List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason

Started by tessicapls at 2013/07/22 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 12:40PM, Views: 2876, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/23 06:51AM
    Re: Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason
    vickidink

From yesterday's episode I got that we are being given an insight as to why Franco was so intent on getting back at Jason. They are trying to redeem Franco so that we understand him better and accept him and so that he can move on to have a relationship with someone in Port Charles (probably Carly because they paired Starr (Kiki) back with Michael and from the looks of things Sam with McBain (Silas)) RH is on for the long haul and I don't see him portraying crazy Franco forever.

#12   2013/07/23 07:11AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bettie Davis: I thought RH did a great Franco ( the fake one ) today he did the movements an attitude of Franco thumbs up for RH.

I call RH's character Frodd because he's never really seemed like Franco at all to me.... until yesterday! WOW, that was some amazing acting. He became Franco in the hood!

I have a feeling once/if he has brain surgery, he will once again become Frodd with more Todd like qualities.... which I LOVE, but it was nice to see him become the real Franco yesterday. Amazing IMO.

#13   2013/07/23 07:39AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I thought RH did a great Franco ( the fake one ) today he did the movements an attitude of Franco thumbs up for RH.

I call RH's character Frodd because he's never really seemed like Franco at all to me.... until yesterday! WOW, that was some amazing acting. He became Franco in the hood!

I have a feeling once/if he has brain surgery, he will once again become Frodd with more Todd like qualities.... which I LOVE, but it was nice to see him become the real Franco yesterday. Amazing IMO.

Agreed! RH is such a chameleon. Not only did he capture Franco but WOW his Jason interpretation was also impressive!
    FrankenJason is so much more a meatier role than Frodd with those oversized pointy elf shoes we first saw him in

#14   2013/07/23 09:35AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I had never seen RH play Todd on OLTL. I did see him play Paul Ryan on ATWT. So when he came on GH as Todd I felt like I was watching Paul do Todd. Then when RH started to play Franco I felt like I was seeing Todd do Franco. It all seems the same to me, there does not seem to be anything different about any of his performances from character to character. Yesterday's episode for me was so over the top. It was like RH was up on the bridge with a deli slicer cutting off big chunks of HAM! So overplayed and really cringe worthy in my opinion.

#15   2013/07/23 09:39AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe:

I love Frodd his acting is something to watch and he's very good at it, RC was right in going for this s/l big fan of RH

#16   2013/07/23 10:20AM
    Rena54

I ff the whole Franco/Jason scene today - it was stupid - RH is Todd Manning I cannot get myself to see him as Franco - it is just another s/l with RH playing another messed up character that gets away with anything he does - please someone shoot him again and this time make sure he is dead -

I was done with the Franco s/l and now they just messed it up by bringing in RH to play him - they could have used RH as another character not Franco - please end this nightmare

#17   2013/07/23 10:52AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Rena54: I ff the whole Franco/Jason scene today - it was stupid - RH is Todd Manning I cannot get myself to see him as Franco - it is just another s/l with RH playing another messed up character that gets away with anything he does - please someone shoot him again and this time make sure he is dead -

I was done with the Franco s/l and now they just messed it up by bringing in RH to play him - they could have used RH as another character not Franco - please end this nightmare

Your pleas to 'end this nightmare' will unfortunately go unheeded by RC and FV.
    They are heavily invested in RH, KA and ME. Expect to see the three of them featured prominently during the next three months as they're incorporated into the canvas.

Then they'll be backburned much in the same way that Starr Manning and John McBain were during their last six months.

#18   2013/07/23 11:11AM
    oltllover

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Rena54: I ff the whole Franco/Jason scene today - it was stupid - RH is Todd Manning I cannot get myself to see him as Franco - it is just another s/l with RH playing another messed up character that gets away with anything he does - please someone shoot him again and this time make sure he is dead -

Your pleas to 'end this nightmare' will unfortunately go unheeded by RC and FV.
    They are heavily invested in RH, KA and ME. Expect to see the three of them featured prominently during the next three months as they're incorporated into the canvas.

Then they'll be backburned much in the same way that Starr Manning and John McBain were during their last six months.

John back burnered? what show were you watching

#19   2013/07/23 12:28PM
    Layngel

I love RH and he is great at anything he does, but I don't like him being cast as Jason or Franco because I think they could have given him his own new character.

ME however I do like as Silas, and that was a new one. Jason is just such a huge character, and Franco was evil.

My guess is maybe down the road he turns out to be neither Franco or Jason, but some guy that was programmed by a Cassadine or something.

#20   2013/07/23 07:44PM
    maggsmay

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I had never seen RH play Todd on OLTL. I did see him play Paul Ryan on ATWT. So when he came on GH as Todd I felt like I was watching Paul do Todd. Then when RH started to play Franco I felt like I was seeing Todd do Franco. It all seems the same to me, there does not seem to be anything different about any of his performances from character to character. Yesterday's episode for me was so over the top. It was like RH was up on the bridge with a deli slicer cutting off big chunks of HAM! So overplayed and really cringe worthy in my opinion.

mrs lansing mrs lansing, my husband is a professional actor, mainly musical theatre and am proud to say he has acted on broadway! whoot!!! he'll occasionally be in the room when i am watching gh and his eyes roll way up into his head at some of the acting that is done on this show. however, when he watches rh act, he is impressed with him and has commented on more than one occasion on how good an actor he is. watch him, he is able to convey emotion without the constant bopping and other head motions that some actors need to do to get emotion across. a really good actor is a "still actor"

Sorry you can't see the difference in his performances, but as you said " in your opinion" and it really is just your opinion!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list