List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?

Started by vickidink at 2013/08/05 06:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/09 10:09AM, Views: 1835, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/05 06:25PM
    Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?
    vickidink

At the end of todays episode they showed a picture of the person Jerry Jax's money. Luke recognized him - anyone know the guy's history?

#2   2013/08/05 06:59PM
    Re: Who was that man that got Jerry Jax's money?
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote vickidink: At the end of todays episode they showed a picture of the person Jerry Jax's money. Luke recognized him - anyone know the guy's history?

Sean Donely . He was someone who worked with Anna and Robert as did his wife Tiffany .

Its weird I wasn't even born when he was on , but knew it was him . I guess all that talk of him coming back just sunk into my head .

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 07:09PM
    #3   2013/08/05 07:11PM
    Maliza001

Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

#4   2013/08/05 07:31PM
    genhospchat

Quote Maliza001: Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

I actually squealed when I saw his picture! LOVE the oldies coming back!

#5   2013/08/06 03:15AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Maliza001: Yes Its Sean Donely He was on the show for many yrs like 84-93? maybe? He was the director of the WSB and he Anna and Robert were very close. all the oldies but goodies are coming back YEA!!!

I squealed too!!!!! Loved the good "old days" of the WSB. If they can resurrect the Jeromes why not bring back the vets that had to deal with them. For me yesterday was a great cliffhanger.

#6   2013/08/06 06:02AM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:

Me too!!!!! Squeal!!!!

#7   2013/08/06 06:49AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote genhospchat:

Me too!!!!! Squeal!!!!

So good to have Sean back, Good Ole Days are here again!!!!

#8   2013/08/06 07:00AM
    oltllover

Very nice surprise. Kudos to the writers for honoring the hey day of the 80's. The mix of s/l's right now is great.

#9   2013/08/06 08:10AM
    ghfanfare

Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol.

#10   2013/08/06 09:22AM
    cardgirl

Quote ghfanfare: Had no idea who Sean Donely was...so I had to read up on GH history. It said he was on for a short stint in 2008 but I do not remember that at all. Maybe I wasn't watching then.

Geez, RC. I never had to look up all this past history when Guza was head writer, lol.

Sean was actually back for Night Shift for when Robert had cancer. He was dreaming I think. Tiffany was there to.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list