List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I love Maura west /Ava Jerome character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Maura west /Ava Jerome character

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/08/08 01:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/11 12:13AM, Views: 904, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/08 01:36PM
    I love Maura west /Ava Jerome character
    YRFan99

I love her as an actress. I was mad they killed her off on the young and the restless. But she is killing this role on GH. I am looking forward to seeing her on screen more often.

#2   2013/08/08 01:41PM
    Re: I love Maura west /Ava Jerome character
    ransomha

Quote YRFan99: I love her as an actress. I was mad they killed her off on the young and the restless. But she is killing this role on GH. I am looking forward to seeing her on screen more often.

I agree, she's an asset to the show!

#3   2013/08/08 01:52PM
    stephanie215

In the beginning I wasn't sure I liked her, but the more I watch her the more I really like her.

#4   2013/08/08 01:58PM
    oltllover

She is very good, and has good chemistry with everyone she has had scenes with.

#5   2013/08/08 02:05PM
    Nightmoves

I don't dislike her but I don't love her either. Not a bash, but she always reminds of a one of those old time cartoon villians. Weird I know....

#6   2013/08/08 02:13PM
    iluvtad

I think Maura West is doing a wonderful job with this role,great idea to have her come to GH. Hope she is here for awhile.

#7   2013/08/08 02:20PM
    cardgirl

I like her to. She is edgy and can really hold her own with all of the other characters.

#8   2013/08/08 02:22PM
    Gideon58

Have loved West ever since she single-handedly got me watching AS THE WORLD TURNS and I am thrilled that she has come to Port Charles. I hope she's going to be around for awhile because right now, it seems like they are sort of writing the character into a corner...now that we know KiKi is not a Quartermaine, I'm trying to figure out who they are going to keep Ava and her kid on the canvas.

#9   2013/08/08 02:29PM
    Gemma L.

Quote YRFan99: I love her as an actress. I was mad they killed her off on the young and the restless. But she is killing this role on GH. I am looking forward to seeing her on screen more often.

Any guess who her romantic lead will be?

#10   2013/08/08 03:55PM
    dafyduc

Quote Nightmoves: I don't dislike her but I don't love her either. Not a bash, but she always reminds of a one of those old time cartoon villians. Weird I know....

Lol, the blonde in Roger Rabbit?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list