List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Another Quartermaine heir

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Another Quartermaine heir

Started by mellie1197 at 2013/08/06 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 08:49AM, Views: 2920, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/06 12:49PM
    Another Quartermaine heir
    mellie1197

I think TJ should be an heir and his mother is Keisha Ward. This opens up some new storylines, maybe a triangle for Liz and AJ and Shawn would have something else to do besides follow Sonny around. Not to mention the fact that Tracy hates all the Wards.

#2   2013/08/06 01:29PM
    Re: Another Quartermaine heir
    Bizlet

Quote mellie1197: I think TJ should be an heir and his mother is Keisha Ward. This opens up some new storylines, maybe a triangle for Liz and AJ and Shawn would have something else to do besides follow Sonny around. Not to mention the fact that Tracy hates all the Wards.

I like that idea. I still think there is someone or something to spoil Tracy's plan of ousting AJ.

#3   2013/08/06 02:21PM
    iluvtad

I like that idea too, but first I want Tracy to have her revenge at AJ, sorry, but I still think he is a snake...

#4   2013/08/06 02:26PM
    mellie1197

Quote iluvtad: I like that idea too, but first I want Tracy to have her revenge at AJ, sorry, but I still think he is a snake...

Oh I agree, they should give her a few weeks to gloat..lol I'm not an AJ or AJ/Liz fan. Strangely I only like him in scenes with Carly. I like Shawn and want him away from Sonny and the mob ASAP.

#5   2013/08/06 02:37PM
    iluvtad

Quote mellie1197:
    Quote iluvtad: I like that idea too, but first I want Tracy to have her revenge at AJ, sorry, but I still think he is a snake...

Oh I agree, they should give her a few weeks to gloat..lol I'm not an AJ or AJ/Liz fan. Strangely I only like him in scenes with Carly. I like Shawn and want him away from Sonny and the mob ASAP.

Gloating is one of Tracy's best attributes, always looks better on her than AJ! I rarely like AJ in any scene, but I think the fact that AJ & Carly bring out the worst in each other lightens it up for me, they are so much alike in the way that they think they are the smartest, the toughest, and know what's best for anyone in any situation,makes their mutual narcissism comical.
    I also adore Shawn, and I think him being in the mob with Sonny was inevitable, and he fills out a T-shirt better than Jason imho. I hope he gets back with Alexis...

#6   2013/08/06 02:38PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

When did they say TJ was Keisha Ward's son ????

I don't recall the scene . And even if Keisha was his mother he would not get anything from the Q's . Especially not shares .

She was a Ward not a Quartermaine . That's how her and Jason were able to get together without it being incest .

#7   2013/08/06 03:03PM
    mellie1197

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: When did they say TJ was Keisha Ward's son ????

I don't recall the scene . And even if Keisha was his mother he would not get anything from the Q's . Especially not shares .

She was a Ward not a Quartermaine . That's how her and Jason were able to get together without it being incest .

It's never been said Keisha is TJ's mom,just me thinking out loud. I was thinking TJ is Keisha and AJ's son. That's how he's an heir.

#8   2013/08/06 03:27PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote mellie1197:

It's never been said Keisha is TJ's mom,just me thinking out loud. I was thinking TJ is Keisha and AJ's son. That's how he's an heir.

Oh , okay That would make it interesting . Giving AJ another son and Michael another brother .

I would love to see AJ's reaction to that .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 03:28PM
    #9   2013/08/06 03:40PM
    mellie1197

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote mellie1197:

Oh , okay That would make it interesting . Giving AJ another son and Michael another brother .

I would love to see AJ's reaction to that .

Then in true soap fashion he would leave Liz for Keisha. Liz would sleep with Nikolas and get pregnant. Cue yet another who's the daddy storyline for Liz..lol

#10   2013/08/06 04:32PM
    Insxx

I think the heir is Ellie. They let all those people just move in, no one did any DNA testing they just went by what Luke or whoever said. The missing heir could be anyone on GH that needs a family connection or not, maybe Spinelli!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list