List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: sorry liz fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sorry liz fans

Started by samandjason$$xoxo at 2006/10/28 09:11AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 10:15PM, Views: 1122, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/28 09:11AM
    sorry liz fans
    samandjason$...

liz is a slut back stabber boy friend steeler gets what she wants and every thing that sam want and she looks like she is on drugs mean filthy f***en b****

#2   2006/10/29 04:32PM
    Re: sorry liz fans
    toorobbin

ditto.

jmo, but as far as I'm concerned, Liz is no better than Maxie.

#3   2006/10/29 04:54PM
    pdames4

Damn, Lighten up Guys! What's behind the rage! I want Jason to be the dad to make the storyline interesting. I think Liz belongs with Lucky. I can do Sam and Jason, I don't mind them as a couple. If Jason can forgive Sam for being a trifling slutty homewrecking piece of salvage(She dives for salvage, or something, right?) then so can I. I just don't understand how people think sleeping with your mother's husband is okay. Oh-h and let's not forget that she knew Sonny was married to Carly when she slept with him. They may have been seperated, but she knew that the likelihood of the two remaining apart was zero to none. She is not a saint. Neither is Liz. But there is definetely no room for comparison. Let's be real. Would you want Sam for a girlfriend. Would you want to be friends with anyone who slept with their mother's husband, no matter what the reason.

#4   2006/10/29 04:56PM
    BabyBlueEyes

wow... you really don't like liz. i don't, but you use your words there. and toorobbin, i agree. she is no better than maxie. lol

#5   2006/10/29 05:09PM
    pdames4

8)
    It is so amazing. We all watch the same soap. Yet, we all see what we want and don't see what we don't want. Isn't it fun when that happens! Some of us think Sam is a slut, while others clearly see Liz as the same. I wonder what would the writers say about their character's personalities.

#6   2006/10/29 05:26PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote pdames4:
    It is so amazing. We all watch the same soap. Yet, we all see what we want and don't see what we don't want. Isn't it fun when that happens! Some of us think Sam is a slut, while others clearly see Liz as the same. I wonder what would the writers say about their character's personalities.

i find it interesting and fun how we all disagree on s/ls and at the same time i want us to agree. i also wonder what the writers think of the characters when they write about them.

#7   2006/10/29 07:09PM
    toorobbin

What gets me about Liz is this.

Every five minutes, she runs to Jason.

She had ons and yet she has the nerve, to tell everyone, to cover up her actions.

Furthermore, everyone agrees to this.

Why.

Liz goes over to Jason's to throw herself in Sam's face.

Just like Maxie goes over to Lucky, to Lucky in Liz's face.

What goes around Liz, comes back to haunt you.

#8   2006/10/29 08:22PM
    pdames4

To compare Liz to Maxi is really far fetched and a stretch to one's imagination. One of the contrasting differences in the situation with Liz and Maxi is the feelings of the men involved.

Lucky clearly doesn't want any parts of Maxi. He has told her to stay away. On the other hand, while Jason has made Liz aware that he is in love w/ Sam he also encourages Liz to run to him with her problems. He has never turned her away. He clearly respects her and cherishes her as a friend. It is obvious to me that Liz loves Lucky and I think Jason knows that. In fact, the only person who seems to be totally irrational about Liz and Jason is Carly. She really needs to butt out of this situation because it is none of her business and I can't wait for Jason to tell her.

#9   2006/10/30 05:49AM
    toorobbin

It doesn't seem farfetched to compare Liz to Maxie at all to me.

Maxie, uses Lucky for her own means.

And so does Liz, use Jason for her own means.

If Liz was a true friend, then she would leave Jason alone, and let Jason and Sam carry on with their own lives.

Liz had no problem taking money from both Nikolas and Jason.

Maxie has no problem getting drugs to throw them in Lucky's face.

#10   2006/10/30 07:31AM
    Rebel030304

well i guess there are a lot of Liz hating people out there but really your pushing it comparing her to Maxi. Liz is a grown woman that is having a hard time (that she did not bring on her self) and Maxi is a little girl that brings on the drama like no one else since Carly. Give Liz a break she is tring to do what's right even if it taking her a while to figure it out!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list