List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Time to go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to go

Started by luluspencer at 2013/07/24 05:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 12:35PM, Views: 1049, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 05:12AM
    Time to go
    luluspencer

I love GH since I was a young girl, but it time for me to stop watching it seems like the writers are going down hill with the writing, I like the way Guza wrote Kristina illness, Danny seems like a joke, Kiki, Silas and Franco are not interesting there just there making everything a roll coaster, time to go a loyal fan

#2   2013/07/24 05:29AM
    Re: Time to go
    Bettie Davis

If I was given a dollar every time I said I wouldn't watch GH I would be rich by now. GH has a way to have the most unusual s/l that's why I have been with it for 44 years, I might not like some of the s/l's but, I am still here and watching, the worst time for me is when Laura left and I thought GH would never be the same I was devastated, but,it still turned out to be a really good soap after all, just like Dark Shadows it was entertaining and what better way to escape from reality Hope you change your mind.

#3   2013/07/24 06:35AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Bettie Davis: If I was given a dollar every time I said I wouldn't watch GH I would be rich by now. GH has a way to have the most unusual s/l that's why I have been with it for 44 years, I might not like some of the s/l's but, I am still here and watching, the worst time for me is when Laura left and I thought GH would never be the same I was devastated, but,it still turned out to be a really good soap after all, just like Dark Shadows it was entertaining and what better way to escape from reality Hope you change your mind.

Great post!
    All soaps go through rough patches and as a result lose the occasional loyal fan but gratefully pick up new fans as well.
    I totally loved yesterday's show. Carly interracting with FrankenJason was imo exceptional. Carly the hero was a treat to see rather than hot mess screeching busybody Carly.
    Tracy/Laura scenes were fab as well.

#4   2013/07/24 06:36AM
    ransomha

Hang in there, this too shall pass like the vampire stuff!

#5   2013/07/24 06:59AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: Hang in there, this too shall pass like the vampire stuff!

I like the vampire stuff Hi Rans

#6   2013/07/24 07:30AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha: Hang in there, this too shall pass like the vampire stuff!

I like the vampire stuff Hi Rans

HELLO BDC!
    The vampire s/l didn't seem to be a popular s/l at the time.
    And think they are just giving us too much of franco.

#7   2013/07/24 09:53AM
    tessicapls

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Bettie Davis: If I was given a dollar every time I said I wouldn't watch GH I would be rich by now. GH has a way to have the most unusual s/l that's why I have been with it for 44 years, I might not like some of the s/l's but, I am still here and watching, the worst time for me is when Laura left and I thought GH would never be the same I was devastated, but,it still turned out to be a really good soap after all, just like Dark Shadows it was entertaining and what better way to escape from reality Hope you change your mind.

Great post!
    All soaps go through rough patches and as a result lose the occasional loyal fan but gratefully pick up new fans as well.
    I totally loved yesterday's show. Carly interracting with FrankenJason was imo exceptional. Carly the hero was a treat to see rather than hot mess screeching busybody Carly.

FrankenJason is a hilarious name, love it. Yesterday's interaction with FnJ and Carly was superb, and I think provided insight into how Carly/Franko get together. She certainly did soften towards him.

#8   2013/07/24 01:53PM
    Layngel

Quote tessicapls:

Great post!

FrankenJason is a hilarious name, love it. Yesterday's interaction with FnJ and Carly was superb, and I think provided insight into how Carly/Franko get together. She certainly did soften towards him.

Oh my goodness, I almost spit water at my screen when I read Frankenjason!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

I liked the vampires on the old PC, on here not so much. But imo, it was more entertaining than the Franco stuff now. Between that and Molly's love triangle, or is it a square, whatever that is dull as dust too.

Luke's is so so, and I really can't wait until Robin returns! I think Britt's baby is the Lante one. I do like Spixie and want him to find out before Ellie gets pregnant.

I like Ellie, but she needs someone else.

Felix needs a bf. He is a kind loving and fun character, but he needs his own romance. Enough with him just being Sabby's side kick.

Did I mention Robin needs to come back

#9   2013/07/24 06:33PM
    genhospchat

Quote Layngel:
    Quote tessicapls:

Great post!

Oh my goodness, I almost spit water at my screen when I read Frankenjason!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

I liked the vampires on the old PC, on here not so much. But imo, it was more entertaining than the Franco stuff now. Between that and Molly's love triangle, or is it a square, whatever that is dull as dust too.

Luke's is so so, and I really can't wait until Robin returns! I think Britt's baby is the Lante one. I do like Spixie and want him to find out before Ellie gets pregnant.

Felix needs a bf. He is a kind loving and fun character, but he needs his own romance. Enough with him just being Sabby's side kick.

I liked Michael and Felix's interaction yesterday. It's about time Michael had someone his own age to talk to, instead of always having adults trying to run his life. It would be great if they brought back Lucas Jones (a Jerome) for Felix.

Molly's story I won't even watch, I FF them each time. It's like watching children pretending to be adults. Yawn!

#10   2013/07/24 08:07PM
    Layngel

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote tessicapls:

Great post!

I liked Michael and Felix's interaction yesterday. It's about time Michael had someone his own age to talk to, instead of always having adults trying to run his life. It would be great if they brought back Lucas Jones (a Jerome) for Felix.

Molly's story I won't even watch, I FF them each time. It's like watching children pretending to be adults. Yawn!

Yes and yes! Felix needs a good sl, he deserves it and agree with Lucas or someone new. I despise the Molly stuff as well.

I liked the dialogue with Felix and Michael as well, thought is was honest and real.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 08:09PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list