List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Thought's about Ava Jerome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thought's about Ava Jerome

Started by mindysuu at 2013/07/21 08:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 09:29AM, Views: 1392, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/24 08:30AM
    Re: Thought's about Ava Jerome
    RiceKrispies

Has it been established yet whether Ava is a Jerome by blood or marriage?

#12   2013/07/24 08:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote RiceKrispies: Has it been established yet whether Ava is a Jerome by blood or marriage?

It has been implied that Jerome is her Maiden name. Based on the conversation she had with Duke when she first came to PC.

#13   2013/07/24 08:58AM
    mindysuu

Quote JaneDoe: I think Ava is a Jerome of the Jerome crime family and her interest in ELQ is simply to get a holding in PC so she can eventually make a play for Sonny's territory.

wow that would make her insane not very bright at all, but very interesting to watch the show down...

#14   2013/07/24 09:03AM
    mindysuu

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is a Jerome of the former PC crime family, Sam will turn out to be a Jerome, Lucas is a Jerome...and all of this is about to get very very messy & I can't wait!!!!

I was thinking that maybe Ava is a Jerome/stelletto, from the stelletto crime family, aka Tracy's daughter, who has returned for revenge and a piece of her birth-right.

#15   2013/07/24 09:08AM
    mindysuu

Quote Bizlet: Originally I thought Ava was not going to be long term, but now with Connie's departure I think she may stick around.
    What would be the most interesting triangle for her?

Ava, Franco and Silias.
    Ava, Siliias and Sam.
    Ava, Carly and Franco.
    Ava, AJ and Liz.

Any other suggestions?

Ava, Franco, Silas, and Carly = 1-viper, 1-vixxen, and two deranged murderers....one juicy story line

#16   2013/07/24 09:09AM
    mindysuu

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Bizlet: Originally I thought Ava was not going to be long term, but now with Connie's departure I think she may stick around.
    What would be the most interesting triangle for her?

Ava, Franco and Silias.
    Ava, Siliias and Sam.
    Ava, Carly and Franco.
    Ava, AJ and Liz.

Any other suggestions?

hmmmm, Ava and everyone! oh, maybe Sonny.

ROFLH......man that's funny

#17   2013/07/24 09:29AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote mindysuu:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Ava is a Jerome of the former PC crime family, Sam will turn out to be a Jerome, Lucas is a Jerome...and all of this is about to get very very messy & I can't wait!!!!

I was thinking that maybe Ava is a Jerome/stelletto, from the stelletto crime family, aka Tracy's daughter, who has returned for revenge and a piece of her birth-right.

I think to have a character like that (Tracy's illegitimate mob child) is a good idea, but Ava I think would have just come right out with that. Because if she did she would have no need to trick Kiki, hook up with Franco after attempting to kill him, etc. She could have just said, "Mama I want my piece of the pie now go sit ur azzz down! Ava's home now."

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list