List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Seen like Michael not into this girl!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Seen like Michael not into this girl!!!!!!

Started by gulla at 2013/07/22 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 07:25AM, Views: 856, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/22 11:25AM
    Seen like Michael not into this girl!!!!!!
    gulla

His mind on Kiki and the girl seem like she likes him.Kiki will get jealous and see her in Michael's apartment.

#2   2013/07/23 05:32AM
    Re: Seen like Michael not into this girl!!!!!!
    tinasfathero...

Betcha this 'other girl' gets preggers.
    Being that this is a soap, one night stands always come back to haunt the protagonist.
    Like father, like son. Daddy AJ became a father this way with Michael....now it's Michael's turn.

#3   2013/07/23 07:25AM
    Axl Rose

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Betcha this 'other girl' gets preggers.
    Being that this is a soap, one night stands always come back to haunt the protagonist.
    Like father, like son. Daddy AJ became a father this way with Michael....now it's Michael's turn.

If anything Michael definitely needs to move on from Kiki if you ask me, my personal opinion because Kiki all she will do in the end is hurt Michael one way or another and not only that but she is his brother's girlfriend now fiancee since she accepted Morgan's proposal and if she marries Morgan then she will be Michael's sister-in-law but Michael still thinks the girl is his cousin, so why shouldn't he move on? At least with the new girl that Felix set Michael up with, Penny who I am sure will turn out to be Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill Donely's daughter Anna Donely, they showed signs of chemistry

I will ship Michael with anyone as long as the girl is not Kiki

With Penny/Anna Michael has the chance to start anew, to start fresh even though the girl is new in town, she is a legacy character much like Michael, her parents are legacy characters Sean and Tiffany and if Penny does stick around then we all know she is probably going to stay with Anna and Duke and if that is the case, then Penny/Anna & Michael could become a really great pairing considering they had chemistry in their first few scenes together at the Floating Rib

Plus with her staying with Anna and Duke and considering Michael and Duke work together at ELQ, it is pretty much a win-win

Penny/Anna could be the perfect girl for Michael in the sense that she could help him to move on from Kiki

Let Morgan have Kiki

But if Penny/Anna does get pregnant and she ends up pregnant with Michael's baby, then you know that will bring Sean and Tiffany Donely back to Port Charles because of their daughter hooking up with Michael

But with Michael becoming a father, he would make a damn good one that's for sure

#4   2013/07/23 07:25AM
    Axl Rose

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Betcha this 'other girl' gets preggers.

If anything Michael definitely needs to move on from Kiki if you ask me, my personal opinion because Kiki all she will do in the end is hurt Michael one way or another and not only that but she is his brother's girlfriend now fiancee since she accepted Morgan's proposal and if she marries Morgan then she will be Michael's sister-in-law but Michael still thinks the girl is his cousin, so why shouldn't he move on? At least with the new girl that Felix set Michael up with, Penny who I am sure will turn out to be Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill Donely's daughter Anna Donely, they showed signs of chemistry

I will ship Michael with anyone as long as the girl is not Kiki

With Penny/Anna Michael has the chance to start anew, to start fresh even though the girl is new in town, she is a legacy character much like Michael, her parents are legacy characters Sean and Tiffany and if Penny does stick around then we all know she is probably going to stay with Anna and Duke and if that is the case, then Penny/Anna & Michael could become a really great pairing considering they had chemistry in their first few scenes together at the Floating Rib

Plus with her staying with Anna and Duke and considering Michael and Duke work together at ELQ, it is pretty much a win-win

Penny/Anna could be the perfect girl for Michael in the sense that she could help him to move on from Kiki

Let Morgan have Kiki

But if Penny/Anna does get pregnant and she ends up pregnant with Michael's baby, then you know that will bring Sean and Tiffany Donely back to Port Charles because of their daughter hooking up with Michael

But with Michael becoming a father, he would make a damn good one that's for sure

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list