List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Connie spoilers/speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Connie spoilers/speculation

Started by Bizlet at 2013/08/08 05:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 09:09AM, Views: 1481, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/08/08 05:02AM
    Connie spoilers/speculation
    Bizlet

So it looks like Connie is going die.
    I am guessing the story she will be killed and the suspects will be
    AJ
    Ava
    Sonny

#2   2013/08/08 05:05AM
    Re: Connie spoilers/speculation
    oltllover

Maybe even Morgan.

#3   2013/08/08 05:57AM
    SeptemberSon

I think tptb will build a usual suspects story around those you guys just mentioned but I think the assassin will be an unknown to us character, possibly another Jerome or even a Jerome ally or Jerome rival.

#4   2013/08/08 06:26AM
    cardgirl

This is who I think will be on the list. Sonny, Ava, AJ, Olivia, Kiki and Morgan.

Sonny because she pulled the big B on him.

Ava because she outed her secret.

AJ because it's all her fault he lost the big boss position at ELQ.

Kiki because she put a really bad picture of her on the front page.

Morgan because it's all her fault that Kiki went running into the arms of Michael.

Frodd because he no longer has a daughter.

In the end I think it will be somebody obscure. Like a Magazine employee who lost his job because of her poor ability to run a new paper and the magazine. Or some one from Shady Brook who escapes because she did something to them while she was locked away.

#5   2013/08/08 07:17AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote cardgirl: This is who I think will be on the list. Sonny, Ava, AJ, Olivia, Kiki and Morgan.

Sonny because she pulled the big B on him.

Ava because she outed her secret.

AJ because it's all her fault he lost the big boss position at ELQ.

Morgan because it's all her fault that Kiki went running into the arms of Michael.

Frodd because he no longer has a daughter.

In the end I think it will be somebody obscure. Like a Magazine employee who lost his job because of her poor ability to run a new paper and the magazine. Or some one from Shady Brook who escapes because she did something to them while she was locked away.

LOL - love it!

#6   2013/08/08 04:33PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I hate that KS is leaving the show but wouldn't this be an awesome end for Connie: Sonny has his gun on AJ and shoots to kill AJ. Except he misses and shoots Connie. Just before she dies, Connie tells AJ that Sonny knew the truth and wanted to keep it hidden but she did it partly so Michael would know the truth. Sonny is devasted that he killed "the love of his life" and turnd the gun on himself. AJ wants him to kill himself but stops him, saying that now, FINALLY Sonny will go to prison for murder and he will be the star winess against him. Unknown to them, Michael is outside the dorrway and hears everything Connie said about Sonny knowing the truth. Michael tells Sonny he too will testify with AJ against him to send him to prison and the HE has already called the police.

#7   2013/08/09 02:48AM
    SeptemberSon

Here's another suspect, albeit a long shot....

An off her meds Heather, missing Stephen Lars, slips out of the Hospital gunning for Olivia and kills Connie instead.

I doubt it will be Morgan.. too reminiscent of his brother murdering Claudia.

#8   2013/08/09 03:47AM
    tel4plm

Wouldn't this be a hoot -

We get to watch the interrogations and possible trials with the long list of suspects. But in the end we find out that Connie's personality split again, and either Connie killed Kate or Kate killed Connie.

Either way, they'd both end up dead.

#9   2013/08/09 09:09AM
    Axl Rose

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: I hate that KS is leaving the show but wouldn't this be an awesome end for Connie: Sonny has his gun on AJ and shoots to kill AJ. Except he misses and shoots Connie. Just before she dies, Connie tells AJ that Sonny knew the truth and wanted to keep it hidden but she did it partly so Michael would know the truth. Sonny is devasted that he killed "the love of his life" and turnd the gun on himself. AJ wants him to kill himself but stops him, saying that now, FINALLY Sonny will go to prison for murder and he will be the star winess against him. Unknown to them, Michael is outside the dorrway and hears everything Connie said about Sonny knowing the truth. Michael tells Sonny he too will testify with AJ against him to send him to prison and the HE has already called the police.

That would be so great

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list