List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Started by vickidink at 2013/08/05 06:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 10:09AM, Views: 1908, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/06 09:28AM
    Re: Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?
    Gemma L.

With Sean back I wonder if the WSB is coming back full force to PC. How did he leave the show does anyone remember?

#12   2013/08/06 10:05AM
    smoken

I love that all these charcters are coming back I just wish they could find away to keep them there longer, and get rid of some of the younger ones. It would be nice to get sean, Robert, anna, and frisco back full time since they were all frends back in the day, but I do not see the new writers doing long term stuff with them since frisco and Robert are gone now tho they use frisco as the wsb liason on the show, my point is the writers bring these charcters back but have no long term plans for them and that is not right to long term fans this is my opinion what is yours. Fyi Sean was like a father to frisco and felica in the day and he got frisco into the wsb.

#13   2013/08/06 10:45AM
    taramartin

I believe when Sean and his wife Tiffany left town years ago she was pregnant.

#14   2013/08/06 10:48AM
    JaneDoe

I believe Tiffany was pregnant, but I don't remember the specifics of why they left. I do however remember Sonny moving into their penthouse.

#15   2013/08/06 10:52AM
    JaneDoe

Quote smoken: I love that all these charcters are coming back I just wish they could find away to keep them there longer, and get rid of some of the younger ones. It would be nice to get sean, Robert, anna, and frisco back full time since they were all frends back in the day, but I do not see the new writers doing long term stuff with them since frisco and Robert are gone now tho they use frisco as the wsb liason on the show, my point is the writers bring these charcters back but have no long term plans for them and that is not right to long term fans this is my opinion what is yours. Fyi Sean was like a father to frisco and felica in the day and he got frisco into the wsb.

I do LOVE seeing all the vet returns and I'm really glad they have moved some of them back into lead roles... like Anna. There are more that I'd love to have more screen time, but I also feel like they would alienate those who have only been watching for a few years if they did that. I like how they are balancing it all right now and I can see where it's nice to have some vets pop in here and there.... yet there's not room for them all to stay long term. If they reverted back to all vets and their families, they'd have to dump so many characters that many of us have grown to love. I applaud tptb for balancing things out and giving each viewing group a little of what they want.

#16   2013/08/07 05:27AM
    tessicapls

I had no idea who he was, but with all this excited squealing going on, I can't help but be excited too! LOL! I agree, the show has been great lately...

#17   2013/08/07 05:31AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote ghfanfare: Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol.

That's because the great Guza re-wrote history as he saw fit and ignored the rest!

#18   2013/08/07 06:30AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote ghfanfare: Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol.

That's because the great Guza re-wrote history as he saw fit and ignored the rest!

I thank our lucky stars we have RC and FV.

#19   2013/08/09 09:55AM
    windy807

I agree. It was fantastic to see Sean. I hear that Tiffany will make an appearance to. I hope that WSB comes back with all of our favorites. Including Robert. I love the new storylines.

#20   2013/08/09 10:09AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

I thank our lucky stars we have RC and FV.

Me,too! Cartini have really turned this show around. Must see TV for me now.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list