List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Just For Fun

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just For Fun

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 08:56AM, Views: 4693, Replies: 97
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/25 09:53AM
    Just For Fun
    Bettie Davis

As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

#2   2013/07/25 10:03AM
    Re: Just For Fun
    tinasfathero...

I see Liz as a 2013 version of Maggie Evans. Ava Jerome would be a flawless Angelique

#3   2013/07/25 10:36AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I see Liz as a 2013 version of Maggie Evans. Ava Jerome would be a flawless Angelique

Yes, Liz plays a factor in this as for Ava who knows? Stay tuned.

#4   2013/07/25 05:47PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bettie Davis: As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

You never surprise me, said Barnabus why should this moment be different from all the other times. Laughing at his response you know you could never get far from me I will always find you. Now leave he says rather harshly, another laughter escapes the women Never, she exclaims I will ruin your life like I always have what makes you think this would be different, My son he says. your son, he will have nothing to do with you she says I'll see to that, Liz over hearing and seeing the two sends a shiver she never felt before, these two people seem so strange and what do they want with Silas?.....stay tuned

#5   2013/07/26 05:21AM
    annabannana

Betty, what have you done to Barney? Cane, boney fingers.

Can't wait to read the next installment.

#6   2013/07/26 05:51AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: As busy as GH is that day, and a mild thunderstorm rages on outside and lightning shines through the windows, as Liz stands behind the nurses desk busy going over the daily charts, the light's flicker for just a slight moment and as she looks up, standing in front of her a stranger wearing a dark cape and using a cane to lean on for support, she is taken back by the paleness of the figure and his long fingers and she notices a ring of black onyx surrounded by gold, thinking he might be a patient needing help, she asks can I help you, do you need a doctor? he pauses and looks into her eyes and says I am looking for Dr. Silas Clay. She reply's he is with a patient would you like to wait for him he says yes, I will. Are you a patient she asks, no, let me introduce myself my name is Barnabus and Silas is my son, and as he turns around standing behind him is a women with blond hair and she says I have been following you I knew you would come here!..... to be continued!!!!

Good job BDC, .......

#7   2013/07/26 06:16AM
    Bettie Davis

Not finished yet, I am dedicating this short story to my good friends on the Message Board, I am so happy that I found this site, its a pleasure to see all the posts good or bad, GH is been with me for a very long time and I hope to say that about the MB board. p.s. I am a sucker for vampire's. Sincerely, BDC

#8   2013/07/26 06:41AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bettie Davis:

You never surprise me, said Barnabus why should this moment be different from all the other times. Laughing at his response you know you could never get far from me I will always find you. Now leave he says rather harshly, another laughter escapes the women Never, she exclaims I will ruin your life like I always have what makes you think this would be different, My son he says. your son, he will have nothing to do with you she says I'll see to that, Liz over hearing and seeing the two sends a shiver she never felt before, these two people seem so strange and what do they want with Silas?.....stay tuned

Why do you continue with this Barnabus asks, you loved me once said the women and then came Josette and ruined it for us, and I have cursed you since that day, and I am the only one to give you your freedom all I ask is for you to come back. I could never love you Angelique. that way anymore, Josette is my true love. With anger in her eyes and a swift turn around she was gone leaving Barnabus alone. at the precise moment Liz who saw and couldn't belive what she had seen manage to drop all the patient files on the floor and Barnabus turns so slowly as if in slow motion gazed his eyes on to Liz and bore all his sight onto her, as she stopped and stared back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/26 06:42AM
    #9   2013/07/26 09:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Thank you for sharing your creativity. I was a big Dark Shadows fan too! Loved Barnabus, Angelique, David Shelby's character, forgot his name, when he was a werewolf, and of course the talking head in the glass box.

#10   2013/07/27 03:43AM
    tinasfathero...

:)

Will BDC be revealed as BettieDavisCollins rather than BettieDavisCorinthos?

---stay tuned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list