List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OH Morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OH Morgan

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/12 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/15 09:25AM, Views: 5533, Replies: 170
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/12 11:36AM
    OH Morgan
    Bizlet

Given his parents track records does he really that piece of paper is going to keep Michael and Kiki apart such a silly little boy. I predict they will be annulled by November.

#2   2013/08/12 11:38AM
    Re: OH Morgan
    JaneDoe

Morgan used to be a smart kid! I hate how boarding school and college "dumbed" him down. He truly is an idiot.

#3   2013/08/12 11:40AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: Morgan used to be a smart kid! I hate how boarding school and college "dumbed" him down. He truly is an idiot.

I guess he took one too many hits to the head from the debt collectors.

#4   2013/08/12 11:45AM
    maja

I find this whole storyline so gross...Why would Michael want a girl who has been intimate with his brother...Why would Morgan want to be married to someone who doesn't love him and wants to be with his brother.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 11:45AM
    #5   2013/08/12 11:52AM
    JaneDoe

Quote maja: I find this whole storyline so gross...Why would Michael want a girl who has been intimate with his brother...Why would Morgan want to be married to someone who doesn't love him and wants to be with his brother.

It is all very disturbing.

#6   2013/08/12 11:54AM
    Bizlet

Quote maja: I find this whole storyline so gross...Why would Michael want a girl who has been intimate with his brother...Why would Morgan want to be married to someone who doesn't love him and wants to be with his brother.

An oldy but a goody in the soap world brother vs brother over the same girl/ woman.

#7   2013/08/12 11:56AM
    maja

Quote Bizlet:

An oldy but a goody in the soap world brother vs brother over the same girl/ woman.

I know..but it's still gross!

#8   2013/08/12 12:18PM
    SeptemberSon

Quote maja:
    Quote Bizlet:

I know..but it's still gross!

Gross and boring as well.

#9   2013/08/12 12:38PM
    oltllover

As old as Cain and Abel. You had Jackson and Travis fighting for Erica on AMC, Clint and Bo for Nora on OLTL. I'm sure there are plenty others from other shows.

#10   2013/08/12 01:05PM
    iluvtad

Not only do I think Morgan is a bit of a dim-wit, I also think he is a bully towards KiKi.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list