List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Aj's wrong for chocking Connie......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Aj's wrong for chocking Connie......

Started by gulla at 2013/08/08 12:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 06:32PM, Views: 802, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/10 01:29PM
    Re: Aj's wrong for chocking Connie......
    jilltidwell

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote taramartin: Sonny's no saint but he doesn't beat women.

He beats them emotionaly. Tied the women he loves to a chair. Is using Olivia,going back and forth between Olivia and Connie. Threatened to kill Carly

I brought that up in a thread I started. Wasn't Sonny the reason Lily died? I know AJ shot Alan, but at least he has never killed anybody. Can't san the same for Sonny.

#12   2013/08/10 05:36PM
    taramartin

Lily's dad (another mobster) planted a car bomb intended for Sonny but it killed pregnant Lily instead. Sonny always felt responsible (but wasn't). I would imagine the writers could rewrite that having Lily escape somehow. Someone mentioned having Sonny and Lily as Sabrina's parents.

#13   2013/08/10 06:32PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote taramartin: Lily's dad (another mobster) planted a car bomb intended for Sonny but it killed pregnant Lily instead. Sonny always felt responsible (but wasn't). I would imagine the writers could rewrite that having Lily escape somehow. Someone mentioned having Sonny and Lily as Sabrina's parents.

If Sonny wasn't the slime he is and was, the bomb would never have been put in his car. As far as I am concerned, Sonny is to blame.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list