List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: K A B O O M

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

K A B O O M

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/09 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 05:14PM, Views: 1529, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/09 12:09PM
    K A B O O M
    ransomha

When Sonny tells you to get your hands off his woman, I guess you better listen.

Sonny clocked AJ from here to tuesday and AJ should have thanked him for not killing him.
    Breaking and entry, and assault would have given Sonny every right to put Mr. Cry Baby out of his misery.

Great scene, AJ is probably 10 years younger and 50 pound lighter but,
    when Sonny talks, you bess' be listening.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 12:10PM
    #2   2013/08/09 12:33PM
    Re: K A B O O M
    geew1992

It's about time Sonny did his own work!! Can't wait for Michael to find out Sonny kept the secret about Kiki...That will make Michael turn towards AJ even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3   2013/08/09 12:45PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I personally love the scene I wish Sonny got to kick some azz .

When I first saw AJ back on I thought he was going to cause some trouble , but all he does is whine like a b!tch

If you want a relationship with your son then have one . A company won't make him any less proud of you if you don't have it . Michael obviously already cares about him a stupid company built on a family won't lessen it . He should start a rival company with Michael and go against Tracy . But , no . He wants to cry about it . He just to lame for me . All does it whine and complain about what Sonny and Carly did to him . Or how Tracy is this or that . I don't care . And that's who Liz wants ?

I'm so happy he's not in Sam's orbit . The writers save us Sam fans

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 12:48PM
    #4   2013/08/09 12:50PM
    clalvis

Now that's how you B!TCH slap someone. Sonny should have shot AJ in the knees when he had to repeat the threat when he wouldn't let Connie's throat go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 12:53PM
    #5   2013/08/09 12:56PM
    ransomha

Quote clalvis: Now that's how you B!TCH slap someone. Sonny should have shot AJ in the knees when he had to repeat the threat when he wouldn't let Connie's throat go.

He must have been in generous mood.

#6   2013/08/09 12:58PM
    ransomha

Quote geew1992: It's about time Sonny did his own work!! Can't wait for Michael to find out Sonny kept the secret about Kiki...That will make Michael turn towards AJ even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of pity.

#7   2013/08/09 01:00PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote clalvis: Now that's how you B!TCH slap someone. Sonny should have shot AJ in the knees when he had to repeat the threat when he wouldn't let Connie's throat go.

Now that would've been a GREAT scene

#8   2013/08/09 03:51PM
    elijahsgotit

Sonny owned that scene and I loved him for it. I wish they let us see him in action more often because he's so damn good at it.

As a Michael fan though, I gotta say, I was pretty damn annoyed that he remained by AJ's side even after hearing that he choked Connie and then at the hospital was all "I know you're upset but you can't just break into my dad's place like that" but no mention what so ever about how he CHOKED a woman..Really Michael, REALLY?!

Liz is also grating my nerves with her devotion to AJ as well. She just says it's okay and that she doesn't wanna know what happened. Seriously Liz, he choked Connie and your just gonna turn a blind eye to that?! Wtf is wrong with these people..It's like they're under some sort of spell and AJ could do no wrong

#9   2013/08/09 04:34PM
    oltllover

In fairness to Michael, AJ cut him off and the kid wants to believe his father is a good guy. How many times did Michael defend Sonny. As far as Liz goes she wants to believe she made the right choice picking AJ so she has to "ignore" what he is really capable of. They both heard him threaten Connie so lets see how they feel when that plays out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 04:35PM
    #10   2013/08/09 05:13PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover: In fairness to Michael, AJ cut him off and the kid wants to believe his father is a good guy. How many times did Michael defend Sonny. As far as Liz goes she wants to believe she made the right choice picking AJ so she has to "ignore" what he is really capable of. They both heard him threaten Connie so lets see how they feel when that plays out.

True. You do have a point there. I think that Michael and Liz are really just in denial more than anything but I just wish they would wake up already. It'd be one thing if this was just some sort of brawl between AJ and Sonny because Sonny is more than capable of defending himself, as we all saw, he gives as good as he gets but Connie?? She was unarmed and defenseless and when Sonny ordered AJ to let her go, he made sure to give her one last good choke before ungripping his hand from around her throat. AJ would have gladly killed Connie with his bare hands if Sonny hadn't interrupted and he felt no remorse about that. I just don't see how anyone could defend that, even if he is their father.

I guess we'll just have to see how things go though.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list