List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: a Tweet from Jack Wagner

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a Tweet from Jack Wagner

Started by catch222 at 2013/07/23 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 08:09PM, Views: 1660, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/23 12:28PM
    a Tweet from Jack Wagner
    catch222

Jack Wagner who came and went as Frisco Jones in a blink in an eye during General Hospital’s 50th anniversary celebration and storylines, where many long time favorites returned, took to Twitter very late last night/early this morning to voice his displeasure at the way his comeback went down.

The GH 50 return focused on Frisco trying to woo back Felicia (Kristina Wagner) and being reunited with his daughter, Maxie (Kirsten Storms) only to have him venture off and and exit Port Charles … yet again!

Wagner related to his fans:  “Very disappointed in the powers that b @ GH. The ratings momentum around the 50th was blown, BADLY, sorry GH fans we were misled.  The way Frisco was written out was wrong n out of character, I could have f**kin screamed n should have but didn’t want 2 make waves.  Shame on me.  It’s my fault, I should have had some sack n stood up 4 the character n his history but was a total pussy.  I apologize GH n Frisco fans my bad. I also think so much reality TV is bullsh!t! A lot of the people r wasted most of the time. Sad the networks sell this sh!t message 2 kids. BTW I checked w God b4 I chose 2 FINALLY speak my truth about a couple things, He said “It’s about time”. TY God 4 having my back!! Sleep well tweets, I know I will…lv”

#2   2013/07/23 02:10PM
    Re: a Tweet from Jack Wagner
    oltllover

Sounds like sour grapes to me. and as far as frisco leaving being out of character, bull, I guess he forgot who raised his daughters.(hint: it wasnt him)

#3   2013/07/23 05:25PM
    Bettie Davis

Jack Wagner, hmmm, never cared for Frisco and don't care for the actor, he read the script he didn't have to do it, they asked James Franco to come back and he said he would not do another Soap, sorry Jack, GH is not all about you anymore!

#4   2013/07/23 06:37PM
    maja

oh boo-hoo! Poor JW, I'm sure he didn't cash the check in protest for the way he was treated.

#5   2013/07/23 06:55PM
    elijahsgotit

Wow, I am honestly shocked by this. I love Jack and this doesn't sound like him at all but I guess bitterness can really take it's toll on a person. Definitely sounds like sour grapes and it saddens me to say it but I think publicly lashing out like that is really gonna do a number on his reputation as a credible actor. Good luck on landing another role after that foul language.

#6   2013/07/23 07:32PM
    tel4plm

I'm not sure I believe this tweet really came from Jack Wagner.

I've been a fan of his for longer than I care to admit. He's always been a very gracious man. He's left GH before, he left Melrose Place, he had a musical career that fluctuated, he has always been gracious.

Sorry, I just don't believe it.

#7   2013/07/23 07:48PM
    calliope

I agree. This doesn't sound like it came from Jack Wagner.

#8   2013/07/23 07:54PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tel4plm: I'm not sure I believe this tweet really came from Jack Wagner.

I've been a fan of his for longer than I care to admit. He's always been a very gracious man. He's left GH before, he left Melrose Place, he had a musical career that fluctuated, he has always been gracious.

Sorry, I just don't believe it.

Same here. I've been a fan of Jack's for as long as I can remember and I met him long ago at a MP event and he was such a humble man that I have a very hard time believing he would lash out in this way. Even if he truly felt this way, it's career suicide to go public about it and I think he's smarter than that.

It wouldn't be the first time a celebrity's twitter was hacked.

#9   2013/07/24 10:57AM
    tessicapls

It's the same Jack Wagner account I've been following for several months, and it's the same account he used to live tweet when he was back for the short time. He has continued posting about this during the past day in several additional tweets, saying he has nothing against RC and FV, and he is only speaking for himself.

My opinion, it's him, and he is a whiner.

#10   2013/07/24 12:31PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote catch222: Jack Wagner who came and went as Frisco Jones in a blink in an eye during General Hospital’s 50th anniversary celebration and storylines, where many long time favorites returned, took to Twitter very late last night/early this morning to voice his displeasure at the way his comeback went down.

The GH 50 return focused on Frisco trying to woo back Felicia (Kristina Wagner) and being reunited with his daughter, Maxie (Kirsten Storms) only to have him venture off and and exit Port Charles … yet again!

Wagner related to his fans:  “Very disappointed in the powers that b @ GH. The ratings momentum around the 50th was blown, BADLY, sorry GH fans we were misled.  The way Frisco was written out was wrong n out of character, I could have f**kin screamed n should have but didn’t want 2 make waves.  Shame on me.  It’s my fault, I should have had some sack n stood up 4 the character n his history but was a total pussy.  I apologize GH n Frisco fans my bad. I also think so much reality TV is bullsh!t! A lot of the people r wasted most of the time. Sad the networks sell this sh!t message 2 kids. BTW I checked w God b4 I chose 2 FINALLY speak my truth about a couple things, He said “It’s about time”. TY God 4 having my back!! Sleep well tweets, I know I will…lv”

What a lunatic! First Frisco BORE! Wagner...BORE! The guy is stiff as a board and has no emotional range as an actor or singer. Also love how when someone supposedly has spoken with god he always seems to agree with them. Convenient.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list