List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: S L A P

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

S L A P

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/07 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 04:31AM, Views: 2852, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/07 05:18PM
    Re: S L A P
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

What Tracy said was harsh . To say AJ didn't deserve love was cruel . She took that too far .

As far as Liz slap I was shocked she took it there . I would have applauded a nice tongue lashing instead . I rather see Tracy hurt about something said to her than being slap .

#12   2013/08/07 07:20PM
    RobynH

I would have slapped her right back! Where was her righteous indignation when A J. blackmailed Tracy out of her spot initially? A.J. is a crybaby who acts like his prior bad deeds were just child's play and he should get a pass. Not!

#13   2013/08/07 07:33PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

Well you know the writers and TPTC they want what they want and that is to make Liz look bad so they have their Nick with someone else. Sorry to tell them NICK is not all that. Please Becky leave this show. Love Liz. Don't care for the writing of Liz lately. It is terrible because I see AJ has no chemistry with anyone not even Carly. Even when they made love he looked so stiff. This got to be the worst pairing I've seen in a long time Quiz. I don't want Liz with Nick either go on & have his crazy gal. I'm glad Liz has nothing to do with him anymore.

#14   2013/08/07 07:39PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:
    Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

Even her spending their first night together in his mommy's house was demeaning. GET A ROOM! And wearing the dress from the night before. Tacky!

Liz is not tacky just because she spent the night with AJ. As far as getting a room did you say that when Carly and AJ slept together. I think Notttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

#15   2013/08/07 09:08PM
    RobynH

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote mellie1197:

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

Even her spending their first night together in his mommy's house was demeaning. GET A ROOM! And wearing the dress from the night before. Tacky!

Liz is not tacky just because she spent the night with AJ. As far as getting a room did you say that when Carly and AJ slept together. I think Notttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Carly and AJ was impulse and spontaneous. Liz and AJ discussed it beforehand. Liz even commented on him not staying over at her place because she would have to explain to the boys. As two so called mature adults, I would think they would want their first time to be intimate and private. It was very tacky. It is what I would expect from Kiki and Morgan.

#16   2013/08/07 09:25PM
    stephanie215

As a fan of Liz I first thought the slap was wrong on her part. I just thought slapping a older woman is wrong. Second while I thought she was right about not taking A.J back to her house with the children there was great. I thought going to A.J's house was icky. With everybody there. He could have at least got a hotel. I find that A.J wants to be a big important person, but still wants to live with mommy. A.J needs to put on his big boy pants on and move out if he wants to have adult relationships. IMO

#17   2013/08/07 09:48PM
    genhospchat

Quote iwatched4: I have to say that slap was justified. Tracy just called AJ a shell of a human being not worthy of love and while I agreed with most of the things Tracy said that was cruel. In fact beyond cruel. After giving AJ some well deserved comeuppance Tracy took it way to far. Everyone is worthy of love. Everyone and for Tracy to say that as his aunt that showed she is more bitter about AJ than I ever thought.

Tracey herself has said she doesn't feel she's worthy of love and to say that to someone else, flesh and blood no less, and after everything Tracey has done to other people, she deserved it!

#18   2013/08/07 09:51PM
    genhospchat

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote nikie: tracy is tracy!! she has alway been the same since i could remember. what she has said to aj is nothing, she has said and done worst to her own children so what makes aj so special?! tracy is edward daughter, she acts just like he did!! so what if she is his aunt, that's how the quartermaines treat their family.. Aj should be used to it, or leave the family, (like jason or ned) did if he cant handle it, edward always said that he couldnt.. what i like about tracy is the fact that she has always been the same, she doesnt like anyone (except luke) so this is no big shock to me!!! tracy has something to prove, just like aj does, she was always to black sheep of the family too, hell all of them were with the exception of emily i guess!!! just like aj is trying to prove something to the family so it she, and i feel that she deserved to be in charge of ELQ, it was HER parents company!!! you go tracy!!!! what she should of done is slap liz right back and put that little girl in her place!!!!

If Liz had nor lied on Jakes birth certificate and Tracy had not forged Alan's will Liz would be Tracy's boss right now and she would not even need AJ so go Liz I have a feeling that secret will come out soon.

It doesn't matter anymore . Sadly Jake died so Alan's money wouldn't go to him . It would all go to Jake's little brother Danny .

Danny would be the one to have everything Tracy stole from Jason and his kids . That was in Alan's will . I wonder did Jason have a will . Nothing was ever mentioned .

I wonder is Tracy ever going to be founded out for her deception there .

I also wonder why Alan didn't leave anything to Michael . He was his only grandson by AJ . I guess he really did favor Jason over AJ .

Alan's will said everything goes to Jason's FIRSTBORN child so it would have gone to Jake while he was alive and then to Liz after his death.

Jason's will was that Danny and Sam got everything.

#19   2013/08/07 10:01PM
    genhospchat

Quote stephanie215: As a fan of Liz I first thought the slap was wrong on her part. I just thought slapping a older woman is wrong. Second while I thought she was right about not taking A.J back to her house with the children there was great. I thought going to A.J's house was icky. With everybody there. He could have at least got a hotel. I find that A.J wants to be a big important person, but still wants to live with mommy. A.J needs to put on his big boy pants on and move out if he wants to have adult relationships. IMO

Tracey has always lived in Tracey's mommy house, had her husbands, children, grandchildren, daughter in law, etc move in but it's not ok for AJ to live there and have his girlfriend there?

#20   2013/08/08 03:35AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote stephanie215: As a fan of Liz I first thought the slap was wrong on her part. I just thought slapping a older woman is wrong. Second while I thought she was right about not taking A.J back to her house with the children there was great. I thought going to A.J's house was icky. With everybody there. He could have at least got a hotel. I find that A.J wants to be a big important person, but still wants to live with mommy. A.J needs to put on his big boy pants on and move out if he wants to have adult relationships. IMO

Tracey has always lived in Tracey's mommy house, had her husbands, children, grandchildren, daughter in law, etc move in but it's not ok for AJ to live there and have his girlfriend there?

No, it's not "OK" for any of them.

The Queen lives in Windsor Palace , plenty of room yet her kid and grandkids have their own places!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list