List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hunch----Silas is NOT the baby daddy.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hunch----Silas is NOT the baby daddy.....

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/08/08 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 02:33PM, Views: 1911, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/08 08:43PM
    Hunch----Silas is NOT the baby daddy.....
    BringBackStarr

I could be wrong and will admit it if I am-----But Today, Ava was so emotional about KiKis parentage...It seemed to me there is something more going on here...YES---She named Silas as the father...But since Monica took the DNA results yesterday---We still have no proof of who Kikis father (or MOTHER) is...

I really think this is headed for a twist that leads to NEITHER Silas or Franco being the father...

#2   2013/08/08 09:12PM
    Re: Hunch----Silas is NOT the baby daddy.....
    genhospchat

Quote BringBackStarr: I could be wrong and will admit it if I am-----But Today, Ava was so emotional about KiKis parentage...It seemed to me there is something more going on here...YES---She named Silas as the father...But since Monica took the DNA results yesterday---We still have no proof of who Kikis father (or MOTHER) is...

I really think this is headed for a twist that leads to NEITHER Silas or Franco being the father...

I think she was upset yesterday because she didn't want Silas to know the truth. She can't hide the truth now so she has no choice but to say Silas is the father. You could be right though that it may not be either.

#3   2013/08/08 10:22PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote BringBackStarr: I could be wrong and will admit it if I am-----But Today, Ava was so emotional about KiKis parentage...It seemed to me there is something more going on here...YES---She named Silas as the father...But since Monica took the DNA results yesterday---We still have no proof of who Kikis father (or MOTHER) is...

I think she was upset yesterday because she didn't want Silas to know the truth. She can't hide the truth now so she has no choice but to say Silas is the father. You could be right though that it may not be either.

You could be right-----but WHY so adamant about getting the DNA test from Monica?...Thats what really made me wonder...I could be barking up the wrong tree...I have a feeling we will know pretty quick either way...

ANOTHER THING----Ava was on the cover of Soaps in Depth with Sonny last week....That had my radar perked up too...I wonder if they are going to test the waters?....so many questions...

#4   2013/08/09 01:02AM
    GHfan78

I have no idea what it could be but I think there is something else going on here. Ava was so upset. I do think that it has a Jerome connection somehow. I agree that Silas is probably not the father and perhaps Ava is not really Kiki's mother.

#5   2013/08/09 02:57AM
    annabannana

What if she were Anna's and Duke's daughter or is the timelne off?

#6   2013/08/09 03:16AM
    SeptemberSon

Quote annabannana: What if she were Anna's and Duke's daughter or is the timelne off?

Well, the timeline is definitely off but when has a timeline mattered in a soap opera? All last week in this board we were scratching our heads over Julian being an age-appropriate contemporary of Duke's. And lets not get started on the wonders of Sorassing.

We know the Jeromes hate Anna and Duke and there's been several mentions of their unborn child as of late so the possibility of Kiki being Anna and Duke's is very real

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 03:18AM
    #7   2013/08/09 06:42AM
    taramartin

Ava acts like there is a bigger problem than Silas being the father.

#8   2013/08/09 08:22PM
    Lizzytish

I think you're right. There's something more going on with Ava. Too bad Tracy hasn't figured out that when they find out how and when Ava got Franco signature on those papers, her votes for Tracy won't be worth a plug nickel.

I hope she didn't just put Silas' name down because she didn't want Franco to know she had his baby -- which would be terrible if Michael and kiki get together. That would probably force her to fess up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 08:24PM
    #9   2013/08/09 09:20PM
    keriann 1983

I really hope silas is the daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10   2013/08/09 10:14PM
    genhospchat

I am only watching Thursday now but I think Ava is upset because of something that happened with Silas. Perhaps a bad break up or something went bad with him and her family? I think he is the father and this might be about her feelings for Silas in the past.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list