List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/02 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 11:04AM, Views: 2309, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/02 03:06PM
    Re: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?
    Insxx

Why nor indeed. Luke and Laura and all that old mess is boring. I never seen anything wrong with the Mob anyway. laura got her old butt out there looking for Luke, trying to be gangater.

#12   2013/08/02 04:05PM
    oltllover

This isn't just about bringing back a crime family its about connecting it to other characters. the jeromes connect to anna and duke giving them a s/l and they wanted to give sam a dad and no one from the solito's or zaccaras would have fit that role and the smiths only connect to luke and laura and luke/AG is going on one of his long vacations.

#13   2013/08/02 04:20PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote oltllover: This isn't just about bringing back a crime family its about connecting it to other characters. the jeromes connect to anna and duke giving them a s/l and they wanted to give sam a dad and no one from the solito's or zaccaras would have fit that role and the smiths only connect to luke and laura and luke/AG is going on one of his long vacations.

I agree. Plus, I don't really see why it has to be one or the other. Eventually, I'd love to see the Zacchara's back on the scene but for right now, I'm enjoying the SL with the Jeromes. I wasn't watching when they were on before so this feels new and fresh to me.

#14   2013/08/02 04:41PM
    Bizlet

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote oltllover: This isn't just about bringing back a crime family its about connecting it to other characters. the jeromes connect to anna and duke giving them a s/l and they wanted to give sam a dad and no one from the solito's or zaccaras would have fit that role and the smiths only connect to luke and laura and luke/AG is going on one of his long vacations.

I agree. Plus, I don't really see why it has to be one or the other. Eventually, I'd love to see the Zacchara's back on the scene but for right now, I'm enjoying the SL with the Jeromes. I wasn't watching when they were on before so this feels new and fresh to me.

I was just starting to get into GH daily when the Jerome's were a threat I remember Lucy and Victor, I was still young so I don't remember Jullian or Olivia. It is nice that RC has a new twist to GH's history.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 04:43PM
    #15   2013/08/02 05:21PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

I was just starting to get into GH daily when the Jerome's were a threat I remember Lucy and Victor, I was still young so I don't remember Jullian or Olivia. It is nice that RC has a new twist to GH's history.

Yeah, I really don't know much of anything about the Jeromes back story..Just the names and what I've heard on recent episodes. I know that Duke and Anna were heavily involved but that's about it..So it's a nice history lesson for me.

#16   2013/08/02 05:42PM
    Axl Rose

Plus if the Zaccharas were back on the scene then it would be great to see Johnny run his family's organization again

#17   2013/08/02 06:52PM
    Maliza001

I got bored with GH the last couple of months and I got curious about some of the old SL I went to YouTube (robertanna channel is really good) and found the old SL about Duke, Anna and the Jeromes they are really GOOD! Olivia was one crazy, fatal attraction b for sure! I for one am really excited about this SL and am wondering if Kiki is Olivia/Ava's and Dukes kid it was about the right time I think

#18   2013/08/02 06:53PM
    Axl Rose

How about the Alcazars

#19   2013/08/03 12:24AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote Axl Rose: How about the Alcazars

I would love for the writers to revive the Alcazars one day . Its ridiculous how they killed them all off . I love Ted King's portrayal of Lorenzo Alcazar .

#20   2013/08/03 06:46AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose: Or hell they could have brought back the Smith family, Frank Smith's family by bringing back either Damian Smith or his sister

That is a good one Frank Smith was very powerful, I hope we something of this s/l

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list