either. I see desperation. I see a need to control. Smitten he may be, but real love isn't controlling, or deceitful. Real love is about wanting the other person to be happy, even if it's not with you.

That doesn't mean I think he should blithely send Kiki running to Michael, because I don't think either brother should be with her.

But... to place all the blame at Michael's feet? It's just not warranted. The bulk of responsibility lies with Morgan and Kiki - and then Michael - who should have just let them marry and then let the chips fall where they may afterward when she learned the truth.

Kiki is a mother of son's worst nightmare.
    She is very much to blame. She's a trouble maker and totally messing with both these kids.

I only wish they would both reject her, both tell her to get lost and go together as brothers and have a beer.

The reason I feel for Morgan is, Kiki was his girlfriend. Probably his first real relationship and sexual experience.
    Morgan feels rejected by his family, that Michael was kept and he was discarded. Kiki is his " family: now. He THINKS he's in love. Really thinks he will spend his life with this girl. Crazy, YES but he's a kid who feels alone in the world and had someone who wanted him. Now Kiki picks Michael over him too, like Sonny and Carly. I feel for him.

But, Kiki is very much to blame.
    Because Morgan was with her first, in a relationship, Michael should not be looking at her in that way even if she threw herself at him.

he should say, NO, you are with my brother. End of story.

But, I thank you for talking about the show with me, instead of all my terrible faults as a message board poster!

Now that Kiki knows the truth she does need to come clean with Morgan. It sucks that he will be hurt by this but better now then later what I dont understand is why Morgan gets a pass for his behavior because he is young but you think Kiki is some horrible trouble making HO. they are both confused and desperate to make everything work. Besides what fun would a soap be without a little sibling rivalry. People cannot control who they are attracted to IRL maybe michael should back off but this isnt real life. just sayin

Morgan is not off the hook for his gambling or using Michael's card. He's 100% wrong for that.

I really don't blame him for his out of control actions concerning Kiki.He's a drowning man. He sees marriage is a way to "keep" the woman he loves. I'm sure he never imagined when he crashed at his brother's place that his own brother would be his competition for his girlfriend. We tend to trust our family.
    I see Morgan as a kid in love. He's had no experience to draw from. He and Kiki were happy , enters Michael, now they're not.

Yes he's going about everything all wrong but, who can he turn to? Everyone loves Michael, he's the child they kept. Morgan had someone that loved HIM, now she too has feelings for Michael.

That's why i'm more lenient towards Morgan, I feel sorry for him.

And while people can't control who they are attracted to, they can control what they do about it. IMO, Kiki should have been 100% off limits because she was Morgans girlfriend.

Yes it is a soap and sibling rivalry n is staple but, I was hoping for a cool brother relationship. Those are cool tool.

Loved Bobbie and Luke always taking care of each other, and Molly and her sisters. Liked Nic and Lucky when they were on good terms and the love Dante has for his new found siblings.

Probably should not include Nik and Lucky in your example there. One of Liz's many paternity tests Aiden. I don't they have spoken much since then. Lucky found out that Aiden was his and shipped off to Afica anyway.

Lucky is alot more like his dad then he was ever willing to admit.

#162   2013/08/13 04:55PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote shepmajor: Rans, I goota ask you something... From your perspective, why is it that you believe Michael is the one ruining/breaking up Morgan's relationship?

The way *I* see it? Morgan is the one doing the most damage - to himself AND to his relationship with Kiki. Secondary - Kiki is likewise doing more than her fair share of damage by not being honest with him about her true feelings. And by that, I mean she's not fessing up to NOT being in love with him.

I don't think Kiki and Michael are "in love" any more than Kiki and Morgan are. There is attraction between Michael and Kiki - lust maybe, but they've known each other for five minutes, so anything deeper? No, I just don't see it.

Morgan has known her for a few months longer than Michael, so no... he doesn't seem to really know her that well either. And I don't see love from him either. I see desperation. I see a need to control. Smitten he may be, but real love isn't controlling, or deceitful. Real love is about wanting the other person to be happy, even if it's not with you.

That doesn't mean I think he should blithely send Kiki running to Michael, because I don't think either brother should be with her.

But... to place all the blame at Michael's feet? It's just not warranted. The bulk of responsibility lies with Morgan and Kiki - and then Michael - who should have just let them marry and then let the chips fall where they may afterward when she learned the truth.

She is very much to blame. She's a trouble maker and totally messing with both these kids.

I only wish they would both reject her, both tell her to get lost and go together as brothers and have a beer.

The reason I feel for Morgan is, Kiki was his girlfriend. Probably his first real relationship and sexual experience.
    Morgan feels rejected by his family, that Michael was kept and he was discarded. Kiki is his " family: now. He THINKS he's in love. Really thinks he will spend his life with this girl. Crazy, YES but he's a kid who feels alone in the world and had someone who wanted him. Now Kiki picks Michael over him too, like Sonny and Carly. I feel for him.

Because Morgan was with her first, in a relationship, Michael should not be looking at her in that way even if she threw herself at him.

But, I thank you for talking about the show with me, instead of all my terrible faults as a message board poster!

Now that Kiki knows the truth she does need to come clean with Morgan. It sucks that he will be hurt by this but better now then later what I dont understand is why Morgan gets a pass for his behavior because he is young but you think Kiki is some horrible trouble making HO. they are both confused and desperate to make everything work. Besides what fun would a soap be without a little sibling rivalry. People cannot control who they are attracted to IRL maybe michael should back off but this isnt real life. just sayin

Morgan is not off the hook for his gambling or using Michael's card. He's 100% wrong for that.

I really don't blame him for his out of control actions concerning Kiki.He's a drowning man. He sees marriage is a way to "keep" the woman he loves. I'm sure he never imagined when he crashed at his brother's place that his own brother would be his competition for his girlfriend. We tend to trust our family.
    I see Morgan as a kid in love. He's had no experience to draw from. He and Kiki were happy , enters Michael, now they're not.

Yes he's going about everything all wrong but, who can he turn to? Everyone loves Michael, he's the child they kept. Morgan had someone that loved HIM, now she too has feelings for Michael.

And while people can't control who they are attracted to, they can control what they do about it. IMO, Kiki should have been 100% off limits because she was Morgans girlfriend.

Yes it is a soap and sibling rivalry n is staple but, I was hoping for a cool brother relationship. Those are cool tool.

Loved Bobbie and Luke always taking care of each other, and Molly and her sisters. Liked Nic and Lucky when they were on good terms and the love Dante has for his new found siblings.

Probably should not include Nik and Lucky in your example there. One of Liz's many paternity tests Aiden. I don't they have spoken much since then. Lucky found out that Aiden was his and shipped off to Afica anyway.

I said when THEY WERE ON GOOD TERMS, they had lots of fun together as brothers over the years too. Don't only think about the negative.

#163   2013/08/13 04:56PM
    ransomha

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I feel that way too. (Hi Rans!) I think Morgan is wrong for his dishonesty, but I think Michael and Kiki are worse for what they have been doing. I know people can't help how they feel, but come on, Michael you are seriously violating the bro code. You don't go after your brothers girl, and they hardly even know each other. When have they actually even spent any real quality time together? They had like 2 meaningful conversations, and boom they can't stay away from each other? The whole thing felt rushed, and as a result, I really don't like the pairing. I actually enjoyed Kiki and Morgan much better, now I don't care either way. I am ready for this story to end.

Hi to you! Where ya' been?

That's my take too.

Can you please post more often?

I've been lurking around, but haven't felt much like posting lately. I've also been busy this summer, and have been getting a little behind on show, but so far this week, I've stayed caught up. I really enjoyed today's show! I will try to post more often!

I'll be looking for you!

#164   2013/08/13 07:21PM
    Trojangal

Ohhh Morgan somehow I think you will end up being the biggest loser in this yucky triangle. You may have gotten Kiki to marry you but that doesn't mean she loves you & she will be loyal to you.

#165   2013/08/14 03:47AM
    ransomha

Quote Trojangal: Ohhh Morgan somehow I think you will end up being the biggest loser in this yucky triangle. You may have gotten Kiki to marry you but that doesn't mean she loves you & she will be loyal to you.

I'm afraid you're right. Morgan is headed for a broken heart.

#166   2013/08/14 07:37AM
    IslandGirl33

Yes and this betrayal/heartbreak will turn Morgan very angry and we all know what an angry Corinthos is capable of. He will end up working with Sonny after this. Watch out PC the Corinthos mob family is growing!

#167   2013/08/14 07:41AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote IslandGirl33: Yes and this betrayal/heartbreak will turn Morgan very angry and we all know what an angry Corinthos is capable of. He will end up working with Sonny after this. Watch out PC the Corinthos mob family is growing!

I agree, a broken heart can make a person angry and I too think he will end up being in the Corinthos mob

#168   2013/08/14 07:51AM
    oltllover

Sonny has always said he doesn't want his kids involved in the business but what if Sonny sides with Michael in this Kiki thing and Morgan feels betrayed and since Kiki is a Jerome maybe he teams up with them. just a thought.

#169   2013/08/15 07:26AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: Sonny has always said he doesn't want his kids involved in the business but what if Sonny sides with Michael in this Kiki thing and Morgan feels betrayed and since Kiki is a Jerome maybe he teams up with them. just a thought.

Ooooh.... interesting theory! That could very well happen, but I'm not sure Morgan and Kiki's relationship will survive long enough for him to team up with her family? Unless... he does it because she doesn't want anything to do with them either and she's with Michael. Now a scenario like this could help me to like them ALL more.

#170   2013/08/15 07:36AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: Sonny has always said he doesn't want his kids involved in the business but what if Sonny sides with Michael in this Kiki thing and Morgan feels betrayed and since Kiki is a Jerome maybe he teams up with them. just a thought.

Ooooh.... interesting theory! That could very well happen, but I'm not sure Morgan and Kiki's relationship will survive long enough for him to team up with her family? Unless... he does it because she doesn't want anything to do with them either and she's with Michael. Now a scenario like this could help me to like them ALL more.

Ava does seem to like him in a motherly sort of way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 07:40AM
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list