List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: FRANCOJason Q.Morgan...It keeps getting worse!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FRANCOJason Q.Morgan...It keeps getting worse!!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/07/22 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/28 05:15AM, Views: 660, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/22 10:47PM
    FRANCOJason Q.Morgan...It keeps getting worse!!
    BringBackStarr

WOW....As many of you know...I drastically slowed my viewership and participation here to boycott the OVERNIGHT Sainthood of FRANCO....And I LOVE RH...

But to see FrancoJason dress in black tees,and frosty tips is almost too much for me to bear...

Am I supposed to laugh at how ridiculous this storyline is?

Am I supposed to cheer that Danny and Sam got "Jason" back?..

Am I supposed to wonder why FrancoJason wears a leather jacket in the middle of summer?...

Am I supposed to wait to see how long till he becomes Sonnys Hit Man duJour?....

Will FRANOjason renew his vows with NON WIFE SAM?

WHAT A MESS....I feel AWFUL for Roger Howard...

#2   2013/07/22 10:52PM
    Re: FRANCOJason Q.Morgan...It keeps getting worse!!
    BringBackStarr

If FrancoJASON and Sam get married (or remarried ), will they go on a honeymoon....Cause that will really send my apple cart over the edge....

LOOK OUT A.J......FrancoJason might just snatch Liz away from you after all...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 10:54PM
    #3   2013/07/27 10:52PM
    genhospchat

Quote BringBackStarr: WOW....As many of you know...I drastically slowed my viewership and participation here to boycott the OVERNIGHT Sainthood of FRANCO....And I LOVE RH...

But to see FrancoJason dress in black tees,and frosty tips is almost too much for me to bear...

Am I supposed to wonder why FrancoJason wears a leather jacket in the middle of summer?...

Am I supposed to wait to see how long till he becomes Sonnys Hit Man duJour?....

The story is horrible. Redeeming a character by turning him into another, giving him a tumor and saying he's like Jason because of it, when one has nothing to do with the other, and to excuse past behaviour because now a "favourite actor" is playing the character is insulting.

They will redeem him, he will become loved because he happens to have Jason's DNA, even though having Jason's DNA is the reason Franco says is why he's a psycho (though now excused as a tumor), he Carly will fall for him, she will lose credibility as a character and it will continue to be OLTL and GH will be just a memory.

#4   2013/07/28 05:15AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote BringBackStarr: WOW....As many of you know...I drastically slowed my viewership and participation here to boycott the OVERNIGHT Sainthood of FRANCO....And I LOVE RH...

U

The story is horrible. Redeeming a character by turning him into another, giving him a tumor and saying he's like Jason because of it, when one has nothing to do with the other, and to excuse past behaviour because now a "favourite actor" is playing the character is insulting.

They will redeem him, he will become loved because he happens to have Jason's DNA, even though having Jason's DNA is the reason Franco says is why he's a psycho (though now excused as a tumor), he Carly will fall for him, she will lose credibility as a character and it will continue to be OLTL and GH will be just a memory.

That is pretty much the modus operandi of Cartini. They prop a newbie Pet by destroying an established character. I witnessed this on OLTL when they introduced the horrid Ford brothers. Many characters became casualties with that introduction.
    Back to GH,.....I think that's why we had a heavy rotation of Magic Milo two months ago. Milo is entertaining in small doses, example-Connie/Kate bachelorette party but imo was written SO annoyingly that he actually propped nuLulu's entrance to the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list