List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Whos baby is Brit pregnant with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whos baby is Brit pregnant with

Started by imsheila at 2013/07/30 02:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/06 05:27AM, Views: 6356, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/30 02:27PM
    Whos baby is Brit pregnant with
    imsheila

I am thinking that Britt is pregnant with Lulu and Dante baby, she stole one of the embryos and had it placed in her, who else thinks this?

#2   2013/07/30 03:22PM
    Re: Whos baby is Brit pregnant with
    Bizlet

Quote imsheila: I am thinking that Britt is pregnant with Lulu and Dante baby, she stole one of the embryos and had it placed in her, who else thinks this?

I was convinced of that for long form the start of this now I beginning to wonder if Britt or her mother grabbed a random donor from lab one with dark hair and dark dark eyes. Enter Derek Wells they like foreshadowing on this show.

#3   2013/07/30 03:30PM
    oltllover

Brit said she felt bad for the real father which would fit it being Dante's but she didn't say that it wasn't her baby and if it is then she didn't take an embryo just Dante's "contribution" they did go to Derek right after that though so who knows. Should be fun to watch though

#4   2013/07/30 03:50PM
    Bizlet

Sonny was in one shots too the last he needs is another child. My goodness I hope Sony is not is making contributions at the PC sperm bank.

#5   2013/07/30 03:51PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover: Brit said she felt bad for the real father which would fit it being Dante's but she didn't say that it wasn't her baby and if it is then she didn't take an embryo just Dante's "contribution" they did go to Derek right after that though so who knows. Should be fun to watch though

Oh that would be really sick if she got herself pregnant with her & Dante's baby! To force a married man to raise a child with a total stranger is just wicked.

#6   2013/07/30 03:52PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Bizlet: Sonny was in one shots too the last he needs is another child. My goodness I hope Sony is not is making contributions at the PC sperm bank.

Now they would be a good couple to raise a child

#7   2013/07/30 09:47PM
    ELIZABETH FA...

i think brit is pregnant with robins baby cause she used robins frozen egg and i think that the father is nic. i think he donated sprem to the sprem bank. cause remmber robin tried to get pregnant by her self since patrick did not want a child.

#8   2013/07/31 09:24AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oltllover: Brit said she felt bad for the real father which would fit it being Dante's but she didn't say that it wasn't her baby and if it is then she didn't take an embryo just Dante's "contribution" they did go to Derek right after that though so who knows. Should be fun to watch though

Oh that would be really sick if she got herself pregnant with her & Dante's baby! To force a married man to raise a child with a total stranger is just wicked.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember that the eggs and sperm were already fertilized so if that's correct it could not be Dante's baby without it also being Lulu's baby.

#9   2013/07/31 09:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember that the eggs and sperm were already fertilized so if that's correct it could not be Dante's baby without it also being Lulu's baby.

Maybe Dante had another sample laying around the lab. It is not quite high security there.
    Now that we know Britt has so many helpers a true fertility clinic would donors available to woman wanted pregnant on their own. Maybe Britt mother got her pregnant back where Robin was being held. Britt would still not have to know about Robin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 10:00AM
    #10   2013/07/31 09:55AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

Probably but I'm not really sure. Either way it wouldn't surprise me if the writers changed that around to suit the s/l. I hope not, I like Dante & Lulu and don't want to see Britt in their lives.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list