List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: S L A P

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

S L A P

Started by ransomha at 2013/08/07 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 04:31AM, Views: 2564, Replies: 63
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/07 12:11PM
    S L A P
    ransomha

I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

#2   2013/08/07 12:23PM
    Re: S L A P
    mellie1197

Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

This is AJ's "work" and Liz has noting to do with it. AJ's fight. Not to mention Tracy is an older lady and hitting her is not acceptable.

Liz being paired with AJ is a terrible waste of a great actress, hope she gets a better look at him and goes running back to Nic to plead for a second chance.

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

#3   2013/08/07 12:26PM
    ransomha

Quote mellie1197:
    Quote ransomha: I'm a long time loyal Liz fan but, I have to say, the slap she gave Tracy across her face today was totally inappropriate ;

I agree. AJ's childish behavior is rubbing off on her.Has she had beef with Tracy in the past? I was a big Niz fan, but now I'm starting to get on board with Nic and Britt. Then when AJ lets her down she won't be able to run back to Nicolas

Even her spending their first night together in his mommy's house was demeaning. GET A ROOM! And wearing the dress from the night before. Tacky!

#4   2013/08/07 12:37PM
    Niki6682

I think it is about time someone slapped Tracy! I am NOT a fan of A.J. at all. He reacts to everything like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. However, Tracy has been nothing cruel to him since his return. He is her nephew and he has at least been trying to better himself. And when ELQ was in trouble he was willing to put differences aside and work together as a family since, I don't know, its suppose to be a family company.

Everyone is being way too hard on Liz. She is wearing the same dress because the night out wasn't planned. They are in his mommy's house? Please! It's a mansion and everyone in town has pretty much lived there at some point. Tracy is a monster 99% of the time. The only proof we have that she is human is because of her scenes with Luke.

#5   2013/08/07 12:45PM
    iwatched4

I have to say that slap was justified. Tracy just called AJ a shell of a human being not worthy of love and while I agreed with most of the things Tracy said that was cruel. In fact beyond cruel. After giving AJ some well deserved comeuppance Tracy took it way to far. Everyone is worthy of love. Everyone and for Tracy to say that as his aunt that showed she is more bitter about AJ than I ever thought.

#6   2013/08/07 12:54PM
    Monkey Mama

I have no issue that she wore the same dress in the morning, she didn't plan to have a sleep over & if she walked around town with a change of clothes just incase she got some that night it would be sleezy. Not even a big deal that AJ lives with Monica, lots of adults crash with their parents in between life changes, no biggie.

BUT butting into AJ's work life is ridiculous. I am all for supporting your man and all but not to the point of violence, unless Tracy was trying to swing a bat at his head or something. And it's not like AJ hasn't done any underhanded tricks to get control of ELQ.
    Clearly Liz has feelings for AJ but that does not give her the right to behave this way.
    IMO every relationship Liz is in or pursues just drags her down further and further and makes her look really bad.

#7   2013/08/07 01:04PM
    nikie

tracy is tracy!! she has alway been the same since i could remember. what she has said to aj is nothing, she has said and done worst to her own children so what makes aj so special?! tracy is edward daughter, she acts just like he did!! so what if she is his aunt, that's how the quartermaines treat their family.. Aj should be used to it, or leave the family, (like jason or ned) did if he cant handle it, edward always said that he couldnt.. what i like about tracy is the fact that she has always been the same, she doesnt like anyone (except luke) so this is no big shock to me!!! tracy has something to prove, just like aj does, she was always to black sheep of the family too, hell all of them were with the exception of emily i guess!!! just like aj is trying to prove something to the family so it she, and i feel that she deserved to be in charge of ELQ, it was HER parents company!!! you go tracy!!!! what she should of done is slap liz right back and put that little girl in her place!!!!

#8   2013/08/07 01:40PM
    Bizlet

Quote nikie: tracy is tracy!! she has alway been the same since i could remember. what she has said to aj is nothing, she has said and done worst to her own children so what makes aj so special?! tracy is edward daughter, she acts just like he did!! so what if she is his aunt, that's how the quartermaines treat their family.. Aj should be used to it, or leave the family, (like jason or ned) did if he cant handle it, edward always said that he couldnt.. what i like about tracy is the fact that she has always been the same, she doesnt like anyone (except luke) so this is no big shock to me!!! tracy has something to prove, just like aj does, she was always to black sheep of the family too, hell all of them were with the exception of emily i guess!!! just like aj is trying to prove something to the family so it she, and i feel that she deserved to be in charge of ELQ, it was HER parents company!!! you go tracy!!!! what she should of done is slap liz right back and put that little girl in her place!!!!

If Liz had nor lied on Jakes birth certificate and Tracy had not forged Alan's will Liz would be Tracy's boss right now and she would not even need AJ so go Liz I have a feeling that secret will come out soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 01:41PM
    #9   2013/08/07 01:48PM
    ransomha

If AJ wants to live with Mommy at 40 years old is one thing but, to be at a fancy hotel with a woman you like and are about to make love for the first time, GET A ROOM! Why should Liz have to wake up to AJ's family?

And go to the hotel boutique and pick up something so you don't have to do the walk of shame. Even Morgan treated his girl to a new dress.

And tracy had every right to smack Liz right back.
    The nerve of her!

Tracy is ruthless but, AJ has been too. he threaten Tracy which is how he got a multimillion dollar company in the first place. He's never been to college let alone business school. He even stole her bottle of relish.

Tracy is just better at the game and Liz should not be involved with this.

I have always stood up for Liz, she's my second favorite character on the show and I have been accused of never finding fault with characters I like, well here I am calling Liz out on slapping a 60 year old woman in the face, in her own home over a guy......

#10   2013/08/07 05:14PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote nikie: tracy is tracy!! she has alway been the same since i could remember. what she has said to aj is nothing, she has said and done worst to her own children so what makes aj so special?! tracy is edward daughter, she acts just like he did!! so what if she is his aunt, that's how the quartermaines treat their family.. Aj should be used to it, or leave the family, (like jason or ned) did if he cant handle it, edward always said that he couldnt.. what i like about tracy is the fact that she has always been the same, she doesnt like anyone (except luke) so this is no big shock to me!!! tracy has something to prove, just like aj does, she was always to black sheep of the family too, hell all of them were with the exception of emily i guess!!! just like aj is trying to prove something to the family so it she, and i feel that she deserved to be in charge of ELQ, it was HER parents company!!! you go tracy!!!! what she should of done is slap liz right back and put that little girl in her place!!!!

If Liz had nor lied on Jakes birth certificate and Tracy had not forged Alan's will Liz would be Tracy's boss right now and she would not even need AJ so go Liz I have a feeling that secret will come out soon.

It doesn't matter anymore . Sadly Jake died so Alan's money wouldn't go to him . It would all go to Jake's little brother Danny .

Danny would be the one to have everything Tracy stole from Jason and his kids . That was in Alan's will . I wonder did Jason have a will . Nothing was ever mentioned .

I wonder is Tracy ever going to be founded out for her deception there .

I also wonder why Alan didn't leave anything to Michael . He was his only grandson by AJ . I guess he really did favor Jason over AJ .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list