List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just For Fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just For Fun

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 08:56AM, Views: 4824, Replies: 97
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/09/13 10:35PM
    Re: Just For Fun
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Thank you Rans, that's one vote well I see more?[/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

My good friend yes, I will continue.[/quote

Sorry I didn't vote sooner.I am so happy you will continue.I love reading it.[/quote]

I have missed you good friend LucyT and I will try and get something on today[/quote]

Hows the other projects going?
    I have started writing a little each day because of you.
    I used to love to write but always felt guilty doing it once I had children.
    I have been taking a lunch break of about one half hour and just writing. I find it so hard to stop.
    I am grateful that I found you.You made me remember how much I loved writing.
    Now, I wont be sharing because I am not that interesting but I still love the way it feels to describe my feelings,life and community advents in written word.

I just wanted you to know you sparked that in me and I am so thankful.[/quote]

Lucy T you are a special friend to me too, I have my FB, but, I like this so much better, so many good people on here and I am so blessed to know each and every one of you. Sniffle,[/quote]

You made me smile and giggle. I have yet to brave face book. Gasp ,I know, crazy right?

My husband believes if I got on I might never get off He knows me pretty well.Maybe I will try facebooking in the closet.LOL

#82   2013/09/14 05:37AM
    Bettie Davis

[quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

Sorry I didn't vote sooner.I am so happy you will continue.I love reading it.[/quote]

I have missed you good friend LucyT and I will try and get something on today[/quote]

I have been taking a lunch break of about one half hour and just writing. I find it so hard to stop.
    Now, I wont be sharing because I am not that interesting but I still love the way it feels to describe my feelings,life and community advents in written word.

Lucy T you are a special friend to me too, I have my FB, but, I like this so much better, so many good people on here and I am so blessed to know each and every one of you. Sniffle,[/quote]

You made me smile and giggle. I have yet to brave face book. Gasp ,I know, crazy right?

My husband believes if I got on I might never get off He knows me pretty well.Maybe I will try facebooking in the closet.LOL [/quote]

FB has its ups and downs, Let me know if you get FB, and I will be a friend, oh and the picture hanging above the fireplace at Collinwood is Josette.

#83   2013/09/15 06:04AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis: As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

You never surprise me, said Barnabus why should this moment be different from all the other times. Laughing at his response you know you could never get far from me I will always find you. Now leave he says rather harshly, another laughter escapes the women Never, she exclaims I will ruin your life like I always have what makes you think this would be different, My son he says. your son, he will have nothing to do with you she says I'll see to that, Liz over hearing and seeing the two sends a shiver she never felt before, these two people seem so strange and what do they want with Silas?.....stay tuned

Why do you continue with this Barnabus asks, you loved me once said the women and then came Josette and ruined it for us, and I have cursed you since that day, and I am the only one to give you your freedom all I ask is for you to come back. I could never love you Angelique. that way anymore, Josette is my true love. With anger in her eyes and a swift turn around she was gone leaving Barnabus alone. at the precise moment Liz who saw and couldn't belive what she had seen manage to drop all the patient files on the floor and Barnabus turns so slowly as if in slow motion gazed his eyes on to Liz and bore all his sight onto her, as she stopped and stared back.

Elizabeth, said Silas, Liz snapped out of what seemed like a dream, Elizabeth are you okay asked Silas. looking like she had seen a ghost she stammered I think so, what's wrong do you need to sit down? Ahh, No I am okay, that man over there wants to see you he says he's your father, as Silas turns to look there is no one there, Elizabeth there is no one there and as she looks past Silas the hallway was empty, but, he was here she exclaimed and he said he came to see his son and that is you, I know he was here I know it, he was arguing with a women he said his name was Barnabus, Elizabeth I think you better go and take a break there is no one here, Let me help you, I will take you to the lounge and you need to rest, but, I know what I saw.

With Elizabeth calming herself down and thinking she's going crazy, with out even giving it any thought, Silas continues to go back to the nurses station looking at up coming patients, a very unusal quiet comes around and as if he couldn't here anything he leaves to go to his office, still feeling the effects of the annoying silence he turns a corner and there in front of Silas stood Barnabus, as he Silas stares he says, I knew one day you would come and a small smile appears on Barnabus's face, its been a long time said Barnabus.

Then you must know about Clay said Silas, Yes, I have herd about your brother, but, rest assured he's where he should be. I have come for you said Barnabus. Why, you know I will never leave and go with you, said Silas if its about putting me through school, no, said Barnabus that was my gift to you, its much more then that, much more, as he smiles........

Please, lets go into my office we will be private in there, said Silas, so what is it you want, Barnabus looks around at the degrees on the wall you have done well I am very proud of you, but, you must remember your birth right you are a Collins. I am Silas Clay you know that why bring my birth up now. and what about my brother, why now. Your brother tended to be a bit messy you must now take charge of your heritage and help me with the mess said Barnabus take your rightful place with me now before your brother causes more harm.

I am sorry said Silas I cant do that, Caleb made his choice and so have I. I have cured myself, and tried to get Caleb to do the same, the choice was his and now all I want is to be left alone and to be the doctor I am now if you will excuse me I have patients to tend to. Wait said Barnabus we are not finished yet you still are my son and you are a Collins, no mater if you are a doctor or not, you are part of this family and you can not run away from that. Yes, I know who I am said Silas but I am cured of the dreadful curse that has consumed you. You know I cant change said Barnabus and you know why. Angelique is every where and I have protected you and Caleb from her, but, unfortunately she has him and now, I need your help, Shaking his head no, said Silas I am done please leave. As Silas leaves the room Barnabus feels defeated and turns to leaves saying to himself someday Silas you will return I will see to that, and as he leaves and walks slowly down the hall Angelique follows close behind,

Silas tries to recover the day from his unexpected visitor, as he checks on Liz who is back at the nurses station Silas apologize's to her for his father. His quite strange said Liz, Silas laughing yes, my family is a bit odd, I hope you are okay he says. I am fine, you never mentioned you had a father, he is not someone I talk about said Silas or my family. I would appreciate you wont mention this to any one, No, I certainly wont she said, this is one day I want to forget. Silas smiles thank you, me too. I must tend to my patients, and as he walks away, Liz see's another man standing nearby, can I help you?

UH, no I was looking for my ma... I mean my employer Barnabus Collins, have you seen him, I think he left awhile ago said Liz, You are a very pretty said Willie, Ah, well thank you said liz, What is your name, asked Liz, Willie, Willie Loomis I best be going don't want Barnabus waitin for me cause it gets bad, Can this day get any weirder said Liz to herself, can what get weirder asked Silas, as he approaches, Your family Silas, some guy name Willey was here looking for your father and said the strangest thing and as she told Silas a look of concern came over his face, I must go and see my family he said, I'll be out for the rest of the day

As Silas drives on the winding road to the mansion known as Collingwood a thick heavy fog encloses around the property, and he can see faint lights coming from the house where he grew up as a child with Caleb, a secret he never told anyone something he must hide from the world outside. As he approaches he sees shapes of the statues in the garden which to anyone would look eerie, but, to Silas meant nothing, the same statues he saw as a child playing with Caleb, as he nears the entrance a figure stands out and as he gets nearer he see's Caleb.

Well, my brother returns said Caleb, are we expecting you to stay and for how long? I came to see our father not you, I have no interest in you or this place said Silas, there is nothing for me hear now where is he? Do come in said Caleb with an evil grin, as Silas looks around the big mansion little had changed, most if not all the people that once lived here are now gone, the house left entirely to Barnabus after all it belong to him. Now all that is left are the few Caleb, ,Barnabus and the ever loyal Willie. The painting of Barnabas still hangs in the hallway, the furniture in the drawing room is old and thread bare, but, the fire in the fireplace is always warming and welcoming. The music box still lays on the table, and when he was a boy Silas would play it over and over its haunting music of a loved one so far away. I hear you have moved to Port Charles said Caleb, snapping out of his thoughts Silas replied yes, I have I am now a doctor there and taking care of Raif you know your son. Ahhh, yes Raif and I enjoyed every moment with his mother even killing her he said with a loud laugh.....to be continued!

Nothing amazes me about you Caleb considering our past said Silas. To me its a nightmare, but, for you, well there are no words. You act like our family heratige is stained said Caleb we are in a long line of greatness that I embrace but
    you turn your back on you are the one who is a disgust, said Caleb and why are you here you have no desire to come back you with your doctors degree and thinking your better then any of us. Caleb, shouted Barnabus. Silence! Silas not surprised seeing his father stand before him, as usual in his black long cape his unique cane and the family ring on his hand. I have come here said Silas to ask a favor, said Silas.....to be continued

Barnabus lokks at both of his sons and then his gaze turns towards the picture over the fireplace as he has so many times before, the look of sadness on his face as he remembers his love, I see the picture still hangs said Silas, yes, said Barnabus where it always will be. Sighing he asks Silas what is it he wants, I know what he wants said Caleb, to be rid of us, and forget who he really is, Father I have been so loyal and yet he comes here to ask you a favor. I know said Barnabus you have never disappointed me and I always will love the fact you are still here by my side, but you tend to be a little messy this last time you have to be more careful or we will be
    surely be found out about our exsistence , that is why I had summoned you back here to your home. I have been proud of you both, its not easy knowing who you are and where you come from. Yes, someone says loudly, as she enters the sitting room, Barnabus don't look so surprised you know what I told you they are all gone now except for me and as I promised I shall be near forever, smiling she turns to Silas, You have come home, Angelique you as always look lovely said Silas......to be continued

#84   2013/09/15 08:22PM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

My husband believes if I got on I might never get off He knows me pretty well.Maybe I will try facebooking in the closet.LOL [/quote]

FB has its ups and downs, Let me know if you get FB, and I will be a friend, oh and the picture hanging above the fireplace at Collinwood is Josette.[/quote]

Thank you! did I miss that in the story somewhere?That was really bothering me but I felt bad asking.I EVEN read back over the story.

If I do get on facebook I will let you know.It is tempting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 08:25PM
    #85   2013/09/16 05:50AM
    Bettie Davis

Josette's picture hangs above the fireplace in her wedding
    dress, I get a lot of recipe's on FB and some crafting ideas a lot too and I love to do crafts.

#86   2013/09/16 10:10AM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis: Josette's picture hangs above the fireplace in her wedding
    dress, I get a lot of recipe's on FB and some crafting ideas a lot too and I love to do crafts.

My oldest daughter who is 10 is begging to learn to knit.She loves to craft but you should see the little piggies room

#87   2013/09/16 02:17PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT:

My oldest daughter who is 10 is begging to learn to knit.She loves to craft but you should see the little piggies room

I wish I could, I like to draw make candles, jewelry, soap, ceramics, Christmas ornaments, and I am suppose to build the Titanic but, it is being postponed for the time being

#88   2013/09/16 07:23PM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:

I wish I could, I like to draw make candles, jewelry, soap, ceramics, Christmas ornaments, and I am suppose to build the Titanic but, it is being postponed for the time being

Your going to build the Titanic?

#89   2013/09/16 07:40PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:

That sounded funny didn't it, a plastic model, it requires a steady hand and a lot of quiet.

#90   2013/09/19 09:57PM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:

That sounded funny didn't it, a plastic model, it requires a steady hand and a lot of quiet.

I thought that might be what you meant but you never know.Pretty impressive I have never built a model.My husband likes to.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list