List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: K A B O O M

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

K A B O O M

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/09 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 05:14PM, Views: 1514, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/10 07:40AM
    Re: K A B O O M
    stephanie215

What I don't understand is Liz. AJ got his butt kicked for good reason for choking Connie. Liz is fixing him up. She didn't even question him about it. She was walking out and said she didn't want to know. I don't understand why she would want to be with him.

#22   2013/08/10 08:07AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: What I don't understand is Liz. AJ got his butt kicked for good reason for choking Connie. Liz is fixing him up. She didn't even question him about it. She was walking out and said she didn't want to know. I don't understand why she would want to be with him.

I don't either.
    She mentioned always picking the wrong man and it looks like her losing streak isn't over yet.......

#23   2013/08/10 10:36AM
    oltllover

She doesn't want to know so she can honestly say "I don't know" when Nic throws it in her face

#24   2013/08/10 01:12PM
    Gideon58

Sean Kanan may be ten years younger than Maurice Benard but 50 pounds lighter? Have you taken a good look at Sean Kanan since he came back to the show? There's a reason he has been photographed pretty much from the shoulders up since he's returned. The guy really packed on the pounds between his last job on Y&R and this one.

#25   2013/08/10 01:14PM
    Gideon58

You're absolutely right...when Connie suggested he start his own company, the suggestion went in one of AJ's ear and out the other. AJ is a big cry baby and Elizabeth's blind devotion to him is the biggest head-scratcher on this show right now.

#26   2013/08/10 05:14PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Gideon58: Sean Kanan may be ten years younger than Maurice Benard but 50 pounds lighter? Have you taken a good look at Sean Kanan since he came back to the show? There's a reason he has been photographed pretty much from the shoulders up since he's returned. The guy really packed on the pounds between his last job on Y&R and this one.

He looked pretty heavy the last time he was on B&B as well. Not judging but in this line of work where there's meant to be a lot of soapy love scenes, it's kind of important to stay in good shape.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list