List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/02 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 11:04AM, Views: 1763, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/03 10:04AM
    Re: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?
    Axl Rose

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Axl Rose: Or hell they could have brought back the Smith family, Frank Smith's family by bringing back either Damian Smith or his sister

That is a good one Frank Smith was very powerful, I hope we something of this s/l

And by bringing back the Smith family then it would tie them to Luke as well as to Sonny too considering Luke he worked for Frank Smith at one point and not to mention Sonny that is how he got his start in Port Charles running one of Frank Smith's dives, so if you bring the Smith family back to the forefront like how they have brought the Jeromes back to the forefront then bringing the Smiths back would be interesting

And not to mention you can tie in a character or 2 to their family like for example Spinelli, since Spinelli's first name is Damian, you could have Spinelli be related to the Smith family by having Spinelli be Damian Smith's son a son Damian never knew he had making Spinelli tied to a core mob family of the past which then would mean Spinelli and Maxie's daughter would be a Smith too

#22   2013/08/03 02:11PM
    nikie

this is what i dont get, i know that tracy was married to solieto and she used his money to help Elq,but the part i dont get is i thought that was along time ago?? i mean before the company went under again in the 90"s when lila first came up with pickled lila to bring ELQ back to life??!! all that happen with the mob money before this right?? if so wounld it be null and avoid that she used mob money, cause the company tanked after that happen and the relish money was used to bring it back??! let me know if i am wrong about this!!

#23   2013/08/03 03:38PM
    oltllover

Quote nikie: this is what i dont get, i know that tracy was married to solieto and she used his money to help Elq,but the part i dont get is i thought that was along time ago?? i mean before the company went under again in the 90"s when lila first came up with pickled lila to bring ELQ back to life??!! all that happen with the mob money before this right?? if so wounld it be null and avoid that she used mob money, cause the company tanked after that happen and the relish money was used to bring it back??! let me know if i am wrong about this!!

nope, the pickle Lila story happened before Tracy married Gino.

#24   2013/08/04 04:36AM
    Axl Rose

Or how about they bring back another mob family like the Rivera family? Bring the Riveras to Port Charles, that being Lily's family, Lily being Sonny's first wife, her father was Hernando Rivera right? Lily's father Hernando is dead apparently right and so is Lily but who is to say that Hernando didn't have more children besides Lily? So it is possible Lily could have had brothers or sisters and if she did then perhaps one of them could come to Port Charles wanting revenge on Sonny for killing not just Hernando but wanting revenge for Lily

#25   2013/09/07 07:10AM
    Axl Rose

Or another mob family they could have brought back, the Soleitos, since Johnny is a Soleito you could have had Gino's other children show up making trouble for Johnny and Sonny but also making trouble for ELQ since Tracy used the Soleito mob money to fund ELQ to save it from going under you could have the Soleitos mix it up with the Quartermaines

#26   2013/09/07 01:18PM
    Gideon58

I'm totally for ANYTHING that would bring Brandon Barash back to the show as Johnny...the destruction of his character was just heartbreaking to watch.

#27   2013/09/07 10:42PM
    genhospchat

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltllover: This isn't just about bringing back a crime family its about connecting it to other characters. the jeromes connect to anna and duke giving them a s/l and they wanted to give sam a dad and no one from the solito's or zaccaras would have fit that role and the smiths only connect to luke and laura and luke/AG is going on one of his long vacations.

I agree. Plus, I don't really see why it has to be one or the other. Eventually, I'd love to see the Zacchara's back on the scene but for right now, I'm enjoying the SL with the Jeromes. I wasn't watching when they were on before so this feels new and fresh to me.

They could get rid of Ava and I'd be ok with that. Oh and PLEASE get her out of the Q mansion!

#28   2013/09/08 09:09AM
    Axl Rose

Another mob family that could be revived how about the Smith family? Yes Frank Smith had 2 children his son Damian Smith and his daughter Jennifer Smith, Frank is dead but so is Damian but Jennifer she is still alive so why not bring her back?

It would make sense to center the new Smith mob family around her

#29   2013/09/08 09:09AM
    Axl Rose

Another mob family that could be revived how about the Smith family? Yes Frank Smith had 2 children his son Damian Smith and his daughter Jennifer Smith, Frank is dead but so is Damian but Jennifer she is still alive so why not bring her back?

It would make sense to center the new Smith mob family around her

#30   2013/09/21 11:04AM
    Axl Rose

Or how about the McKay crime family? Duke was born into a crime family wasn't he in Scotland? Who is to say Duke didn't or doesn't have any siblings out there

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list