List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: S L A P

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

S L A P

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/07 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 04:31AM, Views: 2614, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/08 06:50AM
    Re: S L A P
    ransomha

I think the fact that Liz is a young person slapping an older person is what troubles me most.

I think Dante slapping Luke,
    Sonny slapping Edward,
    Lulu slapping Monica,

any young person slapping an older character would just be wrong.

People can get you angry but slapping/hitting isn't cool.

For soap purposes, I guess people find it entertaining . Carly and Sam's fight seemed fair. Hitting seniors isn't entertaining TO ME.

#42   2013/08/08 07:02AM
    dafyduc

Quote JaneDoe: Tracy was and is always down right NASTY to AJ. He has done nothing since his return to earn the way she treats him. He has done EVERYTHING to try and turn his life around. The words Tracy used yesterday justified a slap IMO from someone who cares about AJ like Liz does. I don't condone violence in general, but there comes a time when you reach your braking point. Liz is tired of hearing AJ get put down. She's tired of watching him struggle. I have no problem with the slap and I'm a Tracy fan.

As far as AJ and Liz go.... I thought it was ridiculous that while they were at the Metro Court, they returned to his family home to do the dirty. I guess it was just a plot point to have them there in the morning to hear about Kiki.... but it was ridiculous. As far as AJ living at home with Mommy, most Q's live in the mansion with their families so I think that's just people reaching to find a reason to bash AJ. Why does Tracy still live there since it's Monica's house? Why is Franco living there? That's just what they do.

That is actually kind of funny. I guess kicking you out of the company you have run for years and installing yourself and your kid(neither of which are qualified) counts as nothing

#43   2013/08/08 07:10AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I like both the characters of Liz and Tracy, but for someone to resort to violence because of what someone said shows you are ill equipped with a sufficient amount of brain cells. Fight words with words, or just walk away. Besides Liz can not forget that AJ shot his own father and Tracy's brother in the back. He has destroyed many lives and he has a lot to make up for. For me resorting to violence just is not the way to handle your emotions.

#44   2013/08/08 07:17AM
    ransomha

Liz should have left as soon as AJ did.

Tracy said to her " you still here?".

In her own way, I think Tracy was trying to "help" Liz. Save her from AJ.

#45   2013/08/08 01:49PM
    taramartin

Tracy is always Tracy a true Q. Except for Lila, the family is always at each others' throats. Still, I have to love her for her strength -and humor- and sometimes kindness like how she is always supportive of Lulu her former step-daughter. AJ is always boastful and mean when he has a win too. He was hateful enough to try to steal Pickle Lila, Tracy's inheritance.
    As far as AJ and Elizabeth - I agree that he could've done something much more interesting and romantic for their first time together especially since it was sort of planned - not passion taking over. He certainly has the money to make a romantic gesture. Rent a boat, pitch a tent, buy some flowers, balloons, something. Then to parade her down in front of the family - embarrassing and tacky.

#46   2013/08/08 02:08PM
    Gideon58

I don't know, on one hand, this whole thing really is none of Elizabeth's business except for the fact that she thinks she's falling in love with AJ, but on the other hand, Tracy definitely goaded her into it.

#47   2013/08/08 02:11PM
    Gideon58

I think I have to agree regarding AJ and Elizabeth going back to the Q mansion...I mean, it's not like AJ can't afford a hotel room. I bet Mommy Monica would have given him a couple of thou for a nice hotel suite just to know that her baby boy was finally getting laid by anyone but Carly.

#48   2013/08/08 02:12PM
    Gideon58

Yeah, you hate to admit it, but it's Tracy's love for Luke that keeps her likable and vulnerable.

#49   2013/08/08 02:14PM
    Gideon58

Elizabeth's blind devotion to AJ is a real head-scratcher to me too. Has she actually looked at him and Niklas side by side?

#50   2013/08/08 02:17PM
    ransomha

Quote Gideon58: Elizabeth's blind devotion to AJ is a real head-scratcher to me too. Has she actually looked at him and Niklas side by side?

I think she's still punishing herself. Why else sleep with AJ?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list