List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/08/07 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 09:13PM, Views: 1233, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/07 01:50PM
    I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap
    jilltidwell

I am so proud of Liz for giving Tracy what she has had coming for a long time. Nobody is perfect, but yet Tracy believes she is. She don't think that people deserves second chances. All the people who are blasting AJ are not perfect themselves and have been given second chances whether they deserved it or not. I think it is pathetic how she goes after and talks about AJ the way she does. Next I would like to see her get slapped by someone else that I would pay money to see:a slap by Laura. GO LIZ!!!! Stand up for your man.

#2   2013/08/07 03:43PM
    Re: I am so proud of Liz. Tracy deserved that slap
    dafyduc

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

#3   2013/08/07 04:21PM
    jilltidwell

Quote dafyduc: I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

Well if she had done that it still would have violence so what's the difference? But, I respect that you disagree and that is ok.

#4   2013/08/07 10:11PM
    genhospchat

Quote dafyduc: I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. Tracy can be a bltch but that does not excuse violence. She should have knocked liz on her azz

Wanna try that again? Lol

#5   2013/08/08 07:07AM
    dafyduc

Quote jilltidwell:

Well if she had done that it still would have violence so what's the difference? But, I respect that you disagree and that is ok.

Tracy would have been answering violence with like violence. The twit slapped her cause she said something about her boyfriend. Once first blood is drawn all bets are off

#6   2013/08/08 08:45PM
    jilltidwell

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Tracy would have been answering violence with like violence. The twit slapped her cause she said something about her boyfriend. Once first blood is drawn all bets are off

Tracy got what she deserved plain and simple.

#7   2013/08/09 06:04AM
    Nightmoves

I am not a Liz fan but I am a big Tracy fan and I must admit I enjoyed the slap. I also enjoyed Liz's dressing down of Tracy yesterday and I felt everything Liz said to her was true as well. Have not enjoyed a Liz scene in a while but I did enjoy that one.

#8   2013/08/09 06:25AM
    SeptemberSon

Now, about that slap......meh.
    Anyone notice during the next scene post-slap Tracy was pouring herself a scotch?
    Couldn't have hurt that much.

These Tracy/AJ bouts seem like Helen Lawson/Nealie O'Hara rehashes from Valley of the Dolls.

#9   2013/08/09 06:25AM
    ransomha

Love my Liz but that was a classless move. She should be ashamed of herself.

Use your words,

#10   2013/08/09 06:30AM
    Bettie Davis

Drama, is back at the Quatermain Manson once again. Hi, Rans.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list