List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A.J is ridiculous.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A.J is ridiculous.

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/08/10 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/12 07:54AM, Views: 671, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/10 09:35AM
    A.J is ridiculous.
    NewGHfan101

You didn't want the truth about Kiki's paternity out, but you've been crying and moaning for YEARS about Carly/Jason/Sonny keeping Michael's paternity a secret. This A.J character is getting more and more ridiculous.

#2   2013/08/10 05:15PM
    Re: A.J is ridiculous.
    tllsmi

Well said!!

#3   2013/08/10 05:32PM
    jilltidwell

I love AJ.

#4   2013/08/10 06:14PM
    rainhue

Quote jilltidwell: I love AJ.

Me too.

#5   2013/08/12 05:31AM
    ransomha

Quote NewGHfan101: You didn't want the truth about Kiki's paternity out, but you've been crying and moaning for YEARS about Carly/Jason/Sonny keeping Michael's paternity a secret. This A.J character is getting more and more ridiculous.

But, he's a "changed man", not to mention what this news means to his "son".

#6   2013/08/12 06:14AM
    JaneDoe

I really don't understand why he's upset with Connie.... he should be mad at Ava for making him think Kiki's votes were legit. I don't think it has anything to do with him wanting the secret kept or that he really thinks someone should keep someones child from them.... rather that there was even a lie to begin with. He banked a lot of time on finding Kiki (Lauren) and then to find out she wasn't even an heir is frustrating! I just think he's misdirecting his frustration at Connie.

#7   2013/08/12 06:28AM
    Bizlet

I think AJ is just plain mad and does not know who to be mad at. He is starting a downward spiral and lashing out. It makes more sense to me to lash out at Ava, but Connie is the leaving and there will probably be murder mystery to follow IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 06:30AM
    #8   2013/08/12 06:34AM
    oltllover

AJ only has himself to blame. He got played, didn't bother to make sure that Kiki or even Franco for that matter were related he was so desperate to beat Tracy. Yes, Connie printed the story but at the end of the day it is the truth and Ava knew all along and when AJ stormed into Sonny's house he was blaming Sonny for putting Connie up to it because AJ will blame everyone else instead of admitting his own faults.

#9   2013/08/12 06:49AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: AJ only has himself to blame. He got played, didn't bother to make sure that Kiki or even Franco for that matter were related he was so desperate to beat Tracy. Yes, Connie printed the story but at the end of the day it is the truth and Ava knew all along and when AJ stormed into Sonny's house he was blaming Sonny for putting Connie up to it because AJ will blame everyone else instead of admitting his own faults.

BROKE into Sonny's house and you're right, AJ is an incompetent business man.

#10   2013/08/12 06:53AM
    Nightmoves

I have a question. Franco signed over his proxy to Ava before having surgery but now that he survived is the proxy void and his voting rights returned to him?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list