List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Time to go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to go

Started by luluspencer at 2013/07/24 05:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 12:35PM, Views: 991, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/25 12:31PM
    Re: Time to go
    johnsfan

Quote luluspencer: I love GH since I was a young girl, but it time for me to stop watching it seems like the writers are going down hill with the writing, I like the way Guza wrote Kristina illness, Danny seems like a joke, Kiki, Silas and Franco are not interesting there just there making everything a roll coaster, time to go a loyal fan

HUH??? What a totally confusing post, I had to read it several times to make sense of it. Anyway, how could Danny be a joke--he's a baby!! And if you're not a fan of Kiki, Franco, and Silas, then you probably weren't a fan of One Life to Live and the characters they played on that show. I have waited for Michael Easton to show a little bit of his former character, John McBain, in his new character of Silas. It seems he's finally channeling JMB now, and I couldn't be happier. I'd rather watch him any day than mobster and bully Sonny.

#12   2013/07/25 12:35PM
    Re: Time to go
    ransomha

Quote johnsfan:
    Quote luluspencer: I love GH since I was a young girl, but it time for me to stop watching it seems like the writers are going down hill with the writing, I like the way Guza wrote Kristina illness, Danny seems like a joke, Kiki, Silas and Franco are not interesting there just there making everything a roll coaster, time to go a loyal fan

HUH??? What a totally confusing post, I had to read it several times to make sense of it. Anyway, how could Danny be a joke--he's a baby!! And if you're not a fan of Kiki, Franco, and Silas, then you probably weren't a fan of One Life to Live and the characters they played on that show. I have waited for Michael Easton to show a little bit of his former character, John McBain, in his new character of Silas. It seems he's finally channeling JMB now, and I couldn't be happier. I'd rather watch him any day than mobster and bully Sonny.

And I could watch Sonny everyday! Something for everyone!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list