List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WTH? ABC preemption for British baby????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WTH? ABC preemption for British baby????

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/07/23 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 08:13PM, Views: 1043, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/23 11:05AM
    WTH? ABC preemption for British baby????
    tinasfathero...

Thank God I have Soapnet. I'll watch GH in full tonight.

The ONLY baby I care about is Danny E. Morgan.

#2   2013/07/23 11:26AM
    Re: WTH? ABC preemption for British baby????
    Lizzytish

You've got to be kidding me? What the heck else is there to talk about -- it could be days before they release his name. This country has gone wild.

#3   2013/07/23 11:46AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Lizzytish: You've got to be kidding me? What the heck else is there to talk about -- it could be days before they release his name. This country has gone wild.

ITA! There are a BAZILLION cable stations to inform/entertain interested parties of this non-story!
    Argh!

#4   2013/07/23 11:46AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Lizzytish: You've got to be kidding me? What the heck else is there to talk about -- it could be days before they release his name. This country has gone wild.

Sorry about the double post.

But YET AGAIN ABC makes a bad choice. Today's opening scenes are pivotal.
    I don't give a rat's azz about England.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 11:49AM
    #5   2013/07/23 11:47AM
    Bizlet

I am glad I am not the only one. I heard news commentator over the weekend say we fought two wars in this country not to care about the British Monarchy and all its airs.

#6   2013/07/23 12:14PM
    Layngel

I agree. I mean, congrats to them and all, but this is the USA. I hate it when the networks do that over silly stories.

I understand it for disasters, terrorism or school shootings, etc...but sometimes the preemption is over something so unimportant (like today).

The kicker is the majority of the preemption is the hosts talking as opposed to showing the actual story

#7   2013/07/23 12:16PM
    JaneDoe

Quote Layngel: I agree. I mean, congrats to them and all, but this is the USA. I hate it when the networks do that over silly stories.

I understand it for disasters, terrorism or school shootings, etc...but sometimes the preemption is over something so unimportant (like today).

The kicker is the majority of the preemption is the hosts talking as opposed to showing the actual story

I agree! They usually spend most of the time repeating what they've already said over and over again.

#8   2013/07/23 12:23PM
    catch222

God Save the Queen.
    ---*Felix' and Brad's words, not mine.

#9   2013/07/23 03:59PM
    Hydrangea1953

fingers crossed that the Anthony Weiner pics scandal doesn't cut into tomorrow's show

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 04:01PM
    #10   2013/07/23 04:59PM
    Bettie Davis

hehehehe, I knew that the pre-emp would rattle everyone, Well.....Well! I didn't mind I knew it would only be for a few minutes and besides I am the biggest, hugest, big, big, time fan or should I say I liked Diana and I was thinking about her the whole time.... sniffle.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list