List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just For Fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just For Fun

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 08:56AM, Views: 4642, Replies: 97
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/10 02:47PM
    Re: Just For Fun
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.

YES!

Thank you Rans, that's one vote well I see more?

#72   2013/09/11 01:05AM
    annabannana

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

YES!

Yes please

#73   2013/09/11 06:26AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote annabannana:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

YES!

Yes please

My good friend yes, I will continue.

#74   2013/09/12 01:16AM
    LucyT

YES YES YES PLEASE!

#75   2013/09/12 01:19AM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Thank you Rans, that's one vote well I see more?[/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

My good friend yes, I will continue.[/quote

Sorry I didn't vote sooner.I am so happy you will continue.I love reading it.

#76   2013/09/12 05:57AM
    Bettie Davis

[quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

Sorry I didn't vote sooner.I am so happy you will continue.I love reading it.[/quote]

I have missed you good friend LucyT and I will try and get something on today

#77   2013/09/12 08:38PM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

Sorry I didn't vote sooner.I am so happy you will continue.I love reading it.[/quote]

I have missed you good friend LucyT and I will try and get something on today[/quote]

Hows the other projects going?
    I have started writing a little each day because of you.
    I used to love to write but always felt guilty doing it once I had children.
    I have been taking a lunch break of about one half hour and just writing. I find it so hard to stop.
    I am grateful that I found you.You made me remember how much I loved writing.
    Now, I wont be sharing because I am not that interesting but I still love the way it feels to describe my feelings,life and community advents in written word.

I just wanted you to know you sparked that in me and I am so thankful.

#78   2013/09/13 06:40AM
    Bettie Davis

[quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote LucyT: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote annabannana: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: [quote]Quote ransomha: [quote]Quote Bettie Davis: Should I continue my story? Let me see some votes.[/quote]

YES![/quote]

Yes please[/quote]

I have missed you good friend LucyT and I will try and get something on today[/quote]

Hows the other projects going?
    I have started writing a little each day because of you.
    I used to love to write but always felt guilty doing it once I had children.
    I have been taking a lunch break of about one half hour and just writing. I find it so hard to stop.
    I am grateful that I found you.You made me remember how much I loved writing.
    Now, I wont be sharing because I am not that interesting but I still love the way it feels to describe my feelings,life and community advents in written word.

I just wanted you to know you sparked that in me and I am so thankful.[/quote]

Lucy T you are a special friend to me too, I have my FB, but, I like this so much better, so many good people on here and I am so blessed to know each and every one of you. Sniffle,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 06:41AM
    #79   2013/09/13 10:55AM
    Luvtheshow

Hi I haven't posted since just after the nurses ball.. Just kinda been scrolling through when I've had time but I stumbled on to this thread and frankly I had to log in and post a vote for more!!!
    I always enjoy your posts and I'm really enjoying the story Bettie! Thanks.

#80   2013/09/13 03:50PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Luvtheshow: Hi I haven't posted since just after the nurses ball.. Just kinda been scrolling through when I've had time but I stumbled on to this thread and frankly I had to log in and post a vote for more!!!
    I always enjoy your posts and I'm really enjoying the story Bettie! Thanks.

I am so happy to hear you like this, thank you, I was gonna do some more of the story but, I haven't got to it, but I will, just keep watching for it, again thank you.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list