List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/08/02 12:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/21 11:04AM, Views: 2340, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/02 12:52PM
    If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?
    Axl Rose

If GH wanted to bring back a crime family or have a resurgence of a crime family, why not the Zaccharas or the Soleitos? Let's not forget not all the Zaccharas are dead because doesn't Anthony Zacchara have a brother, Rudy Zacchara? Didn't Claudia go to live with her Uncle Rudy when she was a teenager in Milan? And Rudy I am sure he and Anthony probably did not get along as brothers but even so I am sure Rudy must have children and if he does then why not have the Zaccharas re-claim their territory?

Or how about the Soleito crime family? Isn't Johnny a Soleito since he is Gino Soleito's son and didn't Gino have other children besides Johnny, so it would make sense for them to come into Port Charles and take over not only Sonny's territory or try to anyway but the Soleitos would be entitled to ELQ because Tracy used their family's money to help finance ELQ so they can feel like ELQ is theirs and not the Quartermaines

#2   2013/08/02 01:30PM
    Re: If GH wanted to bring back a mob family...why not?
    elijahsgotit

I would love to see the Zacharra organization rise back up with Johnny in charge. He had talked about running things back when he was still on the show but then they just made it all about Sonny. I'd love to see them show Johnny as the fun wild card he once was but also a force to be reckoned with.

I also wish they could somehow undo the reveal about Claudia being his mother but I suppose the damage has already been done there

#3   2013/08/02 01:33PM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit: I would love to see the Zacharra organization rise back up with Johnny in charge. He had talked about running things back when he was still on the show but then they just made it all about Sonny. I'd love to see them show Johnny as the fun wild card he once was but also a force to be reckoned with.

I also wish they could somehow undo the reveal about Claudia being his mother but I suppose the damage has already been done there

But Johnny is also a Soleito and Johnny could run that organization but even so Johnny being a Soleito that would entitle Johnny to ELQ since Tracy was married to Johnny's biological father Gino and she stole from Johnny's family so Johnny claiming the Soleito organization as his own would also be interesting to see as well

#4   2013/08/02 01:40PM
    elijahsgotit

Personally, I hated how they made him Claudia's son and by extension, a Soleito so I'd rather he just stay a Zacchara, tbh.

That being said, I'm not sure that would legally entitle Johnny to ELQ seeing as how that was all done under the table and Tracy was thereby booted for it.

#5   2013/08/02 01:43PM
    Axl Rose

But Johnny being Gino's son he could insist that what Tracy did was illegal and therefore that entitles him to ELQ but even so Johnny being a Soleito he could choose to go after Sonny's territory especially with Johnny's Soleito siblings backing him against Sonny it would be perfect for Johnny to go after Sonny again

#6   2013/08/02 01:59PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Axl Rose: But Johnny being Gino's son he could insist that what Tracy did was illegal and therefore that entitles him to ELQ but even so Johnny being a Soleito he could choose to go after Sonny's territory especially with Johnny's Soleito siblings backing him against Sonny it would be perfect for Johnny to go after Sonny again

I think they all are part of the 5 families and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Zaccharas or Solietos isn't Milo's and Maxs dad in the mob too?

#7   2013/08/02 02:05PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose: But Johnny being Gino's son he could insist that what Tracy did was illegal and therefore that entitles him to ELQ but even so Johnny being a Soleito he could choose to go after Sonny's territory especially with Johnny's Soleito siblings backing him against Sonny it would be perfect for Johnny to go after Sonny again

I don't see how that entitles Johnny to ELQ to be honest. If anything, it only makes Tracy less entitled to the company.

#8   2013/08/02 02:07PM
    Axl Rose

I just want to see the Soleitos again, it bets having the Jeromes or hell even bring back the Zacchara crime family or how about the Alcazar crime family

#9   2013/08/02 02:07PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Bettie Davis:

I think they all are part of the 5 families and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Zaccharas or Solietos isn't Milo's and Maxs dad in the mob too?

I definitely agree that we haven't seen the last of them. I've never really heard more than a mention here and there about Max/Milo's dad but Max seemed to already know a lot about the business going into it.

#10   2013/08/02 02:09PM
    Axl Rose

Or hell they could have brought back the Smith family, Frank Smith's family by bringing back either Damian Smith or his sister

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list