List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just For Fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just For Fun

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 08:56AM, Views: 4555, Replies: 97
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/11 11:15PM
    Re: Just For Fun
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis: As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

You never surprise me, said Barnabus why should this moment be different from all the other times. Laughing at his response you know you could never get far from me I will always find you. Now leave he says rather harshly, another laughter escapes the women Never, she exclaims I will ruin your life like I always have what makes you think this would be different, My son he says. your son, he will have nothing to do with you she says I'll see to that, Liz over hearing and seeing the two sends a shiver she never felt before, these two people seem so strange and what do they want with Silas?.....stay tuned

Why do you continue with this Barnabus asks, you loved me once said the women and then came Josette and ruined it for us, and I have cursed you since that day, and I am the only one to give you your freedom all I ask is for you to come back. I could never love you Angelique. that way anymore, Josette is my true love. With anger in her eyes and a swift turn around she was gone leaving Barnabus alone. at the precise moment Liz who saw and couldn't belive what she had seen manage to drop all the patient files on the floor and Barnabus turns so slowly as if in slow motion gazed his eyes on to Liz and bore all his sight onto her, as she stopped and stared back.

Elizabeth, said Silas, Liz snapped out of what seemed like a dream, Elizabeth are you okay asked Silas. looking like she had seen a ghost she stammered I think so, what's wrong do you need to sit down? Ahh, No I am okay, that man over there wants to see you he says he's your father, as Silas turns to look there is no one there, Elizabeth there is no one there and as she looks past Silas the hallway was empty, but, he was here she exclaimed and he said he came to see his son and that is you, I know he was here I know it, he was arguing with a women he said his name was Barnabus, Elizabeth I think you better go and take a break there is no one here, Let me help you, I will take you to the lounge and you need to rest, but, I know what I saw.

With Elizabeth calming herself down and thinking she's going crazy, with out even giving it any thought, Silas continues to go back to the nurses station looking at up coming patients, a very unusal quiet comes around and as if he couldn't here anything he leaves to go to his office, still feeling the effects of the annoying silence he turns a corner and there in front of Silas stood Barnabus, as he Silas stares he says, I knew one day you would come and a small smile appears on Barnabus's face, its been a long time said Barnabus.

Then you must know about Clay said Silas, Yes, I have herd about your brother, but, rest assured he's where he should be. I have come for you said Barnabus. Why, you know I will never leave and go with you, said Silas if its about putting me through school, no, said Barnabus that was my gift to you, its much more then that, much more, as he smiles........

Please, lets go into my office we will be private in there, said Silas, so what is it you want, Barnabus looks around at the degrees on the wall you have done well I am very proud of you, but, you must remember your birth right you are a Collins. I am Silas Clay you know that why bring my birth up now. and what about my brother, why now. Your brother tended to be a bit messy you must now take charge of your heritage and help me with the mess said Barnabus take your rightful place with me now before your brother causes more harm.

I am sorry said Silas I cant do that, Caleb made his choice and so have I. I have cured myself, and tried to get Caleb to do the same, the choice was his and now all I want is to be left alone and to be the doctor I am now if you will excuse me I have patients to tend to. Wait said Barnabus we are not finished yet you still are my son and you are a Collins, no mater if you are a doctor or not, you are part of this family and you can not run away from that. Yes, I know who I am said Silas but I am cured of the dreadful curse that has consumed you. You know I cant change said Barnabus and you know why. Angelique is every where and I have protected you and Caleb from her, but, unfortunately she has him and now, I need your help, Shaking his head no, said Silas I am done please leave. As Silas leaves the room Barnabus feels defeated and turns to leaves saying to himself someday Silas you will return I will see to that, and as he leaves and walks slowly down the hall Angelique follows close behind,

Silas tries to recover the day from his unexpected visitor, as he checks on Liz who is back at the nurses station Silas apologize's to her for his father. His quite strange said Liz, Silas laughing yes, my family is a bit odd, I hope you are okay he says. I am fine, you never mentioned you had a father, he is not someone I talk about said Silas or my family. I would appreciate you wont mention this to any one, No, I certainly wont she said, this is one day I want to forget. Silas smiles thank you, me too. I must tend to my patients, and as he walks away, Liz see's another man standing nearby, can I help you?

oh boy!I am so excited I am clapping! well, I was, now I am typing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 11:16PM
    #42   2013/08/15 05:13PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis: As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

You never surprise me, said Barnabus why should this moment be different from all the other times. Laughing at his response you know you could never get far from me I will always find you. Now leave he says rather harshly, another laughter escapes the women Never, she exclaims I will ruin your life like I always have what makes you think this would be different, My son he says. your son, he will have nothing to do with you she says I'll see to that, Liz over hearing and seeing the two sends a shiver she never felt before, these two people seem so strange and what do they want with Silas?.....stay tuned

Why do you continue with this Barnabus asks, you loved me once said the women and then came Josette and ruined it for us, and I have cursed you since that day, and I am the only one to give you your freedom all I ask is for you to come back. I could never love you Angelique. that way anymore, Josette is my true love. With anger in her eyes and a swift turn around she was gone leaving Barnabus alone. at the precise moment Liz who saw and couldn't belive what she had seen manage to drop all the patient files on the floor and Barnabus turns so slowly as if in slow motion gazed his eyes on to Liz and bore all his sight onto her, as she stopped and stared back.

Elizabeth, said Silas, Liz snapped out of what seemed like a dream, Elizabeth are you okay asked Silas. looking like she had seen a ghost she stammered I think so, what's wrong do you need to sit down? Ahh, No I am okay, that man over there wants to see you he says he's your father, as Silas turns to look there is no one there, Elizabeth there is no one there and as she looks past Silas the hallway was empty, but, he was here she exclaimed and he said he came to see his son and that is you, I know he was here I know it, he was arguing with a women he said his name was Barnabus, Elizabeth I think you better go and take a break there is no one here, Let me help you, I will take you to the lounge and you need to rest, but, I know what I saw.

With Elizabeth calming herself down and thinking she's going crazy, with out even giving it any thought, Silas continues to go back to the nurses station looking at up coming patients, a very unusal quiet comes around and as if he couldn't here anything he leaves to go to his office, still feeling the effects of the annoying silence he turns a corner and there in front of Silas stood Barnabus, as he Silas stares he says, I knew one day you would come and a small smile appears on Barnabus's face, its been a long time said Barnabus.

Then you must know about Clay said Silas, Yes, I have herd about your brother, but, rest assured he's where he should be. I have come for you said Barnabus. Why, you know I will never leave and go with you, said Silas if its about putting me through school, no, said Barnabus that was my gift to you, its much more then that, much more, as he smiles........

Please, lets go into my office we will be private in there, said Silas, so what is it you want, Barnabus looks around at the degrees on the wall you have done well I am very proud of you, but, you must remember your birth right you are a Collins. I am Silas Clay you know that why bring my birth up now. and what about my brother, why now. Your brother tended to be a bit messy you must now take charge of your heritage and help me with the mess said Barnabus take your rightful place with me now before your brother causes more harm.

I am sorry said Silas I cant do that, Caleb made his choice and so have I. I have cured myself, and tried to get Caleb to do the same, the choice was his and now all I want is to be left alone and to be the doctor I am now if you will excuse me I have patients to tend to. Wait said Barnabus we are not finished yet you still are my son and you are a Collins, no mater if you are a doctor or not, you are part of this family and you can not run away from that. Yes, I know who I am said Silas but I am cured of the dreadful curse that has consumed you. You know I cant change said Barnabus and you know why. Angelique is every where and I have protected you and Caleb from her, but, unfortunately she has him and now, I need your help, Shaking his head no, said Silas I am done please leave. As Silas leaves the room Barnabus feels defeated and turns to leaves saying to himself someday Silas you will return I will see to that, and as he leaves and walks slowly down the hall Angelique follows close behind,

Silas tries to recover the day from his unexpected visitor, as he checks on Liz who is back at the nurses station Silas apologize's to her for his father. His quite strange said Liz, Silas laughing yes, my family is a bit odd, I hope you are okay he says. I am fine, you never mentioned you had a father, he is not someone I talk about said Silas or my family. I would appreciate you wont mention this to any one, No, I certainly wont she said, this is one day I want to forget. Silas smiles thank you, me too. I must tend to my patients, and as he walks away, Liz see's another man standing nearby, can I help you?

UH, no I was looking for my ma... I mean my employer Barnabus Collins, have you seen him, I think he left awhile ago said Liz, You are a very pretty said Willie, Ah, well thank you said liz, What is your name, asked Liz, Willie, Willie Loomis I best be going don't want Barnabus waitin for me cause it gets bad, Can this day get any weirder said Liz to herself, can what get weirder asked Silas, as he approaches, Your family Silas, some guy name Willey was here looking for your father and said the strangest thing and as she told Silas a look of concern came over his face, I must go and see my family he said, I'll be out for the rest of the day

#43   2013/08/16 11:38PM
    LucyT

this is very interesting.

#44   2013/08/18 06:31AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

UH, no I was looking for my ma... I mean my employer Barnabus Collins, have you seen him, I think he left awhile ago said Liz, You are a very pretty said Willie, Ah, well thank you said liz, What is your name, asked Liz, Willie, Willie Loomis I best be going don't want Barnabus waitin for me cause it gets bad, Can this day get any weirder said Liz to herself, can what get weirder asked Silas, as he approaches, Your family Silas, some guy name Willey was here looking for your father and said the strangest thing and as she told Silas a look of concern came over his face, I must go and see my family he said, I'll be out for the rest of the day

As Silas drives on the winding road to the mansion known as Collingwood a thick heavy fog encloses around the property, and he can see faint lights coming from the house where he grew up as a child with Caleb, a secret he never told anyone something he must hide from the world outside. As he approaches he sees shapes of the statues in the garden which to anyone would look eerie, but, to Silas meant nothing, the same statues he saw as a child playing with Caleb, as he nears the entrance a figure stands out and as he gets nearer he see's Caleb.

#45   2013/08/18 09:54AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT: I just love this.Thank you

I came here tonight just to read this.

I'm glad you like it. I also am writing a book for real

Bettie Davis, I applaud you for your efforts! I have long wanted to write a book too. But I never had the nerve to do it. You did and I think that is awesome! I always felt too scared and found a million reasons why NOT to. I hope your book is published soon and is a best seller! Congratulations in advance

#46   2013/08/18 10:13AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Bettie Davis, I applaud you for your efforts! I have long wanted to write a book too. But I never had the nerve to do it. You did and I think that is awesome! I always felt too scared and found a million reasons why NOT to. I hope your book is published soon and is a best seller! Congratulations in advance

Thank you I appreciate your comment, you know its not easy as I thought now I am rewriting the entire book and been getting some advice, publishers are so picky, and now I have to come up with my own book cover, you are such a nice person, again, thank you.

#47   2013/08/18 10:20AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Thank you I appreciate your comment, you know its not easy as I thought now I am rewriting the entire book and been getting some advice, publishers are so picky, and now I have to come up with my own book cover, you are such a nice person, again, thank you.

For the book cover maybe you could do a collage type of stuff from your youth with your friends. Like a birthday party invitation and part of a note one of them wrote to you with a sketch one of you drew. Stuff that ties into the book. There are dozens of things to chose from. I know you will be able to come up with something! Good luck

#48   2013/08/18 10:43AM
    LucyT

I love the description of Silas's childhood home.I can visualize it smell the dampness.

Love it!

I know you are busy with a real writing project but have you ever written Fanfic?

If so please point me to it I want to read it.

How is things going with the book I know you've finished but are you able to make head way with the other stuff?

#49   2013/08/18 11:49AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote LucyT: I love the description of Silas's childhood home.I can visualize it smell the dampness.

Love it!

I know you are busy with a real writing project but have you ever written Fanfic?

How is things going with the book I know you've finished but are you able to make head way with the other stuff?

I did it all wrong have to go over and re write most of it, I might have help getting it published a retired Detroit Tiger (baseball player) he is on his book tour now and he said he would help me, I hope so, I might write another one or at least start it soon.

#50   2013/08/18 07:12PM
    LucyT

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote LucyT: I love the description of Silas's childhood home.I can visualize it smell the dampness.

Love it!

I did it all wrong have to go over and re write most of it, I might have help getting it published a retired Detroit Tiger (baseball player) he is on his book tour now and he said he would help me, I hope so, I might write another one or at least start it soon.

Sorry, you need to rewrite that is the part that always gets me.Not that I have ever wrote anything but I would have a hard time poring my heart out over something loving it and being told to do it different.

I know you'll get it done it sounds like you at least have someone who knows what needs to be done.

What is your next book going to be about?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list