List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/07 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 09:13PM, Views: 1190, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/09 06:36AM
    Re: I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: Drama, is back at the Quatermain Manson once again. Hi, Rans.

Hello BDC, hope all is well. How's your book coming along?

I have to admit, I miss "nice" Tina......

#12   2013/08/09 06:36AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: I am not a Liz fan but I am a big Tracy fan and I must admit I enjoyed the slap. I also enjoyed Liz's dressing down of Tracy yesterday and I felt everything Liz said to her was true as well. Have not enjoyed a Liz scene in a while but I did enjoy that one.

They need to add it to the trailer for Soapnet talking about cheetahs, cheaters and cougars. There is a great scene where Laura slaps Luke.

#13   2013/08/09 06:42AM
    dafyduc

Quote ransomha:
    Quote dafyduc: I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

Love my Liz but that was a classless move. She should be ashamed of herself.

Use your words,

I agree, I also love liz, but still say she was wrong to strike Tracy. I was being sarcastic about knocking her on her azz, but it would have been warranted once liz struck out at her

#14   2013/08/09 06:43AM
    bella jasam

Quote Nightmoves: I am not a Liz fan but I am a big Tracy fan and I must admit I enjoyed the slap. I also enjoyed Liz's dressing down of Tracy yesterday and I felt everything Liz said to her was true as well. Have not enjoyed a Liz scene in a while but I did enjoy that one.

Hi Nightmoves Actually I wish Tracy slapped her right back. Just because Liz banged the Q heir she had no place in that house. She should have taken her butt back home to her kids. Where are they anyway? Or are they not important?

#15   2013/08/09 06:49AM
    oltllover

Technically Tracy is WAY older then Liz but I think the old bird could have taken her. IMO If tracy has the guts to keep trashing AJ then she better be ready for a fight the fact thats she is older doesnt get her a pass and if Tracy is a "senior" we should all be so lucky to have her balllls.

#16   2013/08/09 06:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Drama, is back at the Quatermain Manson once again. Hi, Rans.

Hello BDC, hope all is well. How's your book coming along?

I have to admit, I miss "nice" Tina......

You know writing a book is one thing getting it published is @#@#**^^??@@## terrible, Tina's fine.

#17   2013/08/09 07:21AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: Technically Tracy is WAY older then Liz but I think the old bird could have taken her. IMO If tracy has the guts to keep trashing AJ then she better be ready for a fight the fact thats she is older doesnt get her a pass and if Tracy is a "senior" we should all be so lucky to have her balllls.

Liz brought up some great "striking" points to Tracy about how she trashed her own company and how she and AJ are so much alike. That would have been enough. Hitting her was just plain wrong. IMO.

#18   2013/08/09 07:29AM
    Nightmoves

Quote bella jasam:

Hi Nightmoves Actually I wish Tracy slapped her right back. Just because Liz banged the Q heir she had no place in that house. She should have taken her butt back home to her kids. Where are they anyway? Or are they not important?

Hey girl! Eh, the slap didn't bother me and yes it would have good had Tracy slapped her back. Don't mind the face slapping stuff it's a soap staple. Just like the fight with Carly and Brenda in the MC lobby, good soapy stuff

#19   2013/08/09 07:33AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover: Technically Tracy is WAY older then Liz but I think the old bird could have taken her. IMO If tracy has the guts to keep trashing AJ then she better be ready for a fight the fact thats she is older doesnt get her a pass and if Tracy is a "senior" we should all be so lucky to have her balllls.

Liz brought up some great "striking" points to Tracy about how she trashed her own company and how she and AJ are so much alike. That would have been enough. Hitting her was just plain wrong. IMO.

I will agree that the slap wasn't really necessary and I am all for respecting your elders but Tracy is in a catagory all by herself. If tracy had slapped Liz first because Liz said all those things to her then would it be ok for Liz to "strike" back. IMO respect is earned not an automatic because of age. ON a side note I dont think Liz really cares for AJ as much as that slap would suggest, I think she is projecting her own need to be better which is why she chose AJ over Nic.

#20   2013/08/09 07:35AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I will agree that the slap wasn't really necessary and I am all for respecting your elders but Tracy is in a catagory all by herself. If tracy had slapped Liz first because Liz said all those things to her then would it be ok for Liz to "strike" back. IMO respect is earned not an automatic because of age. ON a side note I dont think Liz really cares for AJ as much as that slap would suggest, I think she is projecting her own need to be better which is why she chose AJ over Nic.

A retaliatory slap back would have been more acceptable.

Think of all the crap Edward use to throw at Sonny. If Sonny ever slapped or smacked Edward, the fans would have gone NUTS. IMO

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list