List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A.J is ridiculous.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A.J is ridiculous.

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/08/10 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:54AM, Views: 664, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/12 07:06AM
    Re: A.J is ridiculous.
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I have a question. Franco signed over his proxy to Ava before having surgery but now that he survived is the proxy void and his voting rights returned to him?

I would say that the proxy holds until he is capable of signing. His voting right should be given back to him when he is capable of asking for them to be returned.

#12   2013/08/12 07:09AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote NewGHfan101: You didn't want the truth about Kiki's paternity out, but you've been crying and moaning for YEARS about Carly/Jason/Sonny keeping Michael's paternity a secret. This A.J character is getting more and more ridiculous.

I like Aj, but you are right,at this point he is very desprate

#13   2013/08/12 07:10AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: I have a question. Franco signed over his proxy to Ava before having surgery but now that he survived is the proxy void and his voting rights returned to him?

I would say that the proxy holds until he is capable of signing. His voting right should be given back to him when he is capable of asking for them to be returned.

So once he is capable, he can back AJ. I don't think after Ava lying to him he would side with her.

#14   2013/08/12 07:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

So once he is capable, he can back AJ. I don't think after Ava lying to him he would side with her.

I think that is correct. I don't think he's going to be too happy with Ava either and the fact that Tracy is giving her a job would be an even bigger incentive for him to want AJ back in charge and Ava booted out the door. I don't think this battle is over by a LONG shot. AJ just needs to calm the crap down and get his head back in the game.

#15   2013/08/12 07:14AM
    Mother of an...

Quote JaneDoe:

Herein lies the problem for Tracy's win over AJ. Ava obtained that proxy when Franco wasn't capable of rational thought, so it shouldn't be binding. Will they go there on the show, or will they let it slide?

#16   2013/08/12 07:15AM
    Gideon58

Where do you get that AJ didn't want the truth about KiKi to come out? It's not like he knew she wasn't a Quartermaine and was trying to conceal the information, he was as blindsided as everyone else.

#17   2013/08/12 07:24AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I think that is correct. I don't think he's going to be too happy with Ava either and the fact that Tracy is giving her a job would be an even bigger incentive for him to want AJ back in charge and Ava booted out the door. I don't think this battle is over by a LONG shot. AJ just needs to calm the crap down and get his head back in the game.

That is my thinking. Once the dust settles, I think Franco may help AJ and Michael take back control of ELQ.

#18   2013/08/12 07:34AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

That is my thinking. Once the dust settles, I think Franco may help AJ and Michael take back control of ELQ.

I LOVE all of this Quartermaine drama!

#19   2013/08/12 07:54AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I LOVE all of this Quartermaine drama!

Oh yea... this fight is far from over!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list