List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: sorry liz fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sorry liz fans

Started by samandjason$$xoxo at 2006/10/28 09:11AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 10:15PM, Views: 1170, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/30 07:31AM
    Re: sorry liz fans
    Maranda

Quote pdames4: To compare Liz to Maxi is really far fetched and a stretch to one's imagination. One of the contrasting differences in the situation with Liz and Maxi is the feelings of the men involved.

Lucky clearly doesn't want any parts of Maxi. He has told her to stay away. On the other hand, while Jason has made Liz aware that he is in love w/ Sam he also encourages Liz to run to him with her problems. He has never turned her away. He clearly respects her and cherishes her as a friend. It is obvious to me that Liz loves Lucky and I think Jason knows that. In fact, the only person who seems to be totally irrational about Liz and Jason is Carly. She really needs to butt out of this situation because it is none of her business and I can't wait for Jason to tell her.

pdames4 you are exactly right...Liz and Maxie are nothing alike, you all seem to keep hating on Liz while conveniently ignoring that Jason Does care for her! While she may be lying about the babys daddy she would never have cheated on Lucky if she hadn't just walked in on him and Maxie, unlike Sam who F*#ed her mom's husband and then blames it on alcohol!

Maxie is doing whatever she can to get Lucky, while Liz may be lying about the father of her child just so Jason does have a chance w/ Sam, Liz has never once tried to break up Jason & Sam in fact she even turned down his proposal for marriage! If she were like Maxie she would already be moved in! So chill out Liz haters, and open your eyes, if Liz's evil plan was to be with Jason she would be with him right now, I would think all of you Sam lovers would respect that she is letting Jason have his chance with Sam!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/30 07:32AM
    #12   2006/10/30 08:23AM
    Yellow Rose

Quote Maranda:
    Quote pdames4: To compare Liz to Maxi is really far fetched and a stretch to one's imagination. One of the contrasting differences in the situation with Liz and Maxi is the feelings of the men involved.

Lucky clearly doesn't want any parts of Maxi. He has told her to stay away. On the other hand, while Jason has made Liz aware that he is in love w/ Sam he also encourages Liz to run to him with her problems. He has never turned her away. He clearly respects her and cherishes her as a friend. It is obvious to me that Liz loves Lucky and I think Jason knows that. In fact, the only person who seems to be totally irrational about Liz and Jason is Carly. She really needs to butt out of this situation because it is none of her business and I can't wait for Jason to tell her.

pdames4 you are exactly right...Liz and Maxie are nothing alike, you all seem to keep hating on Liz while conveniently ignoring that Jason Does care for her! While she may be lying about the babys daddy she would never have cheated on Lucky if she hadn't just walked in on him and Maxie, unlike Sam who F*#ed her mom's husband and then blames it on alcohol!

Maxie is doing whatever she can to get Lucky, while Liz may be lying about the father of her child just so Jason does have a chance w/ Sam, Liz has never once tried to break up Jason & Sam in fact she even turned down his proposal for marriage! If she were like Maxie she would already be moved in! So chill out Liz haters, and open your eyes, if Liz's evil plan was to be with Jason she would be with him right now, I would think all of you Sam lovers would respect that she is letting Jason have his chance with Sam!

I disagree. Elizabeth is not being honorable by not "breaking up Jason and Sam". Her reason is that she does not and never has condoned or accepted Jason's dangerous profession. Except, of course, when she needs him for something. That, alone, is hypocritical.
    So, bottom line is that she is not leaving Jason and Sam alone "out of respect". I think she loves Jason but can't accept who he is. Even when he was with Courtney, she was jealous and showed it. Courtney and Elizabeth were always sniping at each other for that very reason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/30 08:24AM
    #13   2006/10/30 08:36AM
    toorobbin

But Rick didn't say no.

So, why does everyone elude Rick's place in all of this is beyond me.

Rick didn't stop looking at Sam's clothing.

Rick eagerly, put suntan lotion on her back.

And Rick, certainly didn't say oh, wait.

I can't. I married.

Rick is all too blame.

Rick all too eagerly took advantage of the situation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/30 08:47AM
    #14   2006/10/30 10:30AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote toorobbin: But Rick didn't say no.

I can't. I married.

Rick is all too blame.

very true! remember when ric was putting the suntan lotion on her back, sam hated it!

#15   2006/10/30 10:34AM
    Maranda

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote toorobbin: But Rick didn't say no.

I can't. I married.

Rick is all too blame.

very true! remember when ric was putting the suntan lotion on her back, sam hated it!

Hated it??? Yeah maybe she hated it, but she set out to seduce him way before they actually slept together you are all forgetting that, she ASKED him to put the lotion on, she wandered around the house when only he was home in a little white nightie...that was her plan in the begining to get back at Alexis for breaking her and Jason up! I agree Ric is not blameless, but it takes two, he by no means tricked or forced her to be with him.

#16   2006/10/30 11:20AM
    toorobbin

Obviously, I'm a Sam fan.

What Alexis did to Sam was horrendous.

For some one who cried about the daughter she lost, Alexis sure did a 100 degree turn about.

None of us can deny what happened, because it did.

Sam regretted it, whereas Ric just used it as part of his agenda.

Certainly, I'm not forgetting it.

Sam would like nothing better than to just forget the whole thing and move on, but has Alexis allowed her to.

No.

And, now for the moment, Alexis is sitting in the hospital alone.

Which is what, Alexis deserves.

Because Nikolas has his, Mom back.

#17   2006/10/30 01:07PM
    pinkgirl

No you mean sam is are have you forgot sam and jason was not together but sam's step- father and sam's mother was ..... That's ok

#18   2006/10/30 02:22PM
    toorobbin

Sam was shot right.

Alexis kidnapped Sam from Jason right.

Alexis said no to the operation when Jason said yes.

I think Rick was the one who conveniently forgot, he was married to Alexis.

#19   2006/10/30 07:48PM
    Crater#5

Quote ex-michel: This is exactly what I have said before.
    YES Sam tried to seduce Ric as revenge against Alexis (I think Alexis deserved it). But that that fact doesn't make SAM the only guilty party. Ric is the one who took her up on it, cheated on his wife and his marriage. So he is just a much to blame for that night (if not more so) as Sam, Jason and Alexis are.

As far as Liz goes (in my opinion) she is way more to blame for what happened with Jason, than Sam or Jason himself is.

Let's review the facts of that night-
    Jason broke Sam's heart (yet again) at Kelly's when he told her he couldn't love her/be with her anymore (in front of Alexis). Sam went home and (right fully so) vented against mommy dearest. Alexis came home and destroyed what was left of Sam's heart by calling "trash, a pathetic waste, and telling her she was ashamed of her" (all of it uncalled for IMO). Sam got drunk w/Ric made huge mistake. When it was over she immediately regretted it and practially ran to tell Jason.
    Liz caught Lucky and Maxie (for the 2nd time) at her apartment. She left (no one blames her for that)and went to Jason's apartment. (Not ran into him at a bar, on the docks or anywhere else by accident).
    She drank with him and they slept together. Has not regretted it, has not told her husband yet.

Make of it what you will, but I say Liz's ONS stand was more intentional than Sam's!!!!

I agree with you 100%. Liz had been sniffing Jason every since he brought Sam into that hospital. She din't about Lucky being a addict because she was to dam bust running after Jason when he told her that he would help her,because she helped Sam. Everytime you turn around Liz was over at the apartment with a problem. Liz has friends and family but she runs to Jason.(where were her drinking buds). Liz wanted Jason to bang her and thanks to Sam's help she got what she wanted. Liz got pissed when jason told her that he told Sam they slept together, well Sam was honest with him. The only person lying is Saint Lizzard.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list