List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: S L A P

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

S L A P

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/07 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 04:31AM, Views: 2730, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/08 06:17AM
    Re: S L A P
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe: Tracy was and is always down right NASTY to AJ. He has done nothing since his return to earn the way she treats him. He has done EVERYTHING to try and turn his life around. The words Tracy used yesterday justified a slap IMO from someone who cares about AJ like Liz does. I don't condone violence in general, but there comes a time when you reach your braking point. Liz is tired of hearing AJ get put down. She's tired of watching him struggle. I have no problem with the slap and I'm a Tracy fan.

As far as AJ and Liz go.... I thought it was ridiculous that while they were at the Metro Court, they returned to his family home to do the dirty. I guess it was just a plot point to have them there in the morning to hear about Kiki.... but it was ridiculous. As far as AJ living at home with Mommy, most Q's live in the mansion with their families so I think that's just people reaching to find a reason to bash AJ. Why does Tracy still live there since it's Monica's house? Why is Franco living there? That's just what they do.

AJ took Tracy's job with zero business experience. ELQ is Tracy's life. Guess she didn't like that.

Some people have self control and don't hit senior citizens. Kind of a nice rule to live by.

#32   2013/08/08 06:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe: Tracy was and is always down right NASTY to AJ. He has done nothing since his return to earn the way she treats him. He has done EVERYTHING to try and turn his life around. The words Tracy used yesterday justified a slap IMO from someone who cares about AJ like Liz does. I don't condone violence in general, but there comes a time when you reach your braking point. Liz is tired of hearing AJ get put down. She's tired of watching him struggle. I have no problem with the slap and I'm a Tracy fan.

As far as AJ and Liz go.... I thought it was ridiculous that while they were at the Metro Court, they returned to his family home to do the dirty. I guess it was just a plot point to have them there in the morning to hear about Kiki.... but it was ridiculous. As far as AJ living at home with Mommy, most Q's live in the mansion with their families so I think that's just people reaching to find a reason to bash AJ. Why does Tracy still live there since it's Monica's house? Why is Franco living there? That's just what they do.

AJ took Tracy's job with zero business experience. ELQ is Tracy's life. Guess she didn't like that.

Some people have self control and don't hit senior citizens. Kind of a nice rule to live by.

Tracy wouldn't let AJ into the company so he had to try to take it. He's ALWAYS wanted to run ELQ and he wanted to work WITH Tracy, but she wouldn't have it and has been belittling him since the moment he showed up. NOT since he tried to take the company.... from the beginning.

You paint Tracy like she's some kindly old lady, lol.... I think she can take a little slap to the face. She's not your typical senior citizen and before you say it.... NO I don't think it's right to slap anyone IRL. I simply understand Liz's motive for doing so.

#33   2013/08/08 06:24AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:

As far as having ZERO business experience.... that is NOT true. He did in fact run ELQ before, I'd say he has experience.

#34   2013/08/08 06:27AM
    Bizlet

All the Q's living in the house and belonging to Monica has been a plot point for years. If Monica threw them all out there would not be so much witty banter bt her and Tracy. I am sure Cook ii or Alice makes an annual trip to china/crystal whole sale club to keep them well stocked. Weather it is Liz slapping, Tracy or Tracy slapping Monica it sounds like family fun night at the Q house.

#35   2013/08/08 06:29AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

As far as having ZERO business experience.... that is NOT true. He did in fact run ELQ before, I'd say he has experience.

When he was what in his 20's? He's been in hiding over 15 years. I'd say business ebbs and flows during that much time.

#36   2013/08/08 06:34AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Tracy wouldn't let AJ into the company so he had to try to take it. He's ALWAYS wanted to run ELQ and he wanted to work WITH Tracy, but she wouldn't have it and has been belittling him since the moment he showed up. NOT since he tried to take the company.... from the beginning.

You paint Tracy like she's some kindly old lady, lol.... I think she can take a little slap to the face. She's not your typical senior citizen and before you say it.... NO I don't think it's right to slap anyone IRL. I simply understand Liz's motive for doing so.

I don't think it's justified at all.

If that was the case, Sonny would be slapping Carly, AJ, and half the town in their faces for all the crap they talk about him.

Britt should slap the heII out of Sabrina for all her trash talk.
    Felix should get slapped around too.

Civilized people don't slap because people say things they don't like.
    I'm surprised they had Liz behave like that. Use your words.
    The tongue is mightier then the sword.

#37   2013/08/08 06:37AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

If that was the case, Sonny would be slapping Carly, AJ, and half the town in their faces for all the crap they talk about him.

Yes, it is extremely ridiculous for someone to slap someone on a soap.

#38   2013/08/08 06:40AM
    ransomha

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

I agree!

Tracy is old, a young person hitting an old person isn't cool IRL or in soap land.

I wouldn't have like Sonny slapping Edward, would you?

#39   2013/08/08 06:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

I agree!

Tracy is old, a young person hitting an old person isn't cool IRL or in soap land.

I wouldn't have like Sonny slapping Edward, would you?

I'm done playing for today.... I can already see it's not going to end well. Already been spoiled for today's show and it's time for me to take a break before I BLOW.

Peace

#40   2013/08/08 06:46AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

AJ did run the company when he was younger. And Tracy is no angel, she HAS been nothing but mean to AJ all his adult life and so is Ned. Very condescending. I think AJ take way to much crap from her. If Monica had been there she would have slapped her to. But since she's a "senior citizen" that would have been all right, well at least it would have been a good "catfight." That, I would have paid money to see that.

I do get why Liz slapped her, I think it was a reaction to Tracy disrespecting AJ for then nine millionth time. I kind of view Liz slapping Tracy as Liz going down to Tracy's level of lowness and Tracy has done ALOT of low things. I think Liz is above doing something like that. But I guess I can see that she was at her wits end. Yep Monica should have been there and done the slapping, she probably has a lot of pent up anger for Tracy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list