List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: S L A P

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

S L A P

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/07 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 04:31AM, Views: 2711, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/08 03:38AM
    Re: S L A P
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:
    Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

Even her spending their first night together in his mommy's house was demeaning. GET A ROOM! And wearing the dress from the night before. Tacky!

Liz is not tacky just because she spent the night with AJ. As far as getting a room did you say that when Carly and AJ slept together. I think Notttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Doesn't compare.
    Carly and AJ were having a fight, fell back in the bed and had sex.

AJ asked Liz to spend the night.
    They were at a hotel! He could have booked a room. This was planned love making not "hate sex". Yet he had both woman in the same place. His boyhood room.
    Going to stick with TACKY.

#22   2013/08/08 03:39AM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

Well you know the writers and TPTC they want what they want and that is to make Liz look bad so they have their Nick with someone else. Sorry to tell them NICK is not all that. Please Becky leave this show. Love Liz. Don't care for the writing of Liz lately. It is terrible because I see AJ has no chemistry with anyone not even Carly. Even when they made love he looked so stiff. This got to be the worst pairing I've seen in a long time Quiz. I don't want Liz with Nick either go on & have his crazy gal. I'm glad Liz has nothing to do with him anymore.

Sure DON'T want RH to leave the show because of a dumb s/l. I enjoy this actress very much. She signed a new contract so hopefully she's not going anywhere.

#23   2013/08/08 03:40AM
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

Even her spending their first night together in his mommy's house was demeaning. GET A ROOM! And wearing the dress from the night before. Tacky!

Liz is not tacky just because she spent the night with AJ. As far as getting a room did you say that when Carly and AJ slept together. I think Notttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Carly and AJ was impulse and spontaneous. Liz and AJ discussed it beforehand. Liz even commented on him not staying over at her place because she would have to explain to the boys. As two so called mature adults, I would think they would want their first time to be intimate and private. It was very tacky. It is what I would expect from Kiki and Morgan.

EXACTLY! Totally agree.

#24   2013/08/08 03:41AM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: As a fan of Liz I first thought the slap was wrong on her part. I just thought slapping a older woman is wrong. Second while I thought she was right about not taking A.J back to her house with the children there was great. I thought going to A.J's house was icky. With everybody there. He could have at least got a hotel. I find that A.J wants to be a big important person, but still wants to live with mommy. A.J needs to put on his big boy pants on and move out if he wants to have adult relationships. IMO

Totally agree with entire post!

#25   2013/08/08 03:45AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote stephanie215: As a fan of Liz I first thought the slap was wrong on her part. I just thought slapping a older woman is wrong. Second while I thought she was right about not taking A.J back to her house with the children there was great. I thought going to A.J's house was icky. With everybody there. He could have at least got a hotel. I find that A.J wants to be a big important person, but still wants to live with mommy. A.J needs to put on his big boy pants on and move out if he wants to have adult relationships. IMO

Tracey has always lived in Tracey's mommy house, had her husbands, children, grandchildren, daughter in law, etc move in but it's not ok for AJ to live there and have his girlfriend there?

There's that double standard again. It's Monica's house and she has the final say on who gets to stay there.
    When Tracy married Luke she moved him in and Lulu was living there as well. Where was the uproar when that happened?

#26   2013/08/08 05:01AM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

Doesn't compare.

They were at a hotel! He could have booked a room. This was planned love making not "hate sex". Yet he had both woman in the same place. His boyhood room.

You called Liz tacky and even made a bad comment about her dress to me that is tacky especially coming from someone supposedly be a Liz fan. I do not change on a dime being a fan of hers like you seem to do. AJ is tacky not my girl.

#27   2013/08/08 05:15AM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

Doesn't compare.

You called Liz tacky and even made a bad comment about her dress to me that is tacky especially coming from someone supposedly be a Liz fan. I do not change on a dime being a fan of hers like you seem to do. AJ is tacky not my girl.

I'm not changing on a dime.
    I'm a Liz fan but, when she does something wrong, I call her out on it.
    She should not have slept with Nic when she was with Lucky , and she should not have accepted being treated like a teenager when making love with her boyfriend for the first time.

They could have had a romantic evening at a beautiful hotel and woke up to room service.
    A quick call to the boutique would have spared Liz "the walk of shame".

Who's the bigger fan? One that accepts her being treated like he treated Carly or one that wants her to be treated like a special lady?

I don't want her to be happy with crumbs!

#28   2013/08/08 05:54AM
    cardgirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

Doesn't compare.

She should not have slept with Nic when she was with Lucky , and she should not have accepted being treated like a teenager when making love with her boyfriend for the first time.

They could have had a romantic evening at a beautiful hotel and woke up to room service.

Who's the bigger fan? One that accepts her being treated like he treated Carly or one that wants her to be treated like a special lady?

Although I like a good "catfight". Liz can support AJ without hitting Tracy. Tracy should not have said AJ is not worthy of love. He is really trying to make his life better. I kind of like him. At least he is more redeemable than Frodd to me that is, I think if Franco was played by somebody else I would feel different. I know not about that.

I also think it was icky to take Liz to the mansion. Part of growing up and changing is moving out and getting your own place. AJ can afford it, Michael had his own place. Tracy just lives there because Monica allows her to. Either way, AJ should not have taken Liz "home" to have sex for the first time. They were already at the hotel.

I am kind of on the fence now about the AJ/Liz pairing. It might grow on me. But anybody is better than Nicholas.

I like Liz to, very much bet she is capable of doing wrong things, and when she does I say so to. She is not perfect.

Saying that does not make me less of a fan. And really, what does it matter who is or is not the bigger fan?

#29   2013/08/08 06:04AM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

Doesn't compare.

Although I like a good "catfight". Liz can support AJ without hitting Tracy. Tracy should not have said AJ is not worthy of love. He is really trying to make his life better. I kind of like him. At least he is more redeemable than Frodd to me that is, I think if Franco was played by somebody else I would feel different. I know not about that.

I also think it was icky to take Liz to the mansion. Part of growing up and changing is moving out and getting your own place. AJ can afford it, Michael had his own place. Tracy just lives there because Monica allows her to. Either way, AJ should not have taken Liz "home" to have sex for the first time. They were already at the hotel.

I am kind of on the fence now about the AJ/Liz pairing. It might grow on me. But anybody is better than Nicholas.

I like Liz to, very much bet she is capable of doing wrong things, and when she does I say so to. She is not perfect.

Saying that does not make me less of a fan. And really, what does it matter who is or is not the bigger fan?

I wish I could get into the Liz and AJ coupling. He's so dorky to me and so childish. Monica babies him and he lets her.
    He's got to be at least 40. Major ick factor for me.

AJ and Tracy are both cruel to each other. He should have let her have the darn relish. Maybe that would have kept her busy!

Because you don't like the action of a character doesn't mean you don't the character.

I do agree with most of your post though but, I love Nic!

#30   2013/08/08 06:14AM
    JaneDoe

Tracy was and is always down right NASTY to AJ. He has done nothing since his return to earn the way she treats him. He has done EVERYTHING to try and turn his life around. The words Tracy used yesterday justified a slap IMO from someone who cares about AJ like Liz does. I don't condone violence in general, but there comes a time when you reach your braking point. Liz is tired of hearing AJ get put down. She's tired of watching him struggle. I have no problem with the slap and I'm a Tracy fan.

As far as AJ and Liz go.... I thought it was ridiculous that while they were at the Metro Court, they returned to his family home to do the dirty. I guess it was just a plot point to have them there in the morning to hear about Kiki.... but it was ridiculous. As far as AJ living at home with Mommy, most Q's live in the mansion with their families so I think that's just people reaching to find a reason to bash AJ. Why does Tracy still live there since it's Monica's house? Why is Franco living there? That's just what they do.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list