List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Franco/Jason Today - WOW!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Franco/Jason Today - WOW!

Started by Raevin68 at 2013/07/22 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 06:12AM, Views: 1232, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/22 12:45PM
    Franco/Jason Today - WOW!
    Raevin68

I am a huge RH fan so I'm in the "as long as RH in on my screen, I'm happy" camp. That said this whole "I'm Jason" really is pushing that limits as a long GH found.

Spoilery for today.....

The Jason vs Franco scenes today were awesome! Wow! Those were my favorite scenes today. Was really interesting to see the madness that is in the brain and to see the glimpse of the "old" Franco brought to life through RH.

Just my 2 cents.

Rae

#2   2013/07/22 01:12PM
    Re: Franco/Jason Today - WOW!
    oltllover

Quote Raevin68: I am a huge RH fan so I'm in the "as long as RH in on my screen, I'm happy" camp. That said this whole "I'm Jason" really is pushing that limits as a long GH found.

Spoilery for today.....

The Jason vs Franco scenes today were awesome! Wow! Those were my favorite scenes today. Was really interesting to see the madness that is in the brain and to see the glimpse of the "old" Franco brought to life through RH.

Just my 2 cents.

Rae

I enjoy anything RH does, today was definetly him at his finest.

#3   2013/07/22 04:55PM
    Nayr

The scene looks to me like a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde struggle going on inside Franco's mind.

"Jason" is the good in Franco. Or "Dr. Janco" if you would.

And Mr. Hoodie here who dresses like James Franco did embodies the evil in Franco, like we've always seen.

In this episode, Franco is facing the core of himself, facing what made him how he was(Mr. Hoodie), and what he wants to be(Dr. Janco).

It's a little sad that they retconned Franco's history to remove his time in prison and relationship with Ronnie Domestico, but what they're doing now is grittier and more understandable for how Franco is.

#4   2013/07/23 05:21AM
    GHfan78

Kudos to Mr. Howarth for yesterday's performance(s)!! I didn't think I could be a bigger RH fan but I think I am now.

I think this is going to be a real turning point in the Franco character. I totally agree with the whole Dr.Jekyll/Me. Hyde thing. I think that the powers to be want to get the Franco out of Franco so to speak (as they've been doing since RH started playing him of course). It seen like it was the "exorcism of Franco". I just wonder how long this Jason thing will go on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 05:24AM
    #5   2013/07/23 06:00AM
    JaneDoe

That was an amazing performance! It was really interesting to see what's going on inside of Franco's head and now I think it's been made clear that Franco isn't faking this. In his mind he really is Jason. I smell some major redemption after he has surgery. His past actions exonerated do to his brain tumor.

#6   2013/07/23 06:11AM
    GHfan78

Quote GHfan78: Kudos to Mr. Howarth for yesterday's performance(s)!! I didn't think I could be a bigger RH fan but I think I am now.

I think this is going to be a real turning point in the Franco character. I totally agree with the whole Dr.Jekyll/Me. Hyde thing. I think that the powers to be want to get the Franco out of Franco so to speak (as they've been doing since RH started playing him of course). It seen like it was the "exorcism of Franco". I just wonder how long this Jason thing will go on.

Oops - I meant the powers THAT be not the oowers TO be. UGH! Wouldn't let me edit a second time. Little mistakes like that drive me nots so I had to correct it. Carry on....

#7   2013/07/23 06:12AM
    GHfan78

Quote GHfan78: Kudos to Mr. Howarth for yesterday's performance(s)!! I didn't think I could be a bigger RH fan but I think I am now.

Oops - I meant the powers THAT be not the oowers TO be. UGH! Wouldn't let me edit a second time. Little mistakes like that drive me nots so I had to correct it. Carry on....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list