List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Annoying website problem...again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Annoying website problem...again!

Started by rainhue at 2013/08/07 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 09:46AM, Views: 345, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/07 03:54PM
    Annoying website problem...again!
    rainhue

Is anyone else having that problem again where the adds that are on the left are appearing over the posts so you can't read them? It went away for a while but is now back again.

#2   2013/08/07 04:24PM
    Re: Annoying website problem...again!
    jilltidwell

Quote rainhue: Is anyone else having that problem again where the adds that are on the left are appearing over the posts so you can't read them? It went away for a while but is now back again.

That advertisement keeps coming up. I'm always having to mute it.

#3   2013/08/07 06:44PM
    rainhue

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote rainhue: Is anyone else having that problem again where the adds that are on the left are appearing over the posts so you can't read them? It went away for a while but is now back again.

That advertisement keeps coming up. I'm always having to mute it.

Yep, that's another problem I am having. I mute it comes back again every 20 seconds.

#4   2013/08/08 07:17AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I realize that the board needs the ads to support itself, but the idea of a message board is to be able to READ the posts. Those ads not only cover the posts in most threads so you can not read them, they load slowly and at different times. You can not scroll or post until they load and it is annoying, especially when you are typing out a post and another ad loads and knocks out what you were typing.
    Also logging in sometimes is an issue. I will put in my email and password, and the site will knock me to another page saying it is the wrong username or password, I put in the exact same information again and I am able to log in, but then have to fight against the tides of loading ads in order to read or post. Not a fun time!!

#5   2013/08/08 07:26AM
    Nightmoves

I've been getting virus alerts when I go on the MB on my laptop

#6   2013/08/08 07:31AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I was notified by the spyware that it blocked several attempts from malware on this site a few months back.

#7   2013/08/08 07:36AM
    fansince68

Hit refresh and they disappear.

#8   2013/08/08 08:46AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Yes I want to share my opinion it's a message board , but NO she knows, I do NOT want to take your survey!!!
    That pop up is really annoying too!!

#9   2013/08/08 10:03AM
    ghfanfare

If you are on a computer and using Firefox, there is an add-on called Adware that will block a lot of that stuff. It works well.

#10   2013/08/14 09:46AM
    IslandGirl33

Please, please, please can somebody do something about this crazy a$$ annoying website issue? I've really had about enough.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list