List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Another Quartermaine heir

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Another Quartermaine heir

Started by mellie1197 at 2013/08/06 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 08:49AM, Views: 2887, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/06 04:49PM
    Re: Another Quartermaine heir
    SeptemberSon

I think the writers have pretty much exhausted the whole plot device known as Find A Missing Q heir. It's death knell imo became official when Tracy secured Lucy's 1%.
    Thankfully, we haven't had any chatter about Pickle Lila since Frodd made his entrance on The Chew as that aspect of ELQ has also run it's course.
    I think the direction of ELQ control will take a back seat when Tracy and AJ join forces to prevent a possible takeover attempt by the Jeromes.

#12   2013/08/06 05:08PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote mellie1197:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote mellie1197:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: When did they say TJ was Keisha Ward's son ????

I don't recall the scene . And even if Keisha was his mother he would not get anything from the Q's . Especially not shares .

She was a Ward not a Quartermaine . That's how her and Jason were able to get together without it being incest .

It's never been said Keisha is TJ's mom,just me thinking out loud. I was thinking TJ is Keisha and AJ's son. That's how he's an heir.

Oh , okay That would make it interesting . Giving AJ another son and Michael another brother .

I would love to see AJ's reaction to that .

Then in true soap fashion he would leave Liz for Keisha. Liz would sleep with Nikolas and get pregnant. Cue yet another who's the daddy storyline for Liz..lol

Oh no ! No more Who's the daddy ? storylines . They are used and abused on soaps .

#13   2013/08/06 07:53PM
    jl4ever

I don't see FV allowing RC to write a WTD story with Liz after his comments that the character had been trashed over the last few years with multiple WTD stories.

#14   2013/08/06 08:52PM
    genhospchat

Quote mellie1197: I think TJ should be an heir and his mother is Keisha Ward. This opens up some new storylines, maybe a triangle for Liz and AJ and Shawn would have something else to do besides follow Sonny around. Not to mention the fact that Tracy hates all the Wards.

That would make Jason TJ's father since it was Jason she was sleeping with then.

Personally I find TJ so boring and such a waste of airtime that I would actually be sad if he were to become a Q.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 08:57PM
    #15   2013/08/07 01:17AM
    cbsssoap

Everyone knows Liz is a Fertile Myrtle. Since she finally had sex with AJ, I think she'll be pregnant with the next Quartermaine heir.

#16   2013/08/07 04:25AM
    Axl Rose

I hope Elizabeth is pregnant with AJ's baby giving AJ a second chance at fatherhood since this time AJ will actually get to be there from the beginning

#17   2013/08/07 10:12AM
    nikie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote mellie1197: I think TJ should be an heir and his mother is Keisha Ward. This opens up some new storylines, maybe a triangle for Liz and AJ and Shawn would have something else to do besides follow Sonny around. Not to mention the fact that Tracy hates all the Wards.

That would make Jason TJ's father since it was Jason she was sleeping with then.

Personally I find TJ so boring and such a waste of airtime that I would actually be sad if he were to become a Q.

jason wouldnt be the father, him and kiesha were over after the car crash, she started dating aj after that, so aj would be. i think that s/l would be very interesting!!!!

something that i was thinking about was what about rebbeca? edward consider her his granddaugher since she was em's sister and he grew to lover her as family before she left town but she wasnt mention in the will at all, i wonder why?!!

#18   2013/08/07 10:17AM
    nikie

Quote Axl Rose: I hope Elizabeth is pregnant with AJ's baby giving AJ a second chance at fatherhood since this time AJ will actually get to be there from the beginning

i really hope that they do not make liz have a baby with aj, she already had a baby with his brother, even though jake is dead it still doesnt change the fact. they really need to stop putting liz with brother's and let her be with someone new to the scene that has no ties to any of the men she has already been with. really not a liz fan, cause of the way the play her, but was starting to like her when she was with ewen til they had to make him crazy!! he didnt have ties to anyone which was great for her.

#19   2013/08/07 01:53PM
    jilltidwell

Fantastic idea. I want AJ to get revenge on Tracy. She deserves everything coming to her after the way she treated and is treating AJ.

#20   2013/08/09 09:03PM
    genhospchat

When Franco gave his vote to Tracey, he was in a hospital bed barely coherent so did anyone on the show think that a) this wasn't legal and b) when Franco gets well he could decide to vote with AJ. This is something Tracey and AJ should think about.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list