List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just For Fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just For Fun

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 08:56AM, Views: 4688, Replies: 97
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/18 07:28PM
    Re: Just For Fun
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT: I love the description of Silas's childhood home.I can visualize it smell the dampness.

Love it!

I know you are busy with a real writing project but have you ever written Fanfic?

If so please point me to it I want to read it.

How is things going with the book I know you've finished but are you able to make head way with the other stuff?

I did it all wrong have to go over and re write most of it, I might have help getting it published a retired Detroit Tiger (baseball player) he is on his book tour now and he said he would help me, I hope so, I might write another one or at least start it soon.

Sorry, you need to rewrite that is the part that always gets me.Not that I have ever wrote anything but I would have a hard time poring my heart out over something loving it and being told to do it different.

I know you'll get it done it sounds like you at least have someone who knows what needs to be done.

What is your next book going to be about?

Two runaway's and their life on the streets and how they made it out

#52   2013/08/18 09:08PM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT: I love the description of Silas's childhood home.I can visualize it smell the dampness.

Love it!

I know you are busy with a real writing project but have you ever written Fanfic?

How is things going with the book I know you've finished but are you able to make head way with the other stuff?

I did it all wrong have to go over and re write most of it, I might have help getting it published a retired Detroit Tiger (baseball player) he is on his book tour now and he said he would help me, I hope so, I might write another one or at least start it soon.

Sorry, you need to rewrite that is the part that always gets me.Not that I have ever wrote anything but I would have a hard time poring my heart out over something loving it and being told to do it different.

I know you'll get it done it sounds like you at least have someone who knows what needs to be done.

On the streets of Detroit?
    Both Female or male?
    what time period?

Oh Gosh here I go sorry.

#53   2013/08/19 07:06AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Love it!

Both Female or male?
    what time period?

Oh Gosh here I go sorry.

Both males, 70's era and I thought about New York, but maybe Detroit, Your so sweet to be interested.

#54   2013/08/20 09:18PM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Love it!

Both Female or male?
    what time period?

Oh Gosh here I go sorry.

Both males, 70's era and I thought about New York, but maybe Detroit, Your so sweet to be interested.

completely fiction?If that's not to personal.
    How many years will it span?
    where did the inspiration come from?
    How many story's do you have going on in your head at any given time?

#55   2013/08/21 06:37AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Love it!

Both Female or male?
    what time period?

Oh Gosh here I go sorry.

completely fiction?If that's not to personal.
    How many years will it span?
    where did the inspiration come from?
    How many story's do you have going on in your head at any given time?

Completely Fiction,
    Childhood to adult
    Right now 2 but I am thinking of a third
    This book I actually thought about for 36 years.

#56   2013/08/21 07:26AM
    ashuri-chan

There really should be a fanfiction site where people can post fanfictions of their favorite soaps. It would be interesting to see what people come up with.

#57   2013/08/21 07:31AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ashuri-chan: There really should be a fanfiction site where people can post fanfictions of their favorite soaps. It would be interesting to see what people come up with.

Hi ashuri, you should write your stories.

#58   2013/08/21 07:35AM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ashuri-chan: There really should be a fanfiction site where people can post fanfictions of their favorite soaps. It would be interesting to see what people come up with.

Hiyas! I do need to start writing again. But I can't get in the mood to start. And I don't know if I should start a new one or continue an old one.

#59   2013/08/21 07:45AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Hiyas! I do need to start writing again. But I can't get in the mood to start. And I don't know if I should start a new one or continue an old one.

I am so glad to see your post again, you know writing is so hard, I have to rewrite my book on me and the friends, do my own cover, and find more then one publisher. to submit it too,

#60   2013/08/21 07:50AM
    ashuri-chan

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ashuri-chan:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

I am so glad to see your post again, you know writing is so hard, I have to rewrite my book on me and the friends, do my own cover, and find more then one publisher. to submit it too,

It's good to be posting again, even though I hardly know what's going on on the show and on the boards ^.^;

It is hard, but I am thinking of using a different POV this time.

I don't think i told you I started reading some books. I have six new books right now, I love them! Congrats on your book though. Why not get it self published?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list