List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason

Started by tessicapls at 2013/07/22 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 12:40PM, Views: 2974, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 01:00PM
    Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason
    tessicapls

Can someone confirm I just saw what I think I saw? I'm afraid I may have dreamed that...

And, after confirming you also saw this Jason/Franco stuff, tell me your thoughts!! Is it all just in his head?? Wow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 01:02PM
    #2   2013/07/22 01:10PM
    Re: Did that just happen?? Franco/Jason
    oltllover

Obviously it is all in his head. the scene with Liz proves that.

#3   2013/07/22 01:12PM
    Bizlet

It that had been anyone other than Roger Hogwarth in that scene I would have left the room. He is a great actor and makes whatever character he plays enjoyable James Franco himself would have caused me to take a cleaning break.

#4   2013/07/22 01:16PM
    tessicapls

Quote Bizlet: It that had been anyone other than Roger Hogwarth in that scene I would have left the room. He is a great actor and makes whatever character he plays enjoyable James Franco himself would have caused me to take a cleaning break.

Lol! It was intense! This storyline gets wilder by the day!

#5   2013/07/22 01:23PM
    Bizlet

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bizlet: It that had been anyone other than Roger Hogwarth in that scene I would have left the room. He is a great actor and makes whatever character he plays enjoyable James Franco himself would have caused me to take a cleaning break.

Lol! It was intense! This storyline gets wilder by the day!

IDK which one I want wrapped up more this one or the baby's to be born.

#6   2013/07/22 02:00PM
    SanchezC

This storyline is getting me annoyed, I want the real Jason back not Todd Manning from One Life to Live. Also if they are using Franco bring the original one too!

#7   2013/07/22 02:08PM
    oltllover

Quote SanchezC: This storyline is getting me annoyed, I want the real Jason back not Todd Manning from One Life to Live. Also if they are using Franco bring the original one too!

Steve Burton chose to leave. Todd is a character not a real person, RH is doing a good job, IMO. James Franco is a hollywood actor I doubt he wants to keep doing soaps.

#8   2013/07/22 02:19PM
    Bettie Davis

I thought RH did a great Franco ( the fake one ) today he did the movements an attitude of Franco thumbs up for RH.

#9   2013/07/22 04:28PM
    Bizlet

Quote Bettie Davis: I thought RH did a great Franco ( the fake one ) today he did the movements an attitude of Franco thumbs up for RH.

I love RH this story is getting crazy though. I wanted Sam to plug him on Friday and take Danny back to the hospital. Any one another than RH Playing Franco and I would have left the room today.

#10   2013/07/22 04:28PM
    Bizlet

Sorry double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 04:30PM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list