List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 6110, Replies: 170
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #131   2013/08/13 12:37PM
    Re: OH Morgan
    Bizlet

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha:
    I don't see her letting her mother push her around. She has all but cut off her mother. Won't answer her calls or her voting against her showed her strong will.

And Morgan gave her an out. She chose not to take it. Her decision.

Kiki is not showing a strong will AT ALL. She is vacillating between Michael, Morgan, Ava, Franco. She is confused and unsure. If she had a strong will, she would not be so mixed up and would instead be acting in her own best interests, WHICH SHE IS NOT. Morgan is taking advantage of that. If he truly cared for Kiki, he would also be acting in her own best interests, WHICH HE IS NOT.

But obviously you choose to see things differently to back up your personal likes and dislikes, as you so often do, rans. Your prerogative. I'm sure you will also need to have the last word as that is another one of your MO's.

Do you get why people find it so unpleasant to post with you, rans? You twist things up beyond recognition. Your insinuations are insulting to other posters, but when they call you on it, you then turn around and act like the victim. Posters have explained this to you numerous times and yet you continue with it.

Perhaps you truly don't understand? Or perhaps you just like to stir the pot? Whatever the reason, it's not fun, which is why I generally skip past your posts and your threads. I will continue to do so.

Co-sign. Some things are just futile. Just like in real life, some people are not capable of seeing where they might be wrong, and can't accept responsibility for their actions or words. Sad very sad.

How can an OPINION about FICTIONAL characters be right or wrong? Because they don't match yours. they are wrong?

It's not about your opinion of the show... it's about what actually happens and how you twist it into something that DIDN'T happen, or the other way around.

I have given you examples of you doing the exact same thong about Sonny. But, the difference is, I DON'T CARE, twist away.

Not valid examples because what I said about Sonny HAPPENED. Right on my screen. He really makes it too easy.

That's the way you see it! Your twist. Not what always happens. But, you're entitled.

Where's the screaming emoticon when you need one?

I guess some characters are too handsome to have flaws. They can shoot people, beat people up and hire hit men, but as long as you have a thing for thoes dimples all is okay.

#132   2013/08/13 12:47PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I have an idea why not even respond to any of that particular persons posts. This illogical twisting that goes on IMO is only to get people to engage so that they can have a nasty back and forth; that is the ONLY purpose to them from what I see. Some people for some strange reason, (they're lonely, angry at life, frustrated with their personal life? IDK) really get off on it. Don't engage and you take away the feeling of satisfaction. I tried using the illogical approach to show the poster the way they sound...didn't work. My husband, two children, and granddaughter never listen to me, so do not expect any of you will, but thought I would put in my two cents.

ITA I took this approach months ago it is good advice.

#133   2013/08/13 01:07PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha:
    I don't see her letting her mother push her around. She has all but cut off her mother. Won't answer her calls or her voting against her showed her strong will.

Kiki is not showing a strong will AT ALL. She is vacillating between Michael, Morgan, Ava, Franco. She is confused and unsure. If she had a strong will, she would not be so mixed up and would instead be acting in her own best interests, WHICH SHE IS NOT. Morgan is taking advantage of that. If he truly cared for Kiki, he would also be acting in her own best interests, WHICH HE IS NOT.

But obviously you choose to see things differently to back up your personal likes and dislikes, as you so often do, rans. Your prerogative. I'm sure you will also need to have the last word as that is another one of your MO's.

Do you get why people find it so unpleasant to post with you, rans? You twist things up beyond recognition. Your insinuations are insulting to other posters, but when they call you on it, you then turn around and act like the victim. Posters have explained this to you numerous times and yet you continue with it.

Perhaps you truly don't understand? Or perhaps you just like to stir the pot? Whatever the reason, it's not fun, which is why I generally skip past your posts and your threads. I will continue to do so.

Co-sign. Some things are just futile. Just like in real life, some people are not capable of seeing where they might be wrong, and can't accept responsibility for their actions or words. Sad very sad.

How can an OPINION about FICTIONAL characters be right or wrong? Because they don't match yours. they are wrong?

It's not about your opinion of the show... it's about what actually happens and how you twist it into something that DIDN'T happen, or the other way around.

I have given you examples of you doing the exact same thong about Sonny. But, the difference is, I DON'T CARE, twist away.

If JD does the "exact same thing" then why is it that she does not have these ongoing issues with other posters? It's because she does not do what you are accusing her from. Especially not everyday and in every post!!! Geez!

If I had so many posters telling me the same thing over and over and over again, I believe I would have to take a step back and take a long look at what they are telling me. Just sayin'... we can't all be wrong.

I'm an adult. I don't care if 5 people on a message board don't like my truth.

There are people that do. Whatever. It's how I see the show. I post abut it.
    I do wish you didn't feel bad about it, it's not my intention to hurt your or anyones feelings.

I'm a strong person with strong opinions. Will try to tone it down when talking to you.

If it were truth or even actually an opinion, then I would agree with you. Your posts don't hurt my feelings as much as they irritate me (sometimes). Although I do appreciate your intent to tone it down when talking to me, I don't believe it's just me that feels the same way.

Anyway, it is what it is and clearly you will never agree or even try to understand how others feel.

#134   2013/08/13 01:08PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: I have an idea why not even respond to any of that particular persons posts. This illogical twisting that goes on IMO is only to get people to engage so that they can have a nasty back and forth; that is the ONLY purpose to them from what I see. Some people for some strange reason, (they're lonely, angry at life, frustrated with their personal life? IDK) really get off on it. Don't engage and you take away the feeling of satisfaction. I tried using the illogical approach to show the poster the way they sound...didn't work. My husband, two children, and granddaughter never listen to me, so do not expect any of you will, but thought I would put in my two cents.

Good advice! I should know better by now.

I'll 2nd that!

#135   2013/08/13 01:30PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Hope Morgan gets even with Michael for destroying his relationship with his girl.
    Michael should have never made a play for her when they were staying at his place. Michael is as despicable as AJ.

Morgan needs to come up with a way to make him pay!

(bolded) OMG I can barely contain myself from laughter! No offense but really? Because otherwise that relationship was made in heaven and would have lasted a lifetime???

Michael didn't destroy anything IMO! If Morgan was any kind of brother, he would see that they are longing to be together and that she does not love him. Morgan is the only one here that is being deceitful.

Morgan and Kiki were fine before Michael started sharing his secrets and hitting on his brother's girlfriend.

A brother should NEVER go after his brother's girl even if they were broken up.
    Longing for each other? They barely know each other. 2 kisses and a total of an hour of conversation combined. Michael wants her because she belongs to someone else. He's a bigger fool then AJ.

Some people think family is important.
    Kiki told Morgan she loves him, accepted his ring , made love to him, married him. If Michael wasn't in the picture, they could at least have a chance. She moved to PC to BE WITH MORGAN.

Bro's before hoe's............

I don't see the chemistry with Michael or see that there was ever "something" there aside from the writers trying to re-create Michael and Starr as quick as they could.

With that said, it's not all on Michael but Kiki went to him as well, was into with him and didn't stop it so she doesn't "belong" to Morgan because her heart is obviously not fully into it.

I agree with JD, they have made Michael dumb with this story, this is not something Michael would have ever done. I DON'T agree that Michael is doing it just because she is with someone else, that's not Michael's character. When did AJ ever do that in the past, wanted someone because Jason had her?

#136   2013/08/13 01:34PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha: Hope Morgan gets even with Michael for destroying his relationship with his girl.
    Michael should have never made a play for her when they were staying at his place. Michael is as despicable as AJ.

Morgan needs to come up with a way to make him pay!

(bolded) OMG I can barely contain myself from laughter! No offense but really? Because otherwise that relationship was made in heaven and would have lasted a lifetime???

Michael didn't destroy anything IMO! If Morgan was any kind of brother, he would see that they are longing to be together and that she does not love him. Morgan is the only one here that is being deceitful.

Morgan and Kiki were fine before Michael started sharing his secrets and hitting on his brother's girlfriend.

A brother should NEVER go after his brother's girl even if they were broken up.
    Longing for each other? They barely know each other. 2 kisses and a total of an hour of conversation combined. Michael wants her because she belongs to someone else. He's a bigger fool then AJ.

Some people think family is important.
    Kiki told Morgan she loves him, accepted his ring , made love to him, married him. If Michael wasn't in the picture, they could at least have a chance. She moved to PC to BE WITH MORGAN.

Bro's before hoe's............

You act like Michael seduced Kiki and tried to pull her away from Morgan. I saw more of a mutual attraction to each other that was just as much coming from Kiki as it was from Michael. Michael should have walked away...TOTALLY. But to pin it all on Michael is ridiculous. Kiki obviously doesn't feel the same way as Morgan does or she wouldn't even consider Michael. Kiki and Morgan may have seemed "fine" before, but they weren't in love so it was all just fun. Morgan developed deeper feelings and Kiki did not. It's not all on Michael.

I don't feel that Morgan even has such deep feelings for Kiki, more "it's mine and Michael can't have it." If he REALLY loved her like he says he does and she loves him like she says she does, the marriage didn't have to be rushed because their trust and bond would have been strong enough to wait. Obviously on both sides, it's not there. Oh and that Morgan proposed to her and married her JUST so Michael wouldn't get her, makes HIM look worse than Michael in this situation.

#137   2013/08/13 01:34PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Good advice! I should know better by now.

I'll 2nd that!

For what it's worth...I apologize for my meltdown 2 weeks ago.
    But, considering our history, I appreciate your overlooking it.
    Thanks again.

#138   2013/08/13 01:39PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: Michael is 22-23 years old and has already been "in love" TWICE. he knows by experience that love and life does not end with a broken relationship. Morgan has yet to experience that.

Michael should NEVER be with KIKI if Morgan and Kiki work out or not. Because she was Morgan's girl, his wife, that takes her off the table.

Selfishly, Michael is willing to risk a life long feud with his BROTHER for this girl that he's crushing on.

If Michael does chose to destroy his relationship with his brother, I really hope Morgan finds a way to destroy Michael. he'll deserve it.

Michael knows how his brother feels, and that should mean something.

How Michael feels about Morgan's wife, is irrelevant.

Ok you keep saying that's his brother's WIFE so he shouldn't be pursuing her but they JUST got married so he hasn't pursued his WIFE, nor, again was it just Michael in this.

"life and love doesn't end with a broken relationship" and "If Michael destroys his relationship with Morgan, Morgan should destroy Michael because he deserves it"

Am I the ONLY one that finds this completely contradictory and ridiculous??

#139   2013/08/13 01:48PM
    ransomha

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha:

If JD does the "exact same thing" then why is it that she does not have these ongoing issues with other posters? It's because she does not do what you are accusing her from. Especially not everyday and in every post!!! Geez!

If I had so many posters telling me the same thing over and over and over again, I believe I would have to take a step back and take a long look at what they are telling me. Just sayin'... we can't all be wrong.

I'm an adult. I don't care if 5 people on a message board don't like my truth.

There are people that do. Whatever. It's how I see the show. I post abut it.
    I do wish you didn't feel bad about it, it's not my intention to hurt your or anyones feelings.

I'm a strong person with strong opinions. Will try to tone it down when talking to you.

If it were truth or even actually an opinion, then I would agree with you. Your posts don't hurt my feelings as much as they irritate me (sometimes). Although I do appreciate your intent to tone it down when talking to me, I don't believe it's just me that feels the same way.

Anyway, it is what it is and clearly you will never agree or even try to understand how others feel.

Here's an observation for you.

Most if not all the posters that find my post so offensive are all of the same ilk. Like the same characters, agree with the same s/l's.
    I seem to be the only one willing to voice a different opinion.
    I think others don't post because they don't want to be insulted and brow beat if they have a different opinion.

You can see, it's basically the same posters that disagree and bash. Others don't bother coming in the threads.

Something to think about.

#140   2013/08/13 01:52PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: Michael is 22-23 years old and has already been "in love" TWICE. he knows by experience that love and life does not end with a broken relationship. Morgan has yet to experience that.

Michael should NEVER be with KIKI if Morgan and Kiki work out or not. Because she was Morgan's girl, his wife, that takes her off the table.

Selfishly, Michael is willing to risk a life long feud with his BROTHER for this girl that he's crushing on.

If Michael does chose to destroy his relationship with his brother, I really hope Morgan finds a way to destroy Michael. he'll deserve it.

Michael knows how his brother feels, and that should mean something.

How Michael feels about Morgan's wife, is irrelevant.

Ok you keep saying that's his brother's WIFE so he shouldn't be pursuing her but they JUST got married so he hasn't pursued his WIFE, nor, again was it just Michael in this.

"life and love doesn't end with a broken relationship" and "If Michael destroys his relationship with Morgan, Morgan should destroy Michael because he deserves it"

Am I the ONLY one that finds this completely contradictory and ridiculous??

Nope. Why would Morgan destroy Michael for ruining his relationship with Morgan. Now maybe he might want to destroy him because he will perceive Michael as being the one who ruined his relationship with Kiki.

Never mind that Kike does not love him and has been willingly participating in lust with Michael. She married Morgan to forget Michael or so she would have to stay away from him. Morgan will not see that ever, nor will he see that he is married based on a lie and the fact that he just does not want Michael to have Kiki. If he really loved her, he would want her to be happy even if it was with somebody else. When you truly love somebody you make sacrifices for them, even if it hurts you to do so.

And all of this is totally OOC for Michael. I do not believe he would ever go after his little brother's girl. Michael is more mature than that I think. I also feel bad that they are making Morgan into such a insecure jerk. He was nice kid, I guess he changed. Or maybe they are gonna make him more like Sonny. Both boys need to get far away from this girl. And fast.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list