List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH: The Next Generation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH: The Next Generation

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/09 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 09:57AM, Views: 884, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/09 10:15AM
    GH: The Next Generation
    Axl Rose

If anything the next teen scene of GH should be centered around Spencer Cassadine, Nikolas' son with Courtney

And also included in the next teen scene it should be Cameron "Cam" Spencer, Elizabeth and Lucky's son Zander's biological son

Then you would have Josslyn Jacks, Jax and Carly's daughter, Michael and Morgan's half-sister Jerry's niece

And to round it out you can have Lila Rae Alcazar, Skye's daughter with the late Lorenzo Alcazar, Lila Rae being the namesake of her great-grandmother Lila Quartermaine but also being named after her grandmother Rae Cummings, Lila Rae being a Quartermaine and an Alcazar it makes for an interesting character

Then you can have a Spencer/Cam rivalry like how Nikolas and Lucky their fathers had one and then for Josslyn and Lila Rae you could have them be friends like how Elizabeth and Emily were

The new generation Four Musketeers of Spencer, Cam, Josslyn and Lila Rae, it makes sense

#2   2013/08/09 10:21AM
    Re: GH: The Next Generation
    ghfanfare

Sounds better than the teen scene they have going now...which isn't much.

#3   2013/08/09 11:01AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Axl Rose: If anything the next teen scene of GH should be centered around Spencer Cassadine, Nikolas' son with Courtney

And also included in the next teen scene it should be Cameron "Cam" Spencer, Elizabeth and Lucky's son Zander's biological son

Then you would have Josslyn Jacks, Jax and Carly's daughter, Michael and Morgan's half-sister Jerry's niece

And to round it out you can have Lila Rae Alcazar, Skye's daughter with the late Lorenzo Alcazar, Lila Rae being the namesake of her great-grandmother Lila Quartermaine but also being named after her grandmother Rae Cummings, Lila Rae being a Quartermaine and an Alcazar it makes for an interesting character

Then you can have a Spencer/Cam rivalry like how Nikolas and Lucky their fathers had one and then for Josslyn and Lila Rae you could have them be friends like how Elizabeth and Emily were

The new generation Four Musketeers of Spencer, Cam, Josslyn and Lila Rae, it makes sense

Don't forget Aiden Spencer. He will be SORASed so that he is only slightly younger than Cam. Have tp have the brothers close in age so they can fight over the same girl at some point. And then Danny will be SORASed as well so he can be part of this. As will the Spixie baby and the Britt's.

#4   2013/08/09 01:26PM
    Axl Rose

Oh yes the next teen scene after Spencer and them could be centered around Aiden, Danny, Maxie & Spinelli's daughter, and Britt's baby

But with the next teen scene that there should be, it should be focused around Spencer, Cam, Josslyn and Lila Rae, oh yes I forgot about Emma, how could I forget about Emma

And how could I forget about Alec, Brenda Barrett's son

#5   2013/08/09 08:49PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Highly doubt Carly's daughter Joss would ever be friends with Skye's daughter Lila Rae . They'll both be to devious to ever be close enough . More like Frienemies .

I see Emma ( who you left out ) being friends with Joss . She will be the good girl best friends with the wild child Joss . Joss would definitely get her into some trouble when they're older .

I see Danny as the total bad boy with a heart of gold . He will definitely get into some trouble as well . His cousin Spencer is going to be suave and dark . He going to draw you in , but definitely be very secretive .

Cam is going to be the good guy who's very protective of younger brother Aiden . Aiden will probably be very impressionable and maybe a little reckless , but a good kid .

Maxie's daughter is definitely going to be a little smart ass with great taste n clothes . Her and Emma will be close like Maxie and Robin was . Spinelli will be a wrapped around that precious girl's finger .

And if Britt really is pregnant with Lante's baby ( hopefully a little boy ) He will be a little rebellion .

This was fun . Thanks Axl Rose !

#6   2013/08/09 09:03PM
    eglassman11

Unfortunately, characters are not always retained. Point in fact, Anne Logan had an adopted son in the 80s who never appeared again. Then there was Mike Webber, son of Rick and Leslie (adopted). His real parents were Ginny and Derrick Barrington. He's Laura's adopted brother, and Rafe's cousin. How about Lucas, Tony and Bobby's son and the real son of Jerrome Jr.

Where are Tom Hardy's kids? How about Lucy's daughter or Scotty's daughter, Christina?

#7   2013/08/09 09:14PM
    elijahsgotit

Brenda's not even on the show so why her son??

#8   2013/08/10 04:36AM
    Axl Rose

Oh yes you can pair up Emma with Cam

Spencer with either Lila Rae or Josslyn, I would put him with Lila Rae and Josslyn I would put her with Alec

Because imagine an Alec/Josslyn pairing, Brenda's son with Carly's daughter, no way would Brenda want her son with Carly's daughter and no way would Carly want her daughter with Brenda's son considering Brenda and Carly hate one another

As for Aiden and Danny they can fight over Maxie & Spinelli's daughter

#9   2013/08/10 04:36AM
    Axl Rose

Oh yes you can pair up Emma with Cam

Spencer with either Lila Rae or Josslyn, I would put him with Lila Rae and Josslyn I would put her with Alec

Because imagine an Alec/Josslyn pairing, Brenda's son with Carly's daughter, no way would Brenda want her son with Carly's daughter and no way would Carly want her daughter with Brenda's son considering Brenda and Carly hate one another

As for Aiden and Danny they can fight over Maxie & Spinelli's daughter

#10   2013/08/10 09:57AM
    Axl Rose

What do you think about GH's next generation

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list